tarte™ Sugar Rush™ Lip Sip Vegan Lip Oil Dragon Fruit

DETAILS
Sweet & simple

Don’t be so thirsty. Swipe on a glossy, sheer wash of color with this vegan lip oil. Your lips will love the comfort this jojoba, hazel & sunflower seed oil formula has to offer, without a sticky texture.

Jojoba, hazel & sunflower seed oils coat lips with nourishing tint and shine sheer, high-shine wash of juicy color raspberry sugar cookie flavor – yum!
Jumbo doe foot makes application a piece of cake
obsessed with minis? Shop goodie grabs

The sugar on top

Dermatologist tested
Cruelty-free
Formulated without petroleum
Vegan

Sweeter without parabens • mineral oil • phthalates • triclosan • sodium lauryl sulfate • gluten

HOW TO USE
Glaze your lips like a do-nut with one swipe of this doe-foot

Net wt 3 mL / 0.1 FL oz

Ingredients: Polyglyceryl-2 Isostearate/Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, helianthu annuus (sunflower) hybrid oil, dilinoleic acid/propanediol copolymer, corylus avellana (hazelnut) seed oil, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, ammonium glycyrrhizate, flavor/aroma, caprylic/capric triglyceride, diethylhexyl syringylidenemalonate, diisostearyl malate, glycine soja (soybean) oil, fragrance/parfum, passiflora edulis seed oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, stearoyl glutamic acid, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, vanillin, citral, limonene. (+/-): Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), yellow 5 lake (CI 19140), blue 1 lake (CI 42090).

Are these at all similar to the Milani Moisture Lock Oil Infused Lip Treatment? they remind me of them at the very least.
How well do these work? Is it like a lip gloss? I’ve been wanting a really good lip gloss and I’ve been so curious about this product
Are these any good? I have very dry skin and lips so I’m curious as to how moisturizing they really are.
Start your review of tarte™ Sugar Rush™ Lip Sip Vegan Lip Oil Dragon Fruit!
4 days agoIndianapolis
Very very sticky, lovely scent and taste (bahaha) but very tacky and I don’t feel that it nourishes that much. The packaging also looks very childish however, that may just be the Sugar Rush theme. I would not buy again however if Tarte maybe released a new formula of it, I’d be interested.
4 days agoWinchester, KY
AMAZING product. I have purchased this many many times as i love it so very much. I bought the little tiny size at first just because i know how sometimes a lipgloss can flop but this honestly isnt sticky. It tastes amazing ans gives a wonderful shine.
2 days agoAvon, CT
The formula is thick but not sticky, actually very hydrating and lasts a while. I also like the color—reminds me of my childhood’s roll on lipgloss. I wish the color stayed on as long as the moisture though... turns clear too soon.
18 hours agoabcd
tarte™ Sugar Rush™ Lip Sip Vegan Lip Oil Dragon Fruit When I saw this at Ulta I was so exited to buy this because it smells so good and the shade is so beautiful. So when I tried it on it was a little tacky and sticky so I was disappointed. I should have tried it first before buying it. Also, I found it half empty in my makeup bag... I don’t know how this happened It was closed completely so that was fun to clean. So I probably won’t be buying this again..
8 days agoEast Hartford ct
I love tarte products it’s one of my favorite products I love the smell. This met all my expectations I wouldn’t improve this for anything. The price is great. I would recommend this product to everyone
19 days agoHurley, NY
I tried this out when it came out and it is a nice lip gloss. It's much more affordable than most other high end glosses. Plus I love that it is vegan. I'm not vegan but I certainly appreciate the awareness of animal cruelty and am glad that more and more products are becoming cruelty free. This is also a comfortable gloss. I didn't find it to be sticky or thick. Hydrating is definite which makes a lip gloss truly worth it.
16 days agoCarpinteria, CA
tarte™ Sugar Rush™ Lip Sip Vegan Lip Oil Dragon Fruit uploaded by Dr.D81 R.
Purchased at: ULTA
The Best! So I'll start by saying that I hate lip products as a general rule because I have really long hair so I normally I don't wear lip stick or lip gloss because my hair sticks to my mouth not a great look and at the most, will use a sheer lip balm. That being said, I absolutely love this lip oil and wear it daily. It smells delicious, the color is Dragon Fruit and it's moisturizing without ever feeling sticky or even feeling like I'm wearing anything on my lips, except the taste is so yummy I catch myself licking my lips all day lol!!!! It's also got a really nice shine to it as well.
a month agoFlorida
Ohhhh I have this gloss wore it last week I like how I only need one swap to have a glossy looki use my brown lip pencil to give it more color it’s one of my favorite glossy I think anyone should try it this
a month agoGreenwood, SC
I love this lip oil! I also love the smell and taste of dragonfruit so that’s great. It makes your lips look so good and juicy too! I would purchase again and it’s worth the price too.
7 months agoPittsburgh
tarte™ Sugar Rush™ Lip Sip Vegan Lip Oil Dragon Fruit uploaded by river E.
Purchased at: ULTA
i have been super into tinted lip oils lately, and had to get one of these when i saw it at ulta a couple of weeks ago. this lip oil is deeply nourishing to the lips and looks great on them, with just enough color to give them a bit of life. normally, i would deduct a star for added fragrance, but it doesn’t bother me as much in lip products as long as it’s NOT a mint essential oil or derivative, as those irritate my skin in general, lips included. this seems to last a bit longer on the lips than other oils/glosses, and the doe-foot applicator deposits the perfect amount of product onto the lips. its packaging is cute and sturdy, but i was a lil confused by the grip at first — until it prevented me from dropping it on the sidewalk a few days ago :’p i wish that this product were a bit less expensive, maybe $10 or so instead of $15. however, it is a great lip oil so i can’t remove positive reviewing points for that. i recommend this product and will likely replace it when i finish this tube. it will be a fantastic lip oil/gloss during the spring & summer :’))
Ask a question to the Influenster community...