tarte™ tarteist ™ sculpt slim contour brush uploaded by Jessica C.tarte™ tarteist ™ sculpt slim contour brush uploaded by Natasha T.tarte™ tarteist ™ sculpt slim contour brush uploaded by Sabrina M.

BY TARTE

A pro-quality, cruelty-free brush to enhance your best features and drop 5 lbs in 5 minutes™. Sculpt, slim and glow with this contouring, highlighting and strobing brush featuring ergonomic, fluffy fan bristles to expertly chisel cheekbones and sculpt along the contours of the face.

Product performance: This double-ended tool features a small, compact brush to target, shade and highlight targeted areas on the nose, undereye, top of cheeks and brow bones, while the fluffy fan brush blends over any harsh lines. Its flat, triangular surface blends along precise angles of the face to keep your contour intact for enhanced dimension, while the full, synthetic bristles work across a range of cream and powder formulas.

For a seamlessly sculpted appearance, use it with the tarteist™ contour palette to highlight, contour and accentuate like a pro makeup tarteist™.

Usage:

Ergonomic fan brush intuitively targets and sculpts the contours of the face, including the hollows of cheeks, underneath the jaw, and along the hairline. The opposite compact brush can be used to highlight more precise surfaces, such as the top of cheeks, nose, brow bone and cupid’s bow.

tarteist™ tip: Both sides of this 2-in-1 tool work across liquid and powder formulas, and the smaller brush is ideal for strobing with liquid concealers.

Erin E.
This is my ride or die contour brush. Anytime I reach for a different brush I always end up putting it down and finishing with this one. This makes contouring so easy. The fluffy fan side is so versatile. I can put product on the edge of the brush and cut the color into the hollows of my cheeks and then blend it out with the fatter part. I use the small side to blend out my nose contour. This brush is virtually indestructible. It’s worth every penny.
Rebeca A.
Washington
I loved it! This brush is amazing I have two of this just in case. I like this brush because you can spread all the make up good on your face as good as you want. Sometimes it may not work because of the way you use it but once you find how to use it you will love it!
Mia D.
Tulsa
I received this brush in a kit from Tarte. The quality is 100% there! I don’t use the big side that often, mostly because I have a small face and I can’t bronze with it; I also can’t set my face with it because it’s pretty dense. I have dry skin so I don’t need to pack on the powder. The other end it actually a super nice highlighting brush! I have used it many times for that. But once again, the quality is for sure there!
Hannah M.
I use this brush for both contour and powder everyday and it’s by far my favorite brush. I’ve had it for about two years now and I just love the way it makes my face look with powder! Would definitely recommend
Ashley D.
Atlanta, TN
I have 2! And have another to my mom as a gift. This brush is my absolute favorite. The bigger side is perfect for powder and blending out bronzer. The smaller side is amazing for applying highlighter.
Holly🐘♏️ N.
S San Fran, CA
I use this brush to highlight all over my chest and my collar bones. The Fluffy side is perfect for all over in the little side works wonderfully for collarbones and small detailing
Bianka C.
Brooklyn
It's eh. It's very soft and fluffy. It just wasn't for me, I didn't see a use in this brush. I mean sure I used it to bronze up my face, but every time I used it my hair got all frizzy and static. I tried not to put it too close to my hair, but it’s just so big and I have a small face. And for the price, it’s not worth it.
Susie C.
I got this dual ended brush in a $60 tarte sale that they have a couple of times a year. I didn’t enjoy it as much as I thought I would. It was too dense and super heavy. Which then caused my powder to look too caked on. I ended up giving it to my daughter to play with. I also don’t really enjoy dual ended brushes. I feel like they get dirty because of the way I store them.
Sona A.
Oviedo
I use it to apply my contour and blush. It helps with definition. It holds on to the product. Easy to apply on the face. And the brush is easy to clean and maintain. It’s good product over all!
shelby w.
Waldorf, md
I love this brush for highlighter and finishing powders. I got this brush as part of a kit and wasn't expecting much, but the little brush at the end is perfect for adding highlighter without smudging up your foundation & the bigger fluffy side is perfect for adding the right amount of finishing powder.
Jessica C.
Camp Lejeune
Is anyone else struggling with keeping their contour / bronzer from looking muddy? I can’t seem to get it right like those talented you tubers! I blend my cream contour out with my beauty sponge and apply my makeup geek bronzer/contour with the Tarte sculpt and slim brush! Help!!! tarte™ tarteist ™ sculpt slim contour brush. Makeup Geek Contour Powder Pan - Bad Habitwet n wild MegaGlo Highlight Makeup Stick
Allison C.
Mt pleasant, Michigan
How dense is this brush? And is the top a round brush or is it a fan brush?
Erin K.
Langley
I'm looking for a contour brush or brush set, and this is definitely one of my top contenders. I use powder contour (ABH). I've heard and read really good things about this brush, but I'm wondering if this us my best choice, or whether I should consider another of the tarte brushes, the Real Techniques contour set, or another brush or brush set altogether.