BY TARTE

A talc-free, vegan tinted pressed powder that sets makeup & helps control shine.

• Vitamin A: antioxidant that retains moisture and helps protect against free radical damage
  • Vitamin C: antioxidant free radical fighter that helps prevent premature signs of aging, while brightening skin
  • Mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Product performance: Keeps skin hydrated, matte, & beautifully balanced. Silky, featherlight powder can be worn solo as a sheer complexion corrector or on top of other makeup, & is formulated with Amazonian clay & antioxidant vitamins A, C, & E.

All shades Ingredients: Mica, polyethylene, HDI/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspoymer, tricaprylin, boron nitride, nylon-12, caprylic/capric triglyceride, magnesium myristate, aluminum hydroxide, ascorbyl palmitate, chlorphenesin, hydrongenated lecithin, isopropyl myristate, isopropyl palmitate, kaolin, lanolin alcohol, potassium sorbate, retinyl palmitate, silica, stearic acid, tetrasodium EDTA, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, triethoxycaprylylsilane. (+/-): Manganese Violet (CI 77742), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163), chromium hydroxide green (CI 77289), zinc oxide (CI 77947), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Colleen C.
Shakopee
Purchased at: Sephora
Great setting powder. Never leave the house without putting it on!! It gives the perfect finishing touch on a face after any liquid product. Minimal use of the powder goes a long way. I prefer the condensed over loose.
Jazmin P.
Denver, CO
One of my favorite powders. Tarte is my favorite brand to buy face products from. I use this powder as a setting powder but I also use it on its own when I don't want to use foundation.
Amanda T.
Leland, NC
Love this product! I put it on top of the new tarte tape concealer and they work amazing together!! I am just getting into the high end products and this was defently a good choice.
Laurie P.
Memphis
I don't see this as a powder foundation.  It's just what it says.  It is great to dust over my regular foundation to set it and even out any shiny spots.  Lasts all day and I love this brand.  Good for my sensitive skin.
Bethany R.
New York
Love love love this product a really good price for what you are getting it make my foundation pop and it very easy and smooth to put on and I use this everyday. I would recommend you to use this product
Emma M.
Flowery Branch, GA
Loooooooooove how nice and smooth the finish is with this product! Only thing is, be careful of flashback! Tarte is always a product and makeup line you can count on!
Alyssa W.
I like to apply this after I use tarte Amazonian clay foundation. But sometimes I like to wear it by itself. It’s not heavy and doesn’t make your face feel heavy.
Lori P.
Naperville, IL
Review for: Light more...
I got this after hearing such great things about the Amazonian clay loose powder, but I hate the mess of a loose powder so thought I'd give this a try without ever having read any reviews. I wish I had because this product is pretty mediocre in my opinion. This seems very powdery (duh) to me and not quite as smooth and finely milled as others I've used. It does help set liquid makeup and is light enough so that it doesn't look cakey, but I find myself having to retouch and mattify throughout the day, which isn't usually an issue I have when using other powders (I have combination skin). I like that even though it's a translucent powder, it's colored so it won't be detectable in pictures like a white setting powder can be. The puff it comes with is useless as I prefer to use this with a brush. There are better powders out there for the price.
Emely T.
I absolutely love this finishing powder. It gives a wash of color. Does a great job at setting without looking cakey. Makes the skin and any pores look smooth. I definitely recommend this product and will repurchase.
Angela m.
Dunlap
Purchased at: Sephora
I just think Tarte is so appealing. They really have such a great look to their products. As a make up artist I stuck with more traditional brands because I knew I would get great coverage and makeup that goes on even. I started using tarte because of the display inside of the store. I always love trying new things and this was a must!
In fact Even the brushes!
I had to have. I am 41 so I don’t want my face to look dried out. This I feel is great! It’s not to heavy and goes on evenly. The only thing is if you are trying to cover up age spots or hyper pigmentations on your face. I would not recommend this. I use this over my tarte concealer stick. It does work great. I am 41 and I really like this product. I bet tart is loved by 18-25 year olds. It’s very trendy and it’s a great product
Jasmine G.
Chico, CA
I have a pretty oily T-zone and tend to get cakey around my nose and forehead if I apply too much powder. Does this powder get cakey easily?
claudia G.
Can I use this for baking my cheek bones ?
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this make your makeup look cakey at all?
Marlena A.
Brawley, CA
How is this product used or what is it's purpose
jessica s.
Livingston, NJ
Has anyone tried this yet?