BY TARTE

A talc-free, vegan tinted pressed powder that sets makeup & helps control shine.

• Vitamin A: antioxidant that retains moisture and helps protect against free radical damage
  • Vitamin C: antioxidant free radical fighter that helps prevent premature signs of aging, while brightening skin
  • Mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Product performance: Keeps skin hydrated, matte, & beautifully balanced. Silky, featherlight powder can be worn solo as a sheer complexion corrector or on top of other makeup, & is formulated with Amazonian clay & antioxidant vitamins A, C, & E.

All shades Ingredients: Mica, polyethylene, HDI/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspoymer, tricaprylin, boron nitride, nylon-12, caprylic/capric triglyceride, magnesium myristate, aluminum hydroxide, ascorbyl palmitate, chlorphenesin, hydrongenated lecithin, isopropyl myristate, isopropyl palmitate, kaolin, lanolin alcohol, potassium sorbate, retinyl palmitate, silica, stearic acid, tetrasodium EDTA, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, triethoxycaprylylsilane. (+/-): Manganese Violet (CI 77742), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163), chromium hydroxide green (CI 77289), zinc oxide (CI 77947), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Courtney Z.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Fair more...
Love this! I’ve hit pan. Natural finish and sets makeup well. I will repurchase for sure.
Emily K.
Stockdale
Purchased at: Sephora
I like this, it works fine. But it was way too little for the cost of it. I don’t like how it is pressed into the compact. Difficult to apply with a fluffy brush
Meleina L.
Missisauga, ON
Review for: Medium more...
This powder is great I love to put it over my foundation to set it. I like to just put in my purse to just touch up anytime I’m getting a bit oily. Overall I really do like this powder it’s really easy to use and I totally recommend it!
Taneesha G.
I really really love this product!! It is great for giving oily skin a nice almost matte finish. GREAT for pictures & keeping that shiny, reflective forehead at away. Would totally buy again and if you haven’t bought it yet, I recommend that you get on it quick!!
Jessica E.
Review for: Light more...
I got a sample of the powder in my Ipsy glam bag and I loved it! I find the colour is great and it goes on smooth and blends in easily. Great product from a company I love. Would definitely spend the money and get the full product.
Coralie F.
County Antrim , Belfast
Awesome powder!! It smooths on evenly and provides great coverage. I am very happy I found this product. It does not breakdown, become greasy or flaky. It hides those pesky wrinkles pretty darn good!!
Jenna C.
Camrose, AB
Review for: Fair more...
Really great finishing powder! It has a tint to it but I find that doesn't add too much color to your existing foundation! Although I would have to say that if you touch up with it throughout the day be careful not to put to much otherwise it will get cakey especially around the nose! But other than that I really like it!
Mel S.
Edinburgh, Scotland
Review for: Medium more...
This is one of my favourite beauty buys. I don't think I would go for another powder again. The colour is perfect, the coverage is excellent and can be topped up throughout the day. This keep my shiney t zone at bay and never breaks me out in spots. Price is reasonable as well which is great. Just need to start stocking it in the UK now so I don't have to pay the expensive delivery and tax
Heather H.
Plymouth
I like this powder to keep in bag for makeup touch ups throughout the day. It’s great to fix any areas that have gone patchy. It’s also a really good size and lasts ages.
Liga V.
Review for: Medium more...
Used this when i had extremely oily skin and completely mattified my face for a whole day. Really lightweight and nondrying. This is my all time favorite powder bc it actually controls the oil.
I would absolutely recommend this
Jasmine G.
Chico, CA
I have a pretty oily T-zone and tend to get cakey around my nose and forehead if I apply too much powder. Does this powder get cakey easily?
claudia G.
Can I use this for baking my cheek bones ?
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this make your makeup look cakey at all?
Marlena A.
Brawley, CA
How is this product used or what is it's purpose
jessica s.
Livingston, NJ
Has anyone tried this yet?