BY TARTE

A talc-free, vegan tinted pressed powder that sets makeup & helps control shine.

• Vitamin A: antioxidant that retains moisture and helps protect against free radical damage
  • Vitamin C: antioxidant free radical fighter that helps prevent premature signs of aging, while brightening skin
  • Mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Product performance: Keeps skin hydrated, matte, & beautifully balanced. Silky, featherlight powder can be worn solo as a sheer complexion corrector or on top of other makeup, & is formulated with Amazonian clay & antioxidant vitamins A, C, & E.

All shades Ingredients: Mica, polyethylene, HDI/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspoymer, tricaprylin, boron nitride, nylon-12, caprylic/capric triglyceride, magnesium myristate, aluminum hydroxide, ascorbyl palmitate, chlorphenesin, hydrongenated lecithin, isopropyl myristate, isopropyl palmitate, kaolin, lanolin alcohol, potassium sorbate, retinyl palmitate, silica, stearic acid, tetrasodium EDTA, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, triethoxycaprylylsilane. (+/-): Manganese Violet (CI 77742), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163), chromium hydroxide green (CI 77289), zinc oxide (CI 77947), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Ariel R.
Middletown, CT
Because I use the Tarte Amazonian clay foundation, sometimes it can look a bit shiny, and this fixes that problem! It's light, helps your makeup stay on all day, and keeps you from looking shiny. It sucks any excess oils right up and doesn't change how your face feels.
Jennifer C.
Watford City, ND
Not a huge fan....I really wanted to like it. It's just too powdery. It never seems to set...it just sits on top of my makeup looking like someone sprinkled baby powder on my face. I will continue to use bare minerals. Sad about this one! I really wanted to love it.
Wei S.
This powder is wonderful for someone with oily skin like me as it takes that sheen away. It's also very fine so you won't have to worry about looking cakey and such. The only thing I would suggest is moisturize beforehand or else your dry spots will be more obvious.
Lauren W.
Spring, TX
In the past year I have had a new obsession for Tarte cosmetics - and this is one of my favorite products! After a long day at work, this keeps makeup in place and my skin feeling great. I used to start feeling oily around 2-3 pm, but not with this product. However, I did not like the brush it came with, so I replaced it with a powder brush for quick and easy application.
Shelby N.
Lakeland, FL
Love this powder. Leaves my skin looking great and not at all shiny! Only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because if I get too much on my brush, my face can look white and washed out almost.
Erica Y.
Brooklyn, NY
I used to have incredibly oily skin, and then I went on Accutane. Now I have super dry skin. This setting powder has been amazing on both my skin types. It truly smooths out my skin and makes it look FLAWLESS. It really makes my makeup last a longer. It has been my go to powder for four years now. I've tried other setting powders, but nothing compares to this stuff!
Heather H.
Bloomington, IN
A truly incredible finishing powder, especially if you have oily skin. It'll leave you poreless and growing, flawless. Application feels so silky and nice, it doesn't have any weird smells.
Jessa C.
Madison, WI
I use this every single day! I am so in love with it! whenever I get done with my foundation my skin always looks oily and I never knew what to use and then the lady at saphora told me about this and I was hooked! my skin looks so amazing all the time!
Audrey P.
Leander, TX
A wonderful setting powder that absorbs oil and minimizes pores and imperfections! I love using this to bake my under eye. It is so finely milled and it doesn't cake up. Absolutely perfect
Laken G.
Rainier, OR
I really love this powder but it is super hard to get out of the packing. I think if packaging was improved it would be an amazing product. It gives a wonderful matte finish without being white or cakey
Jasmine G.
Chico, CA
I have a pretty oily T-zone and tend to get cakey around my nose and forehead if I apply too much powder. Does this powder get cakey easily?
claudia G.
Can I use this for baking my cheek bones ?
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this make your makeup look cakey at all?
Marlena A.
Brawley, CA
How is this product used or what is it's purpose
jessica s.
Livingston, NJ
Has anyone tried this yet?