BY TARTE

A talc-free, vegan tinted pressed powder that sets makeup & helps control shine.

• Vitamin A: antioxidant that retains moisture and helps protect against free radical damage
  • Vitamin C: antioxidant free radical fighter that helps prevent premature signs of aging, while brightening skin
  • Mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Product performance: Keeps skin hydrated, matte, & beautifully balanced. Silky, featherlight powder can be worn solo as a sheer complexion corrector or on top of other makeup, & is formulated with Amazonian clay & antioxidant vitamins A, C, & E.

All shades Ingredients: Mica, polyethylene, HDI/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspoymer, tricaprylin, boron nitride, nylon-12, caprylic/capric triglyceride, magnesium myristate, aluminum hydroxide, ascorbyl palmitate, chlorphenesin, hydrongenated lecithin, isopropyl myristate, isopropyl palmitate, kaolin, lanolin alcohol, potassium sorbate, retinyl palmitate, silica, stearic acid, tetrasodium EDTA, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, triethoxycaprylylsilane. (+/-): Manganese Violet (CI 77742), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163), chromium hydroxide green (CI 77289), zinc oxide (CI 77947), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Lisa  K.
Jonestown, Pa
This goes perfectly with my other Tarte products. Applies smooth and evenly. After it is applied, you can't notice oily spots or even dry patches. It is definitely a must have!
Wendy G.
Love how this blurs everything out. I used it over my foundation or cc cream and it makes it matte and smooth. Love that it doesn't show on the skin or seem powdery.
jessie b.
Terre Haute, IN
I am new to tarte but it is becoming my favorite...i really love how this looks when you put it on sheer but buildable and looks so flawless when you have it on!!!
Kayla M.
Kodak, TN
This is the best mattifying powder. It doesn't take much product to give an amazing airbrushed, light feeling, look. It seriously makes you look amazing without feeling like you have a ton of product on your face.
Jessica H.
Winchester, VA
It was a small sample but it was nice, i love that its colorless, and it did a nice job mattifying, didn't use long enough to notice a difference in pore but it made my skin look nice
Aurdrey S.
Delray beach, FL
This is agreat powder,tarte is great for oily skin. I still have to blot at half day. try the small one first and see if you life. but if you have oily skin its a must
Thao H.
Minneapolis, MN
This is my favorite powder especially on hot days. I have combination skin and this powder keeps the oil at bay without drying out my skin. Must have for beach days.
Stacey H.
Clovis, CA
This stuff is amazing. I am super oily and yet when i put this over my foundation its like it sucks the oil out. It really helps to keep my skin matte without extra coverage!! A must have
Kayla D.
Anderson, SC
Review for: Medium more...
This is my absolute favorite pressed powder I've used. It's well worth the price. A little goes a long way and it gives great coverage and a gorgeous matte finish.
Alyssa J.
Staten Island, NY
My absolute favorite thing in my make up kit!!! this setting powder is the perfect touch. I can not wait to start "baking" with it. my makeup never smudges or runs when I use this.
Jasmine G.
Chico, CA
I have a pretty oily T-zone and tend to get cakey around my nose and forehead if I apply too much powder. Does this powder get cakey easily?
claudia G.
Can I use this for baking my cheek bones ?
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this make your makeup look cakey at all?
Marlena A.
Brawley, CA
How is this product used or what is it's purpose
jessica s.
Livingston, NJ
Has anyone tried this yet?