BY TARTE

A talc-free, vegan tinted pressed powder that sets makeup & helps control shine.

• Vitamin A: antioxidant that retains moisture and helps protect against free radical damage
  • Vitamin C: antioxidant free radical fighter that helps prevent premature signs of aging, while brightening skin
  • Mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Product performance: Keeps skin hydrated, matte, & beautifully balanced. Silky, featherlight powder can be worn solo as a sheer complexion corrector or on top of other makeup, & is formulated with Amazonian clay & antioxidant vitamins A, C, & E.

All shades Ingredients: Mica, polyethylene, HDI/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspoymer, tricaprylin, boron nitride, nylon-12, caprylic/capric triglyceride, magnesium myristate, aluminum hydroxide, ascorbyl palmitate, chlorphenesin, hydrongenated lecithin, isopropyl myristate, isopropyl palmitate, kaolin, lanolin alcohol, potassium sorbate, retinyl palmitate, silica, stearic acid, tetrasodium EDTA, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, triethoxycaprylylsilane. (+/-): Manganese Violet (CI 77742), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163), chromium hydroxide green (CI 77289), zinc oxide (CI 77947), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Daisy P.
Fort Irwin, CA
A friend recommended this to me and it has met all my expectations! Such a good, quality product! It is worth the price!
Julie M.
Fort Worth , TX
Loved it smells great and the quality is good I would recommend this to friends and family and others wish I had another
Kelsey M.
Ruston, LA
Review for: Other more...
I love this setting powder, but the color i used was neutral/white so it fit for any skin tone. It contained my oiliness.
Amanda C.
This powder is amazing at keeping my makeup stay in place even in hot weather. It made my skin feel flawless and perfect!
Jessica G.
Kernersville, NC
Adds a glow to my skin and stays put all day! I even apply it to my eye shadow! I love the light feel and all day stay!
Breanna B.
Temple
I love this product because it’s tinted so it’s like a 2-n-1 kinda thing. Works very very well. 10/10 would recommend.
Emiley W.
morgantown, WV
I ordered this from Sephora. I had tried the Laura Mercier powder and it broke me out horribly. This had been amazing!
Heather R.
This is the only highlighter I will ever use. It's smooth, blend well and feels so amazing when it's on. Not too heavy.
Rachel N.
Little River, SC
I wish this brand was less expensive because I Looove Tarte. It goes on so smooth on my face and never breaks me out !
Madelynn B.
Very good product. Would love to do a full length in depth review on the product. Love that it works for my completion.
Jasmine G.
Chico, CA
I have a pretty oily T-zone and tend to get cakey around my nose and forehead if I apply too much powder. Does this powder get cakey easily?
claudia G.
Can I use this for baking my cheek bones ?
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this make your makeup look cakey at all?
Marlena A.
Brawley, CA
How is this product used or what is it's purpose
jessica s.
Livingston, NJ
Has anyone tried this yet?