BY TARTE

A talc-free, vegan tinted pressed powder that sets makeup & helps control shine.

• Vitamin A: antioxidant that retains moisture and helps protect against free radical damage
  • Vitamin C: antioxidant free radical fighter that helps prevent premature signs of aging, while brightening skin
  • Mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Product performance: Keeps skin hydrated, matte, & beautifully balanced. Silky, featherlight powder can be worn solo as a sheer complexion corrector or on top of other makeup, & is formulated with Amazonian clay & antioxidant vitamins A, C, & E.

All shades Ingredients: Mica, polyethylene, HDI/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspoymer, tricaprylin, boron nitride, nylon-12, caprylic/capric triglyceride, magnesium myristate, aluminum hydroxide, ascorbyl palmitate, chlorphenesin, hydrongenated lecithin, isopropyl myristate, isopropyl palmitate, kaolin, lanolin alcohol, potassium sorbate, retinyl palmitate, silica, stearic acid, tetrasodium EDTA, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, triethoxycaprylylsilane. (+/-): Manganese Violet (CI 77742), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163), chromium hydroxide green (CI 77289), zinc oxide (CI 77947), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Samantha H.
Much easier to use and transport than the loose powder. The brush isn't fantastic but does the job. My biggest complaint is that the pressed powder crumbled on me. So it wouldn't be great to carry in a purse, which would be ideal. I tend to keep it in my drawer at work for a quick refresh.
Emma S.
Review for: Other more...
It definitely mattifies makeup like nothing else ive ever used. However, it clogs my pores and leaves my skin looking a bit cakey and ghostly (i used the white uncoloured/original version). Would not repurchase - the loose powder version is far superior.
Jhe C.
I have been looking for a finishing powder that I can use in the summer..I could be a bit oily in the summer and I want something to hold my make up all day..this product helps my make up stay all day and lessens the shinyness on my face.
Melinda W.
Huron park, Ontario, ON
I wear this product on my face every day and i am addicted i love it soo much i have went all the way down to pan with it that i quick went and bought another one worth the money and goes on beautifully MY FAVORITE
Melissa L.
TORONTO,ONTARIO
Very finely milled powder that's great for setting my concealer under my eyes. Can't say that it blurs lines or pores but my concealer doesn't move at all nor does it emphasize any lines.
Morgan L.
North Vancouver, BC
Review for: Fair more...
I have this in fair and its great at mattefying my face and setting everything but has a rather yellow tint for my skin, I have to be careful and not apply too much as it can get to heavy.
Sharina G.
I have oily skin so this is a must in my daily makeup routine. I have had the same jar for 3 years now and still have enough left to last me another 6-7 months...a little definitely goes a long way with this.
. ..
This is my favorite out of everything I use make up wise. It is cheap, but it makes you skin look great and feel even better. I have found make up stays on longer with it regardless what brand or type. Use it on my eyes to lock in liner and shadow colors. Can wear it alone which makes skin look better, but I usually use it after everything else is on, including lips.
Tori E.
Barrack heights
Review for: Light more...
I really like the pressed powder it hides my pores really well and dosnt make my skin flake like other powders. I believe it's good for all skin types.
Jennifer D.
Fall River, NS
I love this stuff. It reduces blemishes, and makes my makeup look more flawless. Don't use too much or you will get some white powder spots on nose.
Jasmine G.
Chico, CA
I have a pretty oily T-zone and tend to get cakey around my nose and forehead if I apply too much powder. Does this powder get cakey easily?
claudia G.
Can I use this for baking my cheek bones ?
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this make your makeup look cakey at all?
Marlena A.
Brawley, CA
How is this product used or what is it's purpose
jessica s.
Livingston, NJ
Has anyone tried this yet?