BY TARTE

A talc-free, vegan tinted pressed powder that sets makeup & helps control shine.

• Vitamin A: antioxidant that retains moisture and helps protect against free radical damage
  • Vitamin C: antioxidant free radical fighter that helps prevent premature signs of aging, while brightening skin
  • Mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Product performance: Keeps skin hydrated, matte, & beautifully balanced. Silky, featherlight powder can be worn solo as a sheer complexion corrector or on top of other makeup, & is formulated with Amazonian clay & antioxidant vitamins A, C, & E.

All shades Ingredients: Mica, polyethylene, HDI/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspoymer, tricaprylin, boron nitride, nylon-12, caprylic/capric triglyceride, magnesium myristate, aluminum hydroxide, ascorbyl palmitate, chlorphenesin, hydrongenated lecithin, isopropyl myristate, isopropyl palmitate, kaolin, lanolin alcohol, potassium sorbate, retinyl palmitate, silica, stearic acid, tetrasodium EDTA, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, triethoxycaprylylsilane. (+/-): Manganese Violet (CI 77742), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163), chromium hydroxide green (CI 77289), zinc oxide (CI 77947), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Lindsay R.
Astorville , ON
I love this finishing powder I bought it at sephora and I used it the first time for a wedding and i only had to touch up once during the day.
Toni O.
This product is my absolute summer MVP. It leaves a great bronze glow on my skin without looking fake. Perfect for that summer sun kissed look.
Simmie G.
This product is great for an overall finish to your make up. It reduces shine, minimizes pores and gives you a smooth, flawless finish.
Andjela T.
Rogatica
I tried it and at first i was skeptical but after amount of time i started to like it. Its doing a great job and i advice you to buy it
Carla G.
St. John's
This is the best powder I have used yet. Really gives a beautiful finish and helps my makeup stay in place. Really easy to apply.
Christy H.
Lac du Bonnet
really good for setting your foundation. really holds everything in place doesn't crease and has a little bit of extra coverage
Saxon M.
I've never really used a tarte product before this, but I was amazed at how nice the colour is and the finishing glow it leaves
Karine C.
Cowansville, QC
Received this in ipsy and loveee it! a little goes a long way and makeup stays put all day and it does keep the shine away
Caitlin Q.
Markham
Review for: Light more...
Amazing coverage. My go to foundation is always a pressed powder. Just a swipe of this product covers my dark under eyes.
Tasha G.
Montreal
I love this company. All of their products are so natural and it takes away all lines and sets my skin to look great!
Jasmine G.
Chico, CA
I have a pretty oily T-zone and tend to get cakey around my nose and forehead if I apply too much powder. Does this powder get cakey easily?
claudia G.
Can I use this for baking my cheek bones ?
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this make your makeup look cakey at all?
Marlena A.
Brawley, CA
How is this product used or what is it's purpose
jessica s.
Livingston, NJ
Has anyone tried this yet?