BY TARTE

A talc-free, vegan tinted pressed powder that sets makeup & helps control shine.

• Vitamin A: antioxidant that retains moisture and helps protect against free radical damage
  • Vitamin C: antioxidant free radical fighter that helps prevent premature signs of aging, while brightening skin
  • Mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Product performance: Keeps skin hydrated, matte, & beautifully balanced. Silky, featherlight powder can be worn solo as a sheer complexion corrector or on top of other makeup, & is formulated with Amazonian clay & antioxidant vitamins A, C, & E.

All shades Ingredients: Mica, polyethylene, HDI/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspoymer, tricaprylin, boron nitride, nylon-12, caprylic/capric triglyceride, magnesium myristate, aluminum hydroxide, ascorbyl palmitate, chlorphenesin, hydrongenated lecithin, isopropyl myristate, isopropyl palmitate, kaolin, lanolin alcohol, potassium sorbate, retinyl palmitate, silica, stearic acid, tetrasodium EDTA, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, triethoxycaprylylsilane. (+/-): Manganese Violet (CI 77742), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163), chromium hydroxide green (CI 77289), zinc oxide (CI 77947), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Paisley D.
When I wear foundation I find my face looks very shiny during the day, but using this is amazing! It helps with the shine and I love there isn't a specific colour to it so I can wear all year round to hold my makeup a lot better. will always have this on my makeup table!
Kacee S.
Love love love this powder! I originally got it in an Ipsy pack one month, and now I can't live without it. The full sized powder feels like it's going to last me forever, so that's how I justified the price. I have never put too much powder on, I'm pretty sure it's impossible. There's no colour once applied, and no scent either. I use this everyday and for touch ups for shine through the day.
Kathlyn S.
I love this setting powder! It leaves my skin soft and not cakey at all! The one downside is that it gives terrible flashback if you bake with it! Wouldn't recommend it for photoshoots! But it's amazing for everyday use!
Savannah S.
New Westminster, BC
I got a small sample of this product from Sephora and I don't mind it! if I don't have any other powders at hand I'll use this one. I just feel like it's not entirely translucent and I glow white a bit after I apply it!
liana w.
MONTREAL, QC
1,214 reviews
Let me start by saying tat from my experience, this product does not work well under the eyes. this is best if used as a light allover setting powder to give a smooth, matte finish. best if used with a fluffy brush and a light hand
Richelle M.
London, ON
This is the best finishing powder i have ever used. I love that it doesn't have any extra color because i like to let a little of my natural skin to still come through so i don't look like a porcelain doll. It is so fine milled, smooth, and really sets all my face makeup for the entire day. Good job Tarte!
Jenn A.
Prince Albert , Saskatchewan
Purchased because my friend would not stop raving about how wonderful it was. I was underwhelmed. It completely kept her skin from appearing oily. And helped keep her makeup from smudging. Did not have the same experience as she did. Did not hate it.. But did not love it.
Samantha H.
Much easier to use and transport than the loose powder. The brush isn't fantastic but does the job. My biggest complaint is that the pressed powder crumbled on me. So it wouldn't be great to carry in a purse, which would be ideal. I tend to keep it in my drawer at work for a quick refresh.
Emma S.
Review for: Other more...
It definitely mattifies makeup like nothing else ive ever used. However, it clogs my pores and leaves my skin looking a bit cakey and ghostly (i used the white uncoloured/original version). Would not repurchase - the loose powder version is far superior.
Jhe C.
I have been looking for a finishing powder that I can use in the summer..I could be a bit oily in the summer and I want something to hold my make up all day..this product helps my make up stay all day and lessens the shinyness on my face.
Jasmine G.
Chico, CA
I have a pretty oily T-zone and tend to get cakey around my nose and forehead if I apply too much powder. Does this powder get cakey easily?
claudia G.
Can I use this for baking my cheek bones ?
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this make your makeup look cakey at all?
Marlena A.
Brawley, CA
How is this product used or what is it's purpose
jessica s.
Livingston, NJ
Has anyone tried this yet?