BY TARTE

A talc-free, vegan tinted pressed powder that sets makeup & helps control shine.

• Vitamin A: antioxidant that retains moisture and helps protect against free radical damage
  • Vitamin C: antioxidant free radical fighter that helps prevent premature signs of aging, while brightening skin
  • Mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Product performance: Keeps skin hydrated, matte, & beautifully balanced. Silky, featherlight powder can be worn solo as a sheer complexion corrector or on top of other makeup, & is formulated with Amazonian clay & antioxidant vitamins A, C, & E.

All shades Ingredients: Mica, polyethylene, HDI/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspoymer, tricaprylin, boron nitride, nylon-12, caprylic/capric triglyceride, magnesium myristate, aluminum hydroxide, ascorbyl palmitate, chlorphenesin, hydrongenated lecithin, isopropyl myristate, isopropyl palmitate, kaolin, lanolin alcohol, potassium sorbate, retinyl palmitate, silica, stearic acid, tetrasodium EDTA, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, triethoxycaprylylsilane. (+/-): Manganese Violet (CI 77742), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163), chromium hydroxide green (CI 77289), zinc oxide (CI 77947), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Catherine S.
Scottsdale
Review for: Fair more...
I love this powder, I use it with Tarte’s B.B. cream to add a little bit more coverage and to set the cream. It’s super light and adds a little bit more of a smooth natural air brushed look. Definitely recommend if you’re looking for a light tinted powder.
Haylee K.
Dallas
Review for: Fair more...
Too pressed. Not light or airy enough to get a lot on the brush which is my preference. Has a matte finish which is great but I really wonder if I am putting any on my face anyway. I would not purchase again, too much guess work and work for the product.
haleigh P.
Mobile, AL
I had the one in translucent. I like how well it sets my concealer and foundation. It didn't have horrible flashback. Next time , I'd probably use a tinted one. Only issue was it left a white tint under my eyes.
Laura R.
Lincoln City
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Medium more...
I love this product!!! I’m a repeat user! It gives my face the final coverage touch up I like. It never feels caked on nor looks like it. It’s easy to blend and doesn’t have any weird smells like some powders do. I highly recommend this product!
Johanna F.
This is my favorite pressed powder. While I don’t use this over my whole face—I have in the past and have switched to the regular colorless clay finishing powder. I really do like my powders talc free. I usually just use this to touch up my tzone. Also on more natural days, it helps slightly even things out.
Sereniti👑 F.
Green Cv Spgs, FL
Review for: Light more...
I love this powder for natural summer days! It didn’t oxides for my like most powders do. It’s overall very natural looking, and feels very light. It also works well over foundations to help set the foundation!
Kristen A.
Alma, AR
Purchased at: ULTA
Good setting powder. Used it to bake every day. It took several applications to get a good bake going, but still did the job. Price is what kept me away from repurchasing. Would recommend to a friend looking for a good setting powder.
Cara F.
Tucson
This has to be my all time favorite setting powder! It’s perfect for my skin tone but also setting your makeup without having a dewy look! I love a matte look for my face and this helps with just that
Misty S.
Review for: Fair more...
This leaves you make up looking fresh and clean. Definitely a more matte finish than a shimmer. It is very white but it doesn’t leave your face looking like a ghost. It blends out very nicely.
Colleen C.
Shakopee
Purchased at: Sephora
Great setting powder. Never leave the house without putting it on!! It gives the perfect finishing touch on a face after any liquid product. Minimal use of the powder goes a long way. I prefer the condensed over loose.
Jasmine G.
Chico, CA
I have a pretty oily T-zone and tend to get cakey around my nose and forehead if I apply too much powder. Does this powder get cakey easily?
claudia G.
Can I use this for baking my cheek bones ?
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this make your makeup look cakey at all?
Marlena A.
Brawley, CA
How is this product used or what is it's purpose
jessica s.
Livingston, NJ
Has anyone tried this yet?