BY TARTE

A talc-free, vegan tinted pressed powder that sets makeup & helps control shine.

• Vitamin A: antioxidant that retains moisture and helps protect against free radical damage
  • Vitamin C: antioxidant free radical fighter that helps prevent premature signs of aging, while brightening skin
  • Mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Product performance: Keeps skin hydrated, matte, & beautifully balanced. Silky, featherlight powder can be worn solo as a sheer complexion corrector or on top of other makeup, & is formulated with Amazonian clay & antioxidant vitamins A, C, & E.

All shades Ingredients: Mica, polyethylene, HDI/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspoymer, tricaprylin, boron nitride, nylon-12, caprylic/capric triglyceride, magnesium myristate, aluminum hydroxide, ascorbyl palmitate, chlorphenesin, hydrongenated lecithin, isopropyl myristate, isopropyl palmitate, kaolin, lanolin alcohol, potassium sorbate, retinyl palmitate, silica, stearic acid, tetrasodium EDTA, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, triethoxycaprylylsilane. (+/-): Manganese Violet (CI 77742), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163), chromium hydroxide green (CI 77289), zinc oxide (CI 77947), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Sarah H.
This setting powder is amazing! I use it before I contour in order to set my foundation. It avoids the patchy look some powder contouring kits can give you. Love it!
Katy M.
Chippewa Fls, WI
I really like this as a setting powder. It can be a little bit powdery looking on your face, but once you spray a setting spray onto it, the powdery look disappears.
Abbey C.
Fayetteville, AR
I recently bought this along with the Amazonian Clay tinted moisturizer in attempt to reduce what I put on my skin. Even though I have oily, acne prone skin, this setting powder keeps my makeup looking fresh and controls shine! Definitely worth the money!
Valerie S.
Greenville, IL
This works perfect. It "smooths" out everything on your face and absorbs oil. I love this product and will be repurchasing. I can't really describe what it does, but have to see it in action to truly appreciate it.
Marisa T.
I'm obsessed with this powder. It has an amazing finish & just like what it says on packaging it does minimize pores. It keeps my makeup in place throughout the day & very easy apply. I would highly recommend it.
Melissa C.
Kyle, TX
First powder that does not break me out! I was using the Mary Kay one before I used this. This tarte one is amazing! Goes on so soft and smooth! Feels like nothing on my face and my face has no oils when I use this.
Martha G.
This really makes your makeup stay but I have dry skin so it did not look really great but I guess someone with oily skin or combination will love it by how your makeup wont budge.
Alexa M.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Fair more...
I really liked this product until it crumbled in the compact and got everywhere. But as for the product itself, I think it works well as a mattifier and to set liquid foundation. I would probably buy this again.
Katie F.
I bought this setting powder after Sephora stopped carrying the one I used previously. I like this one better! It does exactly what it's supposed to -- it's a setting powder, meant to make your makeup stay longer.
Jacquelyn Z.
I need a huge tub of this in my life - it is honestly wonderful and sets my other tarte foundation and power very nicely. I highly recommend this for someone who needs a good makeup setter regardless of skin type.
Jasmine G.
Chico, CA
I have a pretty oily T-zone and tend to get cakey around my nose and forehead if I apply too much powder. Does this powder get cakey easily?
claudia G.
Can I use this for baking my cheek bones ?
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this make your makeup look cakey at all?
Marlena A.
Brawley, CA
How is this product used or what is it's purpose
jessica s.
Livingston, NJ
Has anyone tried this yet?