BY TARTE

A talc-free, vegan tinted pressed powder that sets makeup & helps control shine.

• Vitamin A: antioxidant that retains moisture and helps protect against free radical damage
  • Vitamin C: antioxidant free radical fighter that helps prevent premature signs of aging, while brightening skin
  • Mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Product performance: Keeps skin hydrated, matte, & beautifully balanced. Silky, featherlight powder can be worn solo as a sheer complexion corrector or on top of other makeup, & is formulated with Amazonian clay & antioxidant vitamins A, C, & E.

All shades Ingredients: Mica, polyethylene, HDI/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspoymer, tricaprylin, boron nitride, nylon-12, caprylic/capric triglyceride, magnesium myristate, aluminum hydroxide, ascorbyl palmitate, chlorphenesin, hydrongenated lecithin, isopropyl myristate, isopropyl palmitate, kaolin, lanolin alcohol, potassium sorbate, retinyl palmitate, silica, stearic acid, tetrasodium EDTA, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, triethoxycaprylylsilane. (+/-): Manganese Violet (CI 77742), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163), chromium hydroxide green (CI 77289), zinc oxide (CI 77947), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Garret P.
Alachua, FL
My skin gets shiny by the end of the day. But if I brush this over my face before I leave I'll be matte and shine-free all day!
Jaydon P.
Elizabethton, TN
Love this for baking underneath the eyes! 4 stars because I don't like the flash back. Other than that it's a great product.
Tien P.
Los Angeles, CA
I got a little sample of this and love it as a way too keep my forehead from looking less shiny not cling to my dry patches.
Bielka D.
Chelsea , MA
Review for: Tan more...
This product is very awesome . It offers amazing coverage. Also cakes on the sponge if applying over any kind of moisturizer.
Lisa F.
Troy, NY
Love this product of theirs too. It makes my skin look awesome every time I️ wear it. The package is always so beautiful too
Keely D.
Gilbert, AZ
My favorite tarte product! This Finishing Powder gives my skin a flawless finish. It keeps my skin looking matte all day!!
Mariya B.
champlin
Purchased at: ULTA
This product is amazing! But I found it to work most best with definitely applying primer and having a setting powder too!
yeraldy s.
Gustine, CA
This dust is wonderful, it makes your makeup look very well, if you put it under your eyes and sharpen your chin is great,
Vanessa L.
Love this powder but I prefer the translucent one. It definitely helps at controlling my oils and also great for touch ups!
Dee Y.
Great finishing powder! I like how it makes my skin look and my under eyes. Does not cake up, and a little goes a long way
Jasmine G.
Chico, CA
I have a pretty oily T-zone and tend to get cakey around my nose and forehead if I apply too much powder. Does this powder get cakey easily?
claudia G.
Can I use this for baking my cheek bones ?
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this make your makeup look cakey at all?
Marlena A.
Brawley, CA
How is this product used or what is it's purpose
jessica s.
Livingston, NJ
Has anyone tried this yet?