tarte™ tarteist™ PRO custom magnetic palette

WHAT IT IS

An empty, refillable magnetic palette to customize your makeup wardrobe.

WHAT IT DOES
Customize your makeup must-haves with this magnetic tarteist™ PRO palette. It allows tartelettes to customize & organize their favorite formulas & shades all in one place, saving space in your purse or vanity & time in your fierce, fabulous day. This trendy tarteist™ tool is the perfect blank canvas so you can BYO-palette & curate your very own PRO collection. Simply pop individual shades from their magnetic compacts & store them all together using the durable magnetic surface – bronzers, contouring powders, blushes, eyeshadows, you name it! With a sleek design & touch-up mirror, this palette is ideal for travel but large enough to customize a complete eye & cheek wardrobe.

Go PRO in 2 easy steps:

1. POP your favorite shades out of their magnetic compacts - bronzers, contouring powders, blushes, eyeshadows, you name it!
  2. DROP them into this custom magnetic tarteist ™ PRO palette to curate a complete eye cheek wardrobe.

tarteist™ tip: Create a custom tarteist™ PRO eye cheek palette by curating your favorite shades of the new tarteist™ metallic shadow and best-selling Amazonian clay 12-hour blush into this one-of-a-kind palette.

This is so pretty !!! Does anyone know how it feels? Is it a good buy? tarte™ tarteist™ PRO custom magnetic palette
How do u like this ?
Is this good to travel with?
Start your review of tarte™ tarteist™ PRO custom magnetic palette!
How would you rate this product?
Torrance, CA
I just purchased this during the Vib Sale and I am so happy that I did because this is my first Z Palette and it has a huge mirror, is a reasonable price and it is very sturdy.
Walnut, CA
I absolutely for sure love this!!! Perfect for all my shadows! And the packaging is the cherry on top! It really locks my products in there and they don't just fall out while I'm traveling! I have to pick up a coupe more
Santa Paula, CA
I was looking for another magnetic pallet like the z pallettes, since ya know they got cancelled when the owner started personally attacking customers on IG. This is a really cute and pretty magnetic palette! Fits pretty much all of my loose single pans.
I love this palette. First of all it's really big so you can hold a fair number of shadows. It also comes with a mirror inside and it's a nice large mirror so you can actually see what you're doing. And the price is amazing!
This is an amazing empty palette to keep your single shadows in! It has a very strong magnet so you don’t have to worry about any of them slipping or falling out. Plus there’s a very large mirror. The exterior material is like a thick rubbery plastic that is textured. It is so pretty! I love it!! I also have the smaller camo one!
Winchester, KY
I LOVE this palette! Holds MANY eyeshadows really well. It wasn’t as expensive as all of the other tarte products which I loved and the mirror in it is amazing!!! I would recommend this item to anyone who buys single shadows!!
Camden, NJ
I can’t rave enough about this travel palette. Not only is it $17 but comes with a huge mirror and is very sturdy. Love the design and holds my blush contour and maybe twenty eyeshadows. So convenient will definitely repurchase
Deville
This is my all time favorite product. I will never find anything that compares to it. I would be so grateful if I could get PR packages of this product so I could review for the people on my social media pages! It would get you more sales! I can’t stress enough how much I love this product!
Bunker Hill, WV
Love this magnetic palette so much I bought a second! Very large, sturdy, and has a huge mirror. It's a bit heavy, but that only makes it feel very well made and that it will last for a long time. Great for travelling with your favorites as you know they're protected and will stay in place.
I love this empty palette because I can just throw all my extra pressed powders in here and have them out of the way and in a palette tucked away. I bought this from their website and I would defiantly buy this again and I would recommend it
Ask a question to the Influenster community...