BY TARTE

A talc-free, vegan tinted pressed powder that sets makeup & helps control shine.

• Vitamin A: antioxidant that retains moisture and helps protect against free radical damage
  • Vitamin C: antioxidant free radical fighter that helps prevent premature signs of aging, while brightening skin
  • Mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Product performance: Keeps skin hydrated, matte, & beautifully balanced. Silky, featherlight powder can be worn solo as a sheer complexion corrector or on top of other makeup, & is formulated with Amazonian clay & antioxidant vitamins A, C, & E.

All shades Ingredients: Mica, polyethylene, HDI/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspoymer, tricaprylin, boron nitride, nylon-12, caprylic/capric triglyceride, magnesium myristate, aluminum hydroxide, ascorbyl palmitate, chlorphenesin, hydrongenated lecithin, isopropyl myristate, isopropyl palmitate, kaolin, lanolin alcohol, potassium sorbate, retinyl palmitate, silica, stearic acid, tetrasodium EDTA, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, triethoxycaprylylsilane. (+/-): Manganese Violet (CI 77742), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163), chromium hydroxide green (CI 77289), zinc oxide (CI 77947), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Danielle P.
Odessa, TX
One of the only finishing powders that I've used that doesn't make me feel cakey after I apply it.
Courtney S.
Light, soft and I love anything to bring a more matte finish. It's also a large amount in the box.
jenna h.
Virginia Beach
I’ve been using this for years. The coverage is magical and I don’t think I could live without it.
Leah S.
Rayland, OH
Review for: Medium more...
Loved the pressed powder I had. I bought it for my summer tan color and it was well worth the money
Kellie H.
INDEPENDENCE, MO
Purchased at: ULTA
This worked great, but it ran out super fast! I would recommend to loose powder before the pressed.
Michele A.
Helps add my finishing touch. love that it easily blends in my brush. AMust have in your collection
Veronica L.
Kearney
Review for: Light more...
I have used this powder for years! It works great to set my makeup along with Laura mercier powder
Jeannie Y.
Chino
Review for: Fair more...
This is a great powder to take to go. It works really well mid-day to keep my makeup looking fresh.
Libby O.
Was not a fan of this product. It made my face look dry, instead of smooth like a powder should.
Cathy M.
Flemington, NJ
I really like this powder and I set my under eyes every day with it and it really brightens your
Jasmine G.
Chico, CA
I have a pretty oily T-zone and tend to get cakey around my nose and forehead if I apply too much powder. Does this powder get cakey easily?
claudia G.
Can I use this for baking my cheek bones ?
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this make your makeup look cakey at all?
Marlena A.
Brawley, CA
How is this product used or what is it's purpose
jessica s.
Livingston, NJ
Has anyone tried this yet?