BY TARTE

A talc-free, vegan tinted pressed powder that sets makeup & helps control shine.

• Vitamin A: antioxidant that retains moisture and helps protect against free radical damage
  • Vitamin C: antioxidant free radical fighter that helps prevent premature signs of aging, while brightening skin
  • Mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Product performance: Keeps skin hydrated, matte, & beautifully balanced. Silky, featherlight powder can be worn solo as a sheer complexion corrector or on top of other makeup, & is formulated with Amazonian clay & antioxidant vitamins A, C, & E.

All shades Ingredients: Mica, polyethylene, HDI/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspoymer, tricaprylin, boron nitride, nylon-12, caprylic/capric triglyceride, magnesium myristate, aluminum hydroxide, ascorbyl palmitate, chlorphenesin, hydrongenated lecithin, isopropyl myristate, isopropyl palmitate, kaolin, lanolin alcohol, potassium sorbate, retinyl palmitate, silica, stearic acid, tetrasodium EDTA, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, triethoxycaprylylsilane. (+/-): Manganese Violet (CI 77742), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163), chromium hydroxide green (CI 77289), zinc oxide (CI 77947), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Liz U.
The powder is really great for mattifying. I keep this in my bookbag for school, and not only does it mattify, but it leaves you with an airbrush finish.
Amy H.
tyner, KY
I really like this product. It goes on nice and stays on. It creates a flawless look. I don't use it all of the time, tarte is a very expensive brand.
Deidre M.
Columbia
Review for: Light more...
I absolutely love using this powder after using the clay foundation of tarte. It gives the face a great finished look while feeling amazing on the skin!
Nicole C.
Really like the taste amazionian clay powders. They are long lasting and color works well with my skin. I hit pan for the first time on powder products.
Ericka H.
This is the perfect products to go with the foundation. Feels like you have nothing on and doesn't leave that weird feeling a lot of pressed powders do.
Rhondalei G.
Renton, WA
Use a light hand, especially if you have are darker skin toned. I lightly dust this powder with a duo fiber brush all over my face and feels very light.
Eldy R.
Trinity, TX
Best setting powder I have tried! Got it as a sample in a subscription bag and loved it! It keeps my oily skin under control and feels good on the face
Sara B.
Evanston , IL
I love this as under eye setting powder. It had a matte finish and doesn't sink into fine lines! I think it would be too drying for all over the face.
Chanelle Y.
Allen, TX
I have oily skin and after a while my makeup can look a shiny MESS, but this stuff does a good job of mattifying and smoothing my makeup. I love it
Sydney D.
Saint Paris, OH
I received this as a sample and can't say I was real impressed... It's not that it is horrendous, I just didn't notice a huge difference on my face.
Jasmine G.
Chico, CA
I have a pretty oily T-zone and tend to get cakey around my nose and forehead if I apply too much powder. Does this powder get cakey easily?
claudia G.
Can I use this for baking my cheek bones ?
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this make your makeup look cakey at all?
Marlena A.
Brawley, CA
How is this product used or what is it's purpose
jessica s.
Livingston, NJ
Has anyone tried this yet?