BY TARTE

A talc-free, vegan tinted pressed powder that sets makeup & helps control shine.

• Vitamin A: antioxidant that retains moisture and helps protect against free radical damage
  • Vitamin C: antioxidant free radical fighter that helps prevent premature signs of aging, while brightening skin
  • Mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Product performance: Keeps skin hydrated, matte, & beautifully balanced. Silky, featherlight powder can be worn solo as a sheer complexion corrector or on top of other makeup, & is formulated with Amazonian clay & antioxidant vitamins A, C, & E.

All shades Ingredients: Mica, polyethylene, HDI/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspoymer, tricaprylin, boron nitride, nylon-12, caprylic/capric triglyceride, magnesium myristate, aluminum hydroxide, ascorbyl palmitate, chlorphenesin, hydrongenated lecithin, isopropyl myristate, isopropyl palmitate, kaolin, lanolin alcohol, potassium sorbate, retinyl palmitate, silica, stearic acid, tetrasodium EDTA, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, triethoxycaprylylsilane. (+/-): Manganese Violet (CI 77742), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163), chromium hydroxide green (CI 77289), zinc oxide (CI 77947), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Jacquelyn Z.
I need a huge tub of this in my life - it is honestly wonderful and sets my other tarte foundation and power very nicely. I highly recommend this for someone who needs a good makeup setter regardless of skin type.
Lauren W.
Grand Rapids, MI
I have gone through one of these already, and on my second... it lasts forever, and provides a great setting powder for your foundation. Also, if your foundation is on the yellow-ish side, it counteracts that.
Tanya M.
Boca Raton, FL
I enjoy this product very much, especially under the eyes to set concealer HOWEVER - if photographed at night with flash - your under eye area will show a horrible reflective white. Use in day time only :)
Melissa C.
Derby, KS
This is a miracle product! It smooths out your skin and makes your face look airbrushed. I use foundation and powder, but if I apply this after it melts into the skin and really makes your face look flawless.
Vinna C.
Lake Forest, CA
This really works with my oily skin, I love it. It feels amazing and looks amazing. One thing that I don't like is that if I have any dry areas it will show them a bit, but its not something that worried me much.
courtnee k.
Sebastian, FL
I found this powder to be like silk when applying, very smooth consistency. Tarte makes excellent products. I usually like to use a setting powder such as this to help matify my lipstick if it's too glossy.
Timera O.
Tarte smooth operator setting powder was not a winner for me. It settled into my pores and fine lines. I also don’t have excessivly oily skin and this did not absorb the oil that my skin did produce.
Lizette F.
Corona, CA
Tarte outdid itself with this product!This is one of my favorite tarte products! I really like how it blends to my skin very well. the amazonian clay does help make it feel lightweight and easy to apply.
DeAna S.
Billings, MT
I bought this powder at sephora , i immediately returned it. i did not like it at all. i have oily skin so i need a really good finishing powder to set makeup and lock it. and this product did not do so.
Carlie N.
This product is my holy grail! I use it everyday to set my under eye concealer. it helps to control creasing and keep my concealer lasting longer through the day. It is so soft and smooth when you apply it. No matter how much you put on it's impossible for it to look cakey!
Jasmine G.
Chico, CA
I have a pretty oily T-zone and tend to get cakey around my nose and forehead if I apply too much powder. Does this powder get cakey easily?
claudia G.
Can I use this for baking my cheek bones ?
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this make your makeup look cakey at all?
Marlena A.
Brawley, CA
How is this product used or what is it's purpose
jessica s.
Livingston, NJ
Has anyone tried this yet?