BY TARTE

A talc-free, vegan tinted pressed powder that sets makeup & helps control shine.

• Vitamin A: antioxidant that retains moisture and helps protect against free radical damage
  • Vitamin C: antioxidant free radical fighter that helps prevent premature signs of aging, while brightening skin
  • Mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Product performance: Keeps skin hydrated, matte, & beautifully balanced. Silky, featherlight powder can be worn solo as a sheer complexion corrector or on top of other makeup, & is formulated with Amazonian clay & antioxidant vitamins A, C, & E.

All shades Ingredients: Mica, polyethylene, HDI/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspoymer, tricaprylin, boron nitride, nylon-12, caprylic/capric triglyceride, magnesium myristate, aluminum hydroxide, ascorbyl palmitate, chlorphenesin, hydrongenated lecithin, isopropyl myristate, isopropyl palmitate, kaolin, lanolin alcohol, potassium sorbate, retinyl palmitate, silica, stearic acid, tetrasodium EDTA, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, triethoxycaprylylsilane. (+/-): Manganese Violet (CI 77742), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163), chromium hydroxide green (CI 77289), zinc oxide (CI 77947), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Madelynn B.
Very good product. Would love to do a full length in depth review on the product. Love that it works for my completion.
Emiley W.
morgantown, WV
I ordered this from Sephora. I had tried the Laura Mercier powder and it broke me out horribly. This had been amazing!
Rachel N.
Little River, SC
I wish this brand was less expensive because I Looove Tarte. It goes on so smooth on my face and never breaks me out !
Jessica G.
Kernersville, NC
Adds a glow to my skin and stays put all day! I even apply it to my eye shadow! I love the light feel and all day stay!
Heather R.
This is the only highlighter I will ever use. It's smooth, blend well and feels so amazing when it's on. Not too heavy.
Melissa F.
This helps to keep your make up set through out the day and it's good for any special event to keep your make up on...
Melissa G.
Lansing, IL
I love this product! It pulls my whole look together! I feel like I couldn't live without it! It is totally worth it!
Sarah A.
Redmond , WA
I absolutely love tarte! And all their products are always amazing this gives a matte look and a smooth satin finish!
Ashley C.
Review for: Medium more...
Love this product! Looks good and feels smooth! Doesn’t cake up like some products and the color match me perfectly!
Kristina S.
Madison, WI
I love this stuff because it makes me matte but there are other options out there that are cheaper and just as good!
Jasmine G.
Chico, CA
I have a pretty oily T-zone and tend to get cakey around my nose and forehead if I apply too much powder. Does this powder get cakey easily?
claudia G.
Can I use this for baking my cheek bones ?
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this make your makeup look cakey at all?
Marlena A.
Brawley, CA
How is this product used or what is it's purpose
jessica s.
Livingston, NJ
Has anyone tried this yet?