tarte™ tarteist™ PRO custom magnetic palette

WHAT IT IS

An empty, refillable magnetic palette to customize your makeup wardrobe.

WHAT IT DOES
Customize your makeup must-haves with this magnetic tarteist™ PRO palette. It allows tartelettes to customize & organize their favorite formulas & shades all in one place, saving space in your purse or vanity & time in your fierce, fabulous day. This trendy tarteist™ tool is the perfect blank canvas so you can BYO-palette & curate your very own PRO collection. Simply pop individual shades from their magnetic compacts & store them all together using the durable magnetic surface – bronzers, contouring powders, blushes, eyeshadows, you name it! With a sleek design & touch-up mirror, this palette is ideal for travel but large enough to customize a complete eye & cheek wardrobe.

Go PRO in 2 easy steps:

1. POP your favorite shades out of their magnetic compacts - bronzers, contouring powders, blushes, eyeshadows, you name it!
  2. DROP them into this custom magnetic tarteist ™ PRO palette to curate a complete eye cheek wardrobe.

tarteist™ tip: Create a custom tarteist™ PRO eye cheek palette by curating your favorite shades of the new tarteist™ metallic shadow and best-selling Amazonian clay 12-hour blush into this one-of-a-kind palette.

This is so pretty !!! Does anyone know how it feels? Is it a good buy? tarte™ tarteist™ PRO custom magnetic palette
How do u like this ?
Is this good to travel with?
Start your review of tarte™ tarteist™ PRO custom magnetic palette!
How would you rate this product?
Bakersfield , CA
1,157 reviews
tarte™ tarteist™ PRO custom magnetic palette uploaded by Roxanne O.
This tarte™ tarteist™ PRO custom magnetic palette by [user:TarteCosmetics] is cute and durable. The pleather like case is strong and cushiony (is that a word?). The cheetah print and tarte gold plate logo is super cute also. I use this empty palette to put my individual pans in, that i had got from previous #Ipsy & #Sephora play bags. The only thing i dislike is that it’s not very deep so some pans don’t fit because they’re too thick. I don’t feel like that has anything to do with #Tarte or their product though. Since this is magnetic, you could also use this to hold metal tweezers and nail clippers etc. The palette performs as expected; it arrived in great condition and holds everything in place. It’s also cute and adds a bit of flare to my collection allowing my personality to shine a bit more when you glance at my makeup area (which is a mess at the moment, TBH lol). I enjoy this and i have bought others just like it. Id recommend it if you were looking for an empty magnetic palette. Size wise this cheetah one is larger than my previous camouflage one. I’ve included the comparison in this pic collage.
Snellville, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this! I keep all my single shadows in this palettes. The magnet works great to keep all the shadows inside. It isn’t perfect though. My mirror broke in my suitcase while I was traveling, but my eyeshadows did stay in perfect condition.
Chattanooga, TN
Purchased at: tarte cosmetics
This was on sale on the website for $12 so I took a shot. I've always wanted one and I was blown away by the size of this! I expected one large enough for maybe 6 small pans.
Pickerington, OH
1,144 reviews
This is like my favorite magnetic palette! The packaging is, of course, what drew me to it.. It's so adorable!! The size is actually really decent and you can't fit A TON of single eyeshadows in it! So I would say if you're working with a lot of different shapes and sizes, this will work out great, but I did see if you have a lot of the round pans of eyeshadow, it doesn't align right.. I don't have the issue (because I have random shapes from different brands, etc.) but that is something to think about! Palette is very durable!!
This thing is an incredible bargain. Cheaper than a ZPalette - tons of space, huge nice mirror, fabulous packaging... I depotted my Ciate Pretty, Fun & Fearless, my Viseart Theory, my Smashbox CoverShots Bold palettes plus 3 Make Up For Ever Artist singles and have room to spare.
Basically the answer to my prayers. I get a lot of makeup boxes and with that comes many singles if eyeshadows, blushes and highlighters. They have now all been depotted and placed in tarte™ tarteist™ PRO custom magnetic palette and the tarte™ on the prowl custom magnetic palette .
I bought this one after purchasing the sequined version and loving it so much! I have about 24-25 26 mm eyeshadow pans in my palette currently. I actually thought it had a real "fur" texture, but it is more a printed pattern, though it does have slight texture and is very high quality! I love it! My only request is that Tarte make medium sized magnetic palettes too! Then life would be complete!
Bend, OR
Perfect size for individual eyeshadows and other small compacts. It’s easy to use, clean and travel with! The magnet is strong, your eyeshadows do not slide around or move. I definitely recommend getting this if you want a full customizable pallet!
Allentown, PA
This is my first magnetic palette like this and it is so sturdy! I didn’t expect it to bad but I’m still just very impressed by it. Great for putting my Ipsy samples into it
I loved this palette when I first got it from tarte; I purchased 2 so far from tarte website. It fits quite a bit of eye shadows like colourpop and makeup geek pan size, and the print is beautiful on the outside. However, I would not purchase again because it is hard to clean on the inside especially at the corners that hold fallout powder residue.
Although I was tempted to buy more of it, I prefer to buy a sturdier maybe metallic palette for my next one.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...