BY TARTE

A talc-free, vegan tinted pressed powder that sets makeup & helps control shine.

• Vitamin A: antioxidant that retains moisture and helps protect against free radical damage
  • Vitamin C: antioxidant free radical fighter that helps prevent premature signs of aging, while brightening skin
  • Mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Product performance: Keeps skin hydrated, matte, & beautifully balanced. Silky, featherlight powder can be worn solo as a sheer complexion corrector or on top of other makeup, & is formulated with Amazonian clay & antioxidant vitamins A, C, & E.

All shades Ingredients: Mica, polyethylene, HDI/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspoymer, tricaprylin, boron nitride, nylon-12, caprylic/capric triglyceride, magnesium myristate, aluminum hydroxide, ascorbyl palmitate, chlorphenesin, hydrongenated lecithin, isopropyl myristate, isopropyl palmitate, kaolin, lanolin alcohol, potassium sorbate, retinyl palmitate, silica, stearic acid, tetrasodium EDTA, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, triethoxycaprylylsilane. (+/-): Manganese Violet (CI 77742), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163), chromium hydroxide green (CI 77289), zinc oxide (CI 77947), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Nicole F.
I have a sample size and love it! It's smooth, minimizes my pores, and doesn't leave my skin looking dry or powdery. A little goes a long way. The sample will last me months!
Sondra Z.
Cibolo, TX
Love this finishing powder. Takes away any shine and Keeps makeup looking great through out the day. I live in south Texas and this was a lifesaver especially during summer
Michon N.
Reno, NV
This stuff is great! My face looks like porcelain after! I have somewhat uneven skin and pretty light acne so it makes me look flawless (not to toot my own horn but toot toot)! I love that they are cruelty free! Very good product!
Steph S.
As a person who has large pores and combination skin this powder works well. It helps set my foundation and under eye concealer without accentuating any dry patch. It goes on smooth and disappears. No white afterglow or anything.
Ashley B.
Ham Lake, MN
This definitely works but not worth the money in my opinion . My finishing powder by sephora does the trick and with a lot less wasted powder AND way , way , way cheaper .
Brittany H.
Recently purchased this from a recommendation and have been enjoying it so far. I love how it doesn't have talc in it and is vegan/cruelty free! I use this as a setting powder and periodically throughout the day to touch up my zone.
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
This is great to set your foundation with all the over. It helps blur out your pores and any imperfections. It blends very well with any foundation. It is a great purchase.
Bree S.
Cortland , OH
Amazing! I got this product as a free gift with a recent tarte purchase at ulta, and I WILL be repurchasing the full sized product haha. It leaves my skin looking so like...I want to say "blurred" but that probably sounds weird. It just really finishes your look, making your makeup look perfect. It takes care of the shine, too. It's a new must-have for me! :) Love it!!
Misty P.
Columbus , IN
I got this from ipsy and love it I got a trial size and a little goes a long way. It had lasted me over a month on a trial size. It sets everything beautifully. Makes my face feel so soft.
Yessica P.
Homestead, FL
I have this and it's a must have! It sets my concealer and makes it long lasting! I've been using this and I would definitely recommend this. It is very easy to apply and good for 'baking'
Jasmine G.
Chico, CA
I have a pretty oily T-zone and tend to get cakey around my nose and forehead if I apply too much powder. Does this powder get cakey easily?
claudia G.
Can I use this for baking my cheek bones ?
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this make your makeup look cakey at all?
Marlena A.
Brawley, CA
How is this product used or what is it's purpose
jessica s.
Livingston, NJ
Has anyone tried this yet?