BY TARTE

A talc-free, vegan tinted pressed powder that sets makeup & helps control shine.

• Vitamin A: antioxidant that retains moisture and helps protect against free radical damage
  • Vitamin C: antioxidant free radical fighter that helps prevent premature signs of aging, while brightening skin
  • Mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Product performance: Keeps skin hydrated, matte, & beautifully balanced. Silky, featherlight powder can be worn solo as a sheer complexion corrector or on top of other makeup, & is formulated with Amazonian clay & antioxidant vitamins A, C, & E.

All shades Ingredients: Mica, polyethylene, HDI/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspoymer, tricaprylin, boron nitride, nylon-12, caprylic/capric triglyceride, magnesium myristate, aluminum hydroxide, ascorbyl palmitate, chlorphenesin, hydrongenated lecithin, isopropyl myristate, isopropyl palmitate, kaolin, lanolin alcohol, potassium sorbate, retinyl palmitate, silica, stearic acid, tetrasodium EDTA, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, triethoxycaprylylsilane. (+/-): Manganese Violet (CI 77742), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163), chromium hydroxide green (CI 77289), zinc oxide (CI 77947), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Maggie B.
Grafton, WI
This is a really good finishing powder and you don't have to worry about matching the color to your skin since it is translucent.
Skylar T.
Utica
This is a good powder to use when you want a little bit of a tan! I use this typically before a dinner or anytime I’m going out!
Logan H.
Great product!! Good to finish your look after applying liquid foundation and later throughout the day if you are a little oily!!
Alexis H.
I received a small sample of this amazing Amazonian clay finishing powder. Tarte has adorable,durable, and dependable packaging!
Chloe H.
Milton, GA
Review for: Light more...
The Tarte Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Tinted Pressed Finishing Powder was great. It was a great combo and was easy to apply
Garret P.
Alachua, FL
My skin gets shiny by the end of the day. But if I brush this over my face before I leave I'll be matte and shine-free all day!
Lauren T.
Longwood, FL
I love this finishing powder alone or over foundation. I do have the amazonian clay foundation as well. They are a great pair!
Saori C.
Princeton, NJ
Review for: Medium more...
This finishing powder makes my skin look flawless and matte! I prefer tinted finishing powder much more than translucent ones
Michelle C.
San Gabriel , CA
I don't like the sifter but it feels like magical powder on my face. My skin looks so soft and oil free with this set on top!
Tien P.
Los Angeles, CA
I got a little sample of this and love it as a way too keep my forehead from looking less shiny not cling to my dry patches.
Jasmine G.
Chico, CA
I have a pretty oily T-zone and tend to get cakey around my nose and forehead if I apply too much powder. Does this powder get cakey easily?
claudia G.
Can I use this for baking my cheek bones ?
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this make your makeup look cakey at all?
Marlena A.
Brawley, CA
How is this product used or what is it's purpose
jessica s.
Livingston, NJ
Has anyone tried this yet?