BY TARTE

A talc-free, vegan tinted pressed powder that sets makeup & helps control shine.

• Vitamin A: antioxidant that retains moisture and helps protect against free radical damage
  • Vitamin C: antioxidant free radical fighter that helps prevent premature signs of aging, while brightening skin
  • Mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Product performance: Keeps skin hydrated, matte, & beautifully balanced. Silky, featherlight powder can be worn solo as a sheer complexion corrector or on top of other makeup, & is formulated with Amazonian clay & antioxidant vitamins A, C, & E.

All shades Ingredients: Mica, polyethylene, HDI/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspoymer, tricaprylin, boron nitride, nylon-12, caprylic/capric triglyceride, magnesium myristate, aluminum hydroxide, ascorbyl palmitate, chlorphenesin, hydrongenated lecithin, isopropyl myristate, isopropyl palmitate, kaolin, lanolin alcohol, potassium sorbate, retinyl palmitate, silica, stearic acid, tetrasodium EDTA, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, triethoxycaprylylsilane. (+/-): Manganese Violet (CI 77742), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163), chromium hydroxide green (CI 77289), zinc oxide (CI 77947), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Arshena A.
This powder is amazing! It's so thin that it doesn't make the face look cakey & it really sets makeup, helps prolong the wear of foundation & help decrease oil
Patricia U.
Review for: Fair more...
I love this. U have very bad redness and rosacea. This covers and evens my face out and does not come off until I want it to. The price is worth the product.
Rachel P.
Neat product. Creates a nice polished look to finish your makeup routine. Loose powder is easier to apply than the compact so it takes some getting used to.
Jodi S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Fair more...
I like the tarte smooth operator as a finishing touch! However, I went through mine very fast. It is literally so smooth you don’t want to stop adding more.
Alyssa B.
Review for: Medium, Light more...
Love using this in the summer time! Gives the right amount of coverage! I will sometimes use on top of liquid foundation but I tend to use this alone a lot!
samantha J.
Long Beach, CA
Doesn't have that powder smell that usually floats around my bathroom after I use a loose finishing powder. It also lasts pretty long! Downside is the price.
Claudia Y.
Chula Vista , CA
This came with a set I bought at Ulta, it is a small sample size. I like to use it to set my under eye concealer, and it works very good. Will buy full size.
Ashley B.
Saint Cloud, FL
I love the Amazonian Clay products, especially this pressed powder. A lot of powders feel cakey or too powdery on my skin, but these powders feel like silk!
Angela N.
Review for: Medium more...
I love using this powder as a light weight foundation. Might be the placebo affect because only I can tell I have it on but HEY that’s the beauty of make up.
Jesika B.
Hot Springs, AR
Review for: Fair more...
Awesome powder!!! This really does work with any foundation to really set and blend into the face. Makes your face appear poreless! Long staying power, too!
Jasmine G.
Chico, CA
I have a pretty oily T-zone and tend to get cakey around my nose and forehead if I apply too much powder. Does this powder get cakey easily?
claudia G.
Can I use this for baking my cheek bones ?
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this make your makeup look cakey at all?
Marlena A.
Brawley, CA
How is this product used or what is it's purpose
jessica s.
Livingston, NJ
Has anyone tried this yet?