BY TARTE

A talc-free, vegan tinted pressed powder that sets makeup & helps control shine.

• Vitamin A: antioxidant that retains moisture and helps protect against free radical damage
  • Vitamin C: antioxidant free radical fighter that helps prevent premature signs of aging, while brightening skin
  • Mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Product performance: Keeps skin hydrated, matte, & beautifully balanced. Silky, featherlight powder can be worn solo as a sheer complexion corrector or on top of other makeup, & is formulated with Amazonian clay & antioxidant vitamins A, C, & E.

All shades Ingredients: Mica, polyethylene, HDI/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspoymer, tricaprylin, boron nitride, nylon-12, caprylic/capric triglyceride, magnesium myristate, aluminum hydroxide, ascorbyl palmitate, chlorphenesin, hydrongenated lecithin, isopropyl myristate, isopropyl palmitate, kaolin, lanolin alcohol, potassium sorbate, retinyl palmitate, silica, stearic acid, tetrasodium EDTA, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, triethoxycaprylylsilane. (+/-): Manganese Violet (CI 77742), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163), chromium hydroxide green (CI 77289), zinc oxide (CI 77947), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Saxon M.
I've never really used a tarte product before this, but I was amazed at how nice the colour is and the finishing glow it leaves
Karine C.
Cowansville, QC
Received this in ipsy and loveee it! a little goes a long way and makeup stays put all day and it does keep the shine away
Caitlin Q.
Markham
Review for: Light more...
Amazing coverage. My go to foundation is always a pressed powder. Just a swipe of this product covers my dark under eyes.
Tasha G.
Montreal
I love this company. All of their products are so natural and it takes away all lines and sets my skin to look great!
Joslynn S.
I've been using this powder for a year now and it works very well to cover foundation while leaving a matte face.
Yanice V.
Toa Alta, PR
Sets fine the concealer and the foundation. Is a little powdery, but for special occasions works. Matte finish.
Idxian G.
Bayamon, PR
Review for: Light more...
My everyday powder leaves my face smooth and flawless. Works perfect on my dry sensitive skin. Finish is Matte.
Norma S.
Costa Rica
This is an excelent product for oily skin. Mine is a mix (normal to dry) and the experience was good.
Maha f.
amman
Its sooo greattt !! I love it and I always use it , and the quality is sooo good, recommened it
Alondra  O.
los Angeles California
I love tarte!!! This product is perfect for summer gives you a really nice glow bronze affect
Jasmine G.
Chico, CA
I have a pretty oily T-zone and tend to get cakey around my nose and forehead if I apply too much powder. Does this powder get cakey easily?
claudia G.
Can I use this for baking my cheek bones ?
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this make your makeup look cakey at all?
Marlena A.
Brawley, CA
How is this product used or what is it's purpose
jessica s.
Livingston, NJ
Has anyone tried this yet?