BY TARTE

A talc-free, vegan tinted pressed powder that sets makeup & helps control shine.

• Vitamin A: antioxidant that retains moisture and helps protect against free radical damage
  • Vitamin C: antioxidant free radical fighter that helps prevent premature signs of aging, while brightening skin
  • Mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Product performance: Keeps skin hydrated, matte, & beautifully balanced. Silky, featherlight powder can be worn solo as a sheer complexion corrector or on top of other makeup, & is formulated with Amazonian clay & antioxidant vitamins A, C, & E.

All shades Ingredients: Mica, polyethylene, HDI/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspoymer, tricaprylin, boron nitride, nylon-12, caprylic/capric triglyceride, magnesium myristate, aluminum hydroxide, ascorbyl palmitate, chlorphenesin, hydrongenated lecithin, isopropyl myristate, isopropyl palmitate, kaolin, lanolin alcohol, potassium sorbate, retinyl palmitate, silica, stearic acid, tetrasodium EDTA, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, triethoxycaprylylsilane. (+/-): Manganese Violet (CI 77742), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163), chromium hydroxide green (CI 77289), zinc oxide (CI 77947), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Erin B.
I haven't used a finishing powder in a while but decided to buy this on a whim because I like Tarte products. This stuff is great. A little bit goes a long way and it softens everything out very nicely. Will definitely be buying this again in the future.
Mara K.
san rafael, CA
I've just started to love the tarte brand..from theirs products to the packagine itself.I love the lipstick containers and everything how it has wood in it! they have a great finishing powder but I don't like the application brush, I prefer to use my own
Taylor M.
Louisville , KY
This is a product I have to use everyday to set my other face makeup products. It really helps my products look amazing. I really don't know what I'm going to do when I finally run out. It's a little expensive though it does last a really long time.
amie d.
Tart anything it seems is awesome and it works great am I only have a chart mascara but would love to try anything tart him I love the compat I love him get it already has a brush with that am I finishing powder is always needed so would love this compact
Bailey M.
Cottonwd Hts, UT
Received this in a sample and it has lasted me a long time! I don't use it every single day and I can't decide if it really helps my makeup stay on longer than normal. I love how smooth it makes my skin feel and helps it to have a more matte look.
Shannon Y.
Schenectady, NY
Love this. I have no complaints. I have oily skin and big pores and sometimes powder just accentuates that but this one doesn't. My go to setting powder, leaves my foundation looking great and prevents oily skin but doesn't make it dry. I love it.
Veronica M.
Holmes, PA
You need this in your life. Trust me. Set makeup with this or just dust on for a pick me up midday. I don't use face makeup everyday but I use this on bare skin for work. Leaves a nice finish with no color added to your natural look. Good stuff.
Sara H.
Science Hill, KY
Great for a natural look. I use this over a BB cream on days that I don't necessarily feel like putting a lot of time and effort into my makeup routine. It's very light and velvety.
Dahlia E.
Cameron, NC
Review for: Light more...
I love this for my oily skin! It’s very lightweight and helps to add a little bit of coverage to my overall look while extending the wear of things and keeping me matte longer throughout the day. I definitely can tell when I don’t use this.
Marcela R.
Las Vegas, NV
I got this as part of a set, which I chose partly because I had run out of my MUFE HD powder. I have to say...I like this even more than the MUFE powder! The finish is so nice, and the powder is super silky smooth. I'll definitely have to buy the full size once my trial size runs out!
Jasmine G.
Chico, CA
I have a pretty oily T-zone and tend to get cakey around my nose and forehead if I apply too much powder. Does this powder get cakey easily?
claudia G.
Can I use this for baking my cheek bones ?
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this make your makeup look cakey at all?
Marlena A.
Brawley, CA
How is this product used or what is it's purpose
jessica s.
Livingston, NJ
Has anyone tried this yet?