BY TARTE

A talc-free, vegan tinted pressed powder that sets makeup & helps control shine.

• Vitamin A: antioxidant that retains moisture and helps protect against free radical damage
  • Vitamin C: antioxidant free radical fighter that helps prevent premature signs of aging, while brightening skin
  • Mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Product performance: Keeps skin hydrated, matte, & beautifully balanced. Silky, featherlight powder can be worn solo as a sheer complexion corrector or on top of other makeup, & is formulated with Amazonian clay & antioxidant vitamins A, C, & E.

All shades Ingredients: Mica, polyethylene, HDI/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspoymer, tricaprylin, boron nitride, nylon-12, caprylic/capric triglyceride, magnesium myristate, aluminum hydroxide, ascorbyl palmitate, chlorphenesin, hydrongenated lecithin, isopropyl myristate, isopropyl palmitate, kaolin, lanolin alcohol, potassium sorbate, retinyl palmitate, silica, stearic acid, tetrasodium EDTA, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, triethoxycaprylylsilane. (+/-): Manganese Violet (CI 77742), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163), chromium hydroxide green (CI 77289), zinc oxide (CI 77947), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Rachel P.
Neat product. Creates a nice polished look to finish your makeup routine. Loose powder is easier to apply than the compact so it takes some getting used to.
Jodi S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Fair more...
I like the tarte smooth operator as a finishing touch! However, I went through mine very fast. It is literally so smooth you don’t want to stop adding more.
samantha J.
Long Beach, CA
Doesn't have that powder smell that usually floats around my bathroom after I use a loose finishing powder. It also lasts pretty long! Downside is the price.
Ann N.
Jacksonville, NC
This is a must have product for me, I use it every single day to keep my make up in place and on all day. It is silky smooth and a little goes a long way.
Nikki S.
Excellent finishing powder that doesn't overly dry your foundation or magnify your imperfections. Comes in several different shades, and helps control oil.
Kristine G.
Love this! I have it in light. It blurs out everything and I love applying in the under-eye area for added coverage. Great to use alone or over foundation.
Annie H.
Salem, OR
I actually really like this product. It goes on smooth. I use it for contouring. It's not too dark but in the winter months it's a little dark for my skin.
Alyssa W.
I love that I’m not too colored after I put this on. I can wear it with or without foundation! I love it! And I love how well the colors match my skin tone
Rhondalei G.
Renton, WA
Use a light hand, especially if you have are darker skin toned. I lightly dust this powder with a duo fiber brush all over my face and feels very light.
Amy H.
tyner, KY
I really like this product. It goes on nice and stays on. It creates a flawless look. I don't use it all of the time, tarte is a very expensive brand.
Jasmine G.
Chico, CA
I have a pretty oily T-zone and tend to get cakey around my nose and forehead if I apply too much powder. Does this powder get cakey easily?
claudia G.
Can I use this for baking my cheek bones ?
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this make your makeup look cakey at all?
Marlena A.
Brawley, CA
How is this product used or what is it's purpose
jessica s.
Livingston, NJ
Has anyone tried this yet?