BY TARTE

A talc-free, vegan tinted pressed powder that sets makeup & helps control shine.

• Vitamin A: antioxidant that retains moisture and helps protect against free radical damage
  • Vitamin C: antioxidant free radical fighter that helps prevent premature signs of aging, while brightening skin
  • Mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Product performance: Keeps skin hydrated, matte, & beautifully balanced. Silky, featherlight powder can be worn solo as a sheer complexion corrector or on top of other makeup, & is formulated with Amazonian clay & antioxidant vitamins A, C, & E.

All shades Ingredients: Mica, polyethylene, HDI/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspoymer, tricaprylin, boron nitride, nylon-12, caprylic/capric triglyceride, magnesium myristate, aluminum hydroxide, ascorbyl palmitate, chlorphenesin, hydrongenated lecithin, isopropyl myristate, isopropyl palmitate, kaolin, lanolin alcohol, potassium sorbate, retinyl palmitate, silica, stearic acid, tetrasodium EDTA, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, triethoxycaprylylsilane. (+/-): Manganese Violet (CI 77742), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163), chromium hydroxide green (CI 77289), zinc oxide (CI 77947), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Natalie L.
Got this in my ipsy bag. So I have never used a finishing powder before, but now that I have, I will never stop! I love the way this not only sets my foundation, but it also seems to blur out my imperfections. Overall I really like it and will probably purchase it when I run out.
jessica B.
I Love tarte products and I love this one! It is great for my t zone. It is a finely milled powder that will get rid of the shine. Love tarte! Cruelty free =) Amazing products without the "bad" stuff.
Meagan S.
Kernersville , NC
This is my go to setting powder. It's translucent so matches everyone. It actually does help minimize the appearance of pores. Always gives me an airbrushed effect. Helps my concealer to not crease.
Pam A.
Chandler, AZ
THIS POWDER IS AMAZING! My pores practically disappear when I use this product, and it always leaves my skin sift and smooth. I use the translucent shade and it doesn't seem to leave any sort of white cast on my face like I have experienced with other translucent powders.
Ashley B.
Everett, WA
Due to my dry skin, I have to use tons of moisturizing products, and tend to get kind of shiny and my makeup starts to come off. Not with this stuff! I got a deluxe sample size with my holiday makeup kit and have been in love ever since!! It helps my skin look flawless and absorbs only the excess oils on my skin.
Catherine A.
This is literally amazing, in addition to priming this makes your makeup last until you want to take it off, if you're prone to sweating off your makeup like I am I would highly recommend this.
Bianca F.
Leaves you very soft and kind if blurs out some stuff from your face. I recorded a cute sample size of this and I'm hoping t doesn't run out. A little goes along way! It's translucent as well!
Becca G.
Westfield, NJ
I recently received this in one of my month makeup subscription boxes. A little bit of this product goes a long way. It's a nice, loose powder that lasts a long time. It's great to set makeup.
Bethany C.
Hamilton, AL
I do not like this powder. Tarte products are hit and miss as t is with most brands. I have a lot of favorites from tarte but this isn't one. It's patchy. It doesn't cover anything. The color was too dark. I could honestly get better from the drugstore.
Kasey V.
Santa Clarita, CA
This is one of my favorite powders to use. My skin is oily and I like to be matte, This works wonders for me. Very soft and goes on smooth for a very silky yet natural look. An added bonus is that tarte is cruelty free.
Jasmine G.
Chico, CA
I have a pretty oily T-zone and tend to get cakey around my nose and forehead if I apply too much powder. Does this powder get cakey easily?
claudia G.
Can I use this for baking my cheek bones ?
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this make your makeup look cakey at all?
Marlena A.
Brawley, CA
How is this product used or what is it's purpose
jessica s.
Livingston, NJ
Has anyone tried this yet?