BY TARTE

A talc-free, vegan tinted pressed powder that sets makeup & helps control shine.

• Vitamin A: antioxidant that retains moisture and helps protect against free radical damage
  • Vitamin C: antioxidant free radical fighter that helps prevent premature signs of aging, while brightening skin
  • Mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Product performance: Keeps skin hydrated, matte, & beautifully balanced. Silky, featherlight powder can be worn solo as a sheer complexion corrector or on top of other makeup, & is formulated with Amazonian clay & antioxidant vitamins A, C, & E.

All shades Ingredients: Mica, polyethylene, HDI/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspoymer, tricaprylin, boron nitride, nylon-12, caprylic/capric triglyceride, magnesium myristate, aluminum hydroxide, ascorbyl palmitate, chlorphenesin, hydrongenated lecithin, isopropyl myristate, isopropyl palmitate, kaolin, lanolin alcohol, potassium sorbate, retinyl palmitate, silica, stearic acid, tetrasodium EDTA, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, triethoxycaprylylsilane. (+/-): Manganese Violet (CI 77742), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163), chromium hydroxide green (CI 77289), zinc oxide (CI 77947), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Rachel S.
Mankato, MN
Keeps me matte without a white cast. Love the ingredients and love their entire line. Pair with the clean slate pore refining primer for oily skin!
Ashley R.
Eatonville, WA
I don't love this, it's not bad but I don't love it especially for the price and the quantity I much rather go with a Dupe and get the same effect.
Hailey P.
Covington, KY
I don't truly understand the point of this product. I have very sensitive yet clear skin and this just feel like another coat of pointless makeup.
Elena N.
Used this in combination with the Amazonian clay foundation by tarte as well and I am definitely sold! Very long wearing and kept me matte all day!
Beth C.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Light more...
Love this powder for my t-zone! Covers well without feeling or looking cakey. Color choice is nice compared to other finishing powders I have used.
Kate P.
Charlotte, NC
This powder is amazing for the spring and going into the summer. This powder sets my make up perfectly and it leaves the softest feel on my skin!
Rosalyn J.
It's super soft to the touch. I like that it's healthier makeup, but it left me with a big white cast on my face when I took a photo wearing it.
Erin J.
Scottsdale, AZ
A setting powder that's so dang mattifying I can't even. It's translucent without feeling like you're whitening out your face. It goes on smooth.
Brianna P.
Terre Haute, IN
Loved this one because it’s just right for my skin color! I love how the formula looks and works well on dry skin! Loved it never disappointment!
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
Fine for a light dusting all over the face. Do not and I repeat DO NOT use this to set your under eyes or for baking. It has a harsh flashback
Jasmine G.
Chico, CA
I have a pretty oily T-zone and tend to get cakey around my nose and forehead if I apply too much powder. Does this powder get cakey easily?
claudia G.
Can I use this for baking my cheek bones ?
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this make your makeup look cakey at all?
Marlena A.
Brawley, CA
How is this product used or what is it's purpose
jessica s.
Livingston, NJ
Has anyone tried this yet?