BY TARTE

A talc-free, vegan tinted pressed powder that sets makeup & helps control shine.

• Vitamin A: antioxidant that retains moisture and helps protect against free radical damage
  • Vitamin C: antioxidant free radical fighter that helps prevent premature signs of aging, while brightening skin
  • Mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Product performance: Keeps skin hydrated, matte, & beautifully balanced. Silky, featherlight powder can be worn solo as a sheer complexion corrector or on top of other makeup, & is formulated with Amazonian clay & antioxidant vitamins A, C, & E.

All shades Ingredients: Mica, polyethylene, HDI/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspoymer, tricaprylin, boron nitride, nylon-12, caprylic/capric triglyceride, magnesium myristate, aluminum hydroxide, ascorbyl palmitate, chlorphenesin, hydrongenated lecithin, isopropyl myristate, isopropyl palmitate, kaolin, lanolin alcohol, potassium sorbate, retinyl palmitate, silica, stearic acid, tetrasodium EDTA, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, triethoxycaprylylsilane. (+/-): Manganese Violet (CI 77742), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163), chromium hydroxide green (CI 77289), zinc oxide (CI 77947), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Melinda B.
Owatonna, MN
This product is amazing. I am always looking for products to make my pores appear smaller and make my.skin smoothr. This does both.
Liz M.
Jacksonville, FL
This is a fantastic setting powder. It has a superfine texture and leaves my face baby soft. Keeps the oil at bay all day as well.
Natalie C.
Chevy Chase, MD
Keeps you matte all day. A little messy to use, even with a powder brush, but the texture is great and it leaves your skin smooth.
Darlene M.
brooklyn, ny
I love it! I have dry skin and this doesn't get chalky or stick to dry patches. Ive been using for 2 weeks and have been loving it
Kalene P.
Redding
Love love love this stuff! Doesn't make your skin look dry, really smooth to apply! It just gives your skin a nice airbrushed look
Zekra H.
texas
I don't like this product it does not cover my eye bags good infact it makes them look kinda bigger I do not recommend buying this
Danielle C.
Brick, NJ
I love everything in Tarte's Amazonian Clay line. The only reason I can't give this product a full 5 stars is because of the price.
Kaliska S.
Chapin, SC
Review for: Light more...
This pressed powder is great! I love the extra color it provides and it does a fab job of keeping my face oil free all day long.
Maggie B.
Grafton, WI
This is a really good finishing powder and you don't have to worry about matching the color to your skin since it is translucent.
Alexis H.
I received a small sample of this amazing Amazonian clay finishing powder. Tarte has adorable,durable, and dependable packaging!
Jasmine G.
Chico, CA
I have a pretty oily T-zone and tend to get cakey around my nose and forehead if I apply too much powder. Does this powder get cakey easily?
claudia G.
Can I use this for baking my cheek bones ?
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this make your makeup look cakey at all?
Marlena A.
Brawley, CA
How is this product used or what is it's purpose
jessica s.
Livingston, NJ
Has anyone tried this yet?