BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

An empty, refillable magnetic palette to customize your makeup wardrobe.

WHAT IT DOES
Customize your makeup must-haves with this magnetic tarteist™ PRO palette. It allows tartelettes to customize & organize their favorite formulas & shades all in one place, saving space in your purse or vanity & time in your fierce, fabulous day. This trendy tarteist™ tool is the perfect blank canvas so you can BYO-palette & curate your very own PRO collection. Simply pop individual shades from their magnetic compacts & store them all together using the durable magnetic surface – bronzers, contouring powders, blushes, eyeshadows, you name it! With a sleek design & touch-up mirror, this palette is ideal for travel but large enough to customize a complete eye & cheek wardrobe.

Go PRO in 2 easy steps:

1. POP your favorite shades out of their magnetic compacts - bronzers, contouring powders, blushes, eyeshadows, you name it!
  2. DROP them into this custom magnetic tarteist ™ PRO palette to curate a complete eye cheek wardrobe.

tarteist™ tip: Create a custom tarteist™ PRO eye cheek palette by curating your favorite shades of the new tarteist™ metallic shadow and best-selling Amazonian clay 12-hour blush into this one-of-a-kind palette.

• I have other magnetic palettes and I notice that some don...1 Answers
  • Is this good to travel with?1 Answers
  • Does anybody know how big this is? Like how many shadows/...2 Answers
Tara C.
Clemmons, NC
I love these palettes. The bigger ones that retail for $17 on the Tarte website fit up to 9 of their full size blushes when they are depotted. They are sturdy and the magnet is much stronger than on the Z Palettes. I so wish they would come out with more 'prints'. The cover is very pretty and vivid. And there is a HUGE mirror..the size of the entire palette aside from a small edge inside. They are truly worth the cost and I buy them up any time they are on sale.
Alana C.
Pickerington, OH
This is like my favorite magnetic palette! The packaging is, of course, what drew me to it.. It's so adorable!! The size is actually really decent and you can't fit A TON of single eyeshadows in it! So I would say if you're working with a lot of different shapes and sizes, this will work out great, but I did see if you have a lot of the round pans of eyeshadow, it doesn't align right.. I don't have the issue (because I have random shapes from different brands, etc.) but that is something to think about! Palette is very durable!!
Damien J.
Clarksburg, WV
Such a cute and resourceful pallete! All you have to do is take out your favorite shadow blush highlight anything that's your favorite out of a pallete and de-pot them and stick them in here that way you dont have to take the whole thing with you when you travel you just take these and you have all that you will need and this pallete keeps all your favorite stuff very secure and it also has a magnetic snap! Love this and highly recommend it!
Kyra C.
I love these smaller magnetic palettes from Tarte. They have a nice mirror in them. They have a strong magnetic closure so they would be great for travel. And you can fit a fair amaount of eyeshadow pans inside for sure.
Samantha B.
Austin, TX
I bought this on sale at ulta, and it is SO fierce! It feels nice and heavy, and for me it’s perfect. It fits I believe 21 shadows or something close to that, which is definitely enough for me. It has a strong magnet that helps it stay shut. It’s great to travel with if you have enough single shadows. I traveled with it overseas to Europe and it held everything together like a champ! I did wrap it once in a T-shirt but that’s it!
Sheela V.
This thing is an incredible bargain. Cheaper than a ZPalette - tons of space, huge nice mirror, fabulous packaging... I depotted my Ciate Pretty, Fun & Fearless, my Viseart Theory, my Smashbox CoverShots Bold palettes plus 3 Make Up For Ever Artist singles and have room to spare.
Lillian E.
ivins
I love this palette I have put all of my Ipsy products in it. It’s so cute and handy. And durable as well. It wasn’t too expensive and much better quality then some other brands who do things like this.
Christina F.
Mays Landing , NJ
I have the small size of this palette in the camo print and i love it so much! I depotted all of my single eye shadows and put them in there and i love having them all in one place.
Emily R.
Pompano Beach, FL
If you're looking for a large, sturdy magnetic palette this is it! I can't wait to grow my collection of singles to fill this up. I have no worries about my shadows getting damaged while housed in this palette. It comes with a large mirror also, unlike a lot of other similar products. I am also a fan of the cute print on the cover.
Erica P.
Spartanburg, SC
This is a great heavy duty palette to store all of your singles. This palette is solid on both front and back, so there is no need to be too gentle with it. This also has so much room in it and allows you to store more singles than other similar palettes. Highly recommend due to durability and quality. Let's not forget that it's cute too.
Amanda O.
Decatur, AL
Does this hold as many shadows as the $20 zpalettes?
Rachael L.
Erwin, TN
Does anybody know how big this is? Like how many shadows/blushes and stuff does it hold? Is it the same size as a large zpalette or what? Please someone describe it to me in detail,I'm thinking about getting one!
Michelle A.
Is this good to travel with?
Fatima C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I have other magnetic palettes and I notice that some don't hold certain shadows the same. Has anyone tried this with different brands and noticed any difference with the way they magnetize? Thanks in advance.