BY TARTE

A talc-free, vegan tinted pressed powder that sets makeup & helps control shine.

• Vitamin A: antioxidant that retains moisture and helps protect against free radical damage
  • Vitamin C: antioxidant free radical fighter that helps prevent premature signs of aging, while brightening skin
  • Mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Product performance: Keeps skin hydrated, matte, & beautifully balanced. Silky, featherlight powder can be worn solo as a sheer complexion corrector or on top of other makeup, & is formulated with Amazonian clay & antioxidant vitamins A, C, & E.

All shades Ingredients: Mica, polyethylene, HDI/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspoymer, tricaprylin, boron nitride, nylon-12, caprylic/capric triglyceride, magnesium myristate, aluminum hydroxide, ascorbyl palmitate, chlorphenesin, hydrongenated lecithin, isopropyl myristate, isopropyl palmitate, kaolin, lanolin alcohol, potassium sorbate, retinyl palmitate, silica, stearic acid, tetrasodium EDTA, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, triethoxycaprylylsilane. (+/-): Manganese Violet (CI 77742), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163), chromium hydroxide green (CI 77289), zinc oxide (CI 77947), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Ashley M.
Madison , AL
Review for: Fair more...
This stuff works wonders for my skin and makeup routine. I mm 33 but still get breakouts and blemishes with stress and my period. I use this after my concealer and foundation and it ensuresme coverage to cover my blemishes and also my redness.it is easy to apply and last all day. Plus it does not make my face greasy or give that caked on look! Use it...you will thank me.
Laura E.
Review for: Fair more...
Love this powder so much. The nicest powder I've used in a long time. Easy to apply and nice coverage. I use it as a finishing powder. It is a little on the pricey end for me but it's well worth it. Would definitely buy again. Works on my combination sensitive skin!
Kristen J.
Orlando
Review for: Fair more...
This is a great setting powder. I use it after I have applied foundation and concealer to really set my makeup. It's easy to apply and doesn't leave your face cakey. It definitely keeps my makeup in place and I've bought it numerous times since I first purchased.
Tasha H.
Montpelier, OH
I'm a face makeup amateur so not the best judge of this! It seems as good as anything else I've tried, but not some spectacular miracle product either. I might buy more once I know what I'm doing with it & would recommend it to people who know ehat they're doing!
Zikiu A.
tampa
Review for: Medium more...
Este polvo compacto es ideal para hacer el baking o sellar la base y corrector de un maquillaje ligero. Es necesario retocar constantemente. No controla piel grasa. tarte™ smooth operator™ Amazonian clay tinted pressed finishing powder
Jennifer W.
Review for: Tan more...
This keeps your face inn all day long and gives the most natural perfect skin Finish. No kickback in photos so you will not look like a ghost!! I would definitely buy this again. I love Tarte makeup! Works so amazing for all skin types
Brittany W.
Warrenton , MO
Review for: Light more...
I practically use this everyday! It's a great finishing powder. Very light and blendable. I'll use this after my liquid foundation, so it keeps everything in place without being cakey. Doesn't feel heavy or like there's layers packed on your skin.
Veronica B.
Manteca, CA
I like this product for an everyday kind of look. I like that it has a color pigment because it blends all my foundation together and makes it look amazing. It doesn’t last all day, but it does last for a good 8 hours. Would recommend
Honey R.
Owatonna, MN
I use this with the Amazonian clay foundation and my makeup literally will stay on all day. I don't have time to touch up during the day so long lasting is what I was looking for. I've almost switched over to all tarte products
Hannilie O.
I absolutely love this! I have this in the shade 'medium' and i use it to set my foundation and concealer everyday! It sets my make up for the entire day so I'm left flawless and crease less! Would highly recommend!
Jasmine G.
Chico, CA
I have a pretty oily T-zone and tend to get cakey around my nose and forehead if I apply too much powder. Does this powder get cakey easily?
claudia G.
Can I use this for baking my cheek bones ?
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this make your makeup look cakey at all?
Marlena A.
Brawley, CA
How is this product used or what is it's purpose
jessica s.
Livingston, NJ
Has anyone tried this yet?