BY TARTE

A talc-free, vegan tinted pressed powder that sets makeup & helps control shine.

• Vitamin A: antioxidant that retains moisture and helps protect against free radical damage
  • Vitamin C: antioxidant free radical fighter that helps prevent premature signs of aging, while brightening skin
  • Mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Product performance: Keeps skin hydrated, matte, & beautifully balanced. Silky, featherlight powder can be worn solo as a sheer complexion corrector or on top of other makeup, & is formulated with Amazonian clay & antioxidant vitamins A, C, & E.

All shades Ingredients: Mica, polyethylene, HDI/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspoymer, tricaprylin, boron nitride, nylon-12, caprylic/capric triglyceride, magnesium myristate, aluminum hydroxide, ascorbyl palmitate, chlorphenesin, hydrongenated lecithin, isopropyl myristate, isopropyl palmitate, kaolin, lanolin alcohol, potassium sorbate, retinyl palmitate, silica, stearic acid, tetrasodium EDTA, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, triethoxycaprylylsilane. (+/-): Manganese Violet (CI 77742), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163), chromium hydroxide green (CI 77289), zinc oxide (CI 77947), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Dahlia E.
Cameron, NC
Review for: Light more...
I love this for my oily skin! It’s very lightweight and helps to add a little bit of coverage to my overall look while extending the wear of things and keeping me matte longer throughout the day. I definitely can tell when I don’t use this.
Melissa C.
Fort worth, Tx
I bought this from Sephora! It really helps keep my makeup on all day. It smells nice and makes me look like I am not wearing a ton of makeup. It will take me a while to use it all up which is nice because I am not constantly having to buy it.
Marcela R.
Las Vegas, NV
I got this as part of a set, which I chose partly because I had run out of my MUFE HD powder. I have to say...I like this even more than the MUFE powder! The finish is so nice, and the powder is super silky smooth. I'll definitely have to buy the full size once my trial size runs out!
Marie C.
This is one of my holy grail loose powders. A little goes a long way, and definitely holds true to its claims. It minimizes my pores and keeps me matte. I wished though there was a more yellow based powder so I can use that to set my under eye highlight. Regardless, an awesome product!
Emily M.
Spring, TX
I have oily skin and this is the absolute best setting powder I have ever found! It doesn't cake up later on in the day like some powders do. I have beefing using it for almost a year now and will not use any other setting powder on my face.
Nina K.
Owings Mills, MD
I was on the hunt for a translucent finishing powder that will not clog my pores or give me a white cast on my face.
I have been using this powder for over 6 months now and I don't see any difference or the reason to go out and buy another 1.
Courtney G.
Jacksonville, FL
I adore this stuff especially when I change my foundation routine from mineral foundation to liquid. It's translucent so I can use it all over my face without warping color. Sets foundation and stays all day! Love the way it feels, too!!
Nicole F.
I have a sample size and love it! It's smooth, minimizes my pores, and doesn't leave my skin looking dry or powdery. A little goes a long way. The sample will last me months!
KC F.
I got a sample and loved it. My boyfriend surprised me with the full-sized one and ahhh! It helps the makeup stay on longer and it gives my face a smooth and oil-free finish!
Danielle M.
New River, AZ
I like this powder to help set my foundation or to help absorb oil midday. Not a fan of the brush that came with it - took that out & use my own brush for better application!
Jasmine G.
Chico, CA
I have a pretty oily T-zone and tend to get cakey around my nose and forehead if I apply too much powder. Does this powder get cakey easily?
claudia G.
Can I use this for baking my cheek bones ?
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this make your makeup look cakey at all?
Marlena A.
Brawley, CA
How is this product used or what is it's purpose
jessica s.
Livingston, NJ
Has anyone tried this yet?