BY TARTE

A talc-free, vegan tinted pressed powder that sets makeup & helps control shine.

• Vitamin A: antioxidant that retains moisture and helps protect against free radical damage
  • Vitamin C: antioxidant free radical fighter that helps prevent premature signs of aging, while brightening skin
  • Mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Product performance: Keeps skin hydrated, matte, & beautifully balanced. Silky, featherlight powder can be worn solo as a sheer complexion corrector or on top of other makeup, & is formulated with Amazonian clay & antioxidant vitamins A, C, & E.

All shades Ingredients: Mica, polyethylene, HDI/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspoymer, tricaprylin, boron nitride, nylon-12, caprylic/capric triglyceride, magnesium myristate, aluminum hydroxide, ascorbyl palmitate, chlorphenesin, hydrongenated lecithin, isopropyl myristate, isopropyl palmitate, kaolin, lanolin alcohol, potassium sorbate, retinyl palmitate, silica, stearic acid, tetrasodium EDTA, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, triethoxycaprylylsilane. (+/-): Manganese Violet (CI 77742), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163), chromium hydroxide green (CI 77289), zinc oxide (CI 77947), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Kayla D.
Anderson, SC
Review for: Medium more...
This is my absolute favorite pressed powder I've used. It's well worth the price. A little goes a long way and it gives great coverage and a gorgeous matte finish.
Alyssa J.
Staten Island, NY
My absolute favorite thing in my make up kit!!! this setting powder is the perfect touch. I can not wait to start "baking" with it. my makeup never smudges or runs when I use this.
Alexis R.
Elizabeth, NJ
Review for: Light more...
I love this product it’s great it’s not to heavy on the skin it’s just really really really perfect for any type skin that’s why I love it so much it’s just looks great on people I just really love it
Ellie M.
Wharton, NJ
I have been on the hunt for a bronzer that isn't shimmering but still gives that nice glow to my face. Tarte met my goal. Absolutely obsessed with this bronzer.
Felecia F.
Tarzana, CA
This is my favorite finishing powder right now. I love Tarte cosmetics and this is an awesome one. I found out about this through my December ipsy bag. Love it!
Desirée R.
Queen Creek
This is very lightweight and requires no reapplication. I love the flawless look it provides without being cakey. It does a great job minimizing pore size too.
Chloe P.
This finishing powder was a life saver honestly. I wore it for my graduation and it made me look practically oil free and flawless. I really love this powder.
Tiffany A.
Dubuque, IA
This powder is just so great and finely milled! I use it to set my under eye concealer and bake my highlight areas on my face. it is just a wonderful product!
Arshena A.
This powder is amazing! It's so thin that it doesn't make the face look cakey & it really sets makeup, helps prolong the wear of foundation & help decrease oil
Claudia Y.
Chula Vista , CA
This came with a set I bought at Ulta, it is a small sample size. I like to use it to set my under eye concealer, and it works very good. Will buy full size.
Jasmine G.
Chico, CA
I have a pretty oily T-zone and tend to get cakey around my nose and forehead if I apply too much powder. Does this powder get cakey easily?
claudia G.
Can I use this for baking my cheek bones ?
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this make your makeup look cakey at all?
Marlena A.
Brawley, CA
How is this product used or what is it's purpose
jessica s.
Livingston, NJ
Has anyone tried this yet?