BY TARTE

A talc-free, vegan tinted pressed powder that sets makeup & helps control shine.

• Vitamin A: antioxidant that retains moisture and helps protect against free radical damage
  • Vitamin C: antioxidant free radical fighter that helps prevent premature signs of aging, while brightening skin
  • Mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Product performance: Keeps skin hydrated, matte, & beautifully balanced. Silky, featherlight powder can be worn solo as a sheer complexion corrector or on top of other makeup, & is formulated with Amazonian clay & antioxidant vitamins A, C, & E.

All shades Ingredients: Mica, polyethylene, HDI/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspoymer, tricaprylin, boron nitride, nylon-12, caprylic/capric triglyceride, magnesium myristate, aluminum hydroxide, ascorbyl palmitate, chlorphenesin, hydrongenated lecithin, isopropyl myristate, isopropyl palmitate, kaolin, lanolin alcohol, potassium sorbate, retinyl palmitate, silica, stearic acid, tetrasodium EDTA, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, triethoxycaprylylsilane. (+/-): Manganese Violet (CI 77742), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163), chromium hydroxide green (CI 77289), zinc oxide (CI 77947), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Tamara V.
Tulsa, OK
Flawless finish. Great for touch ups. Last awhile since I only use it to lightly go over my foundation. It keeps my skin from looking oily and shiny. It’s my favorite!
Tabitha L.
ND
Review for: Fair more...
I absolutely love this product!!! I got it for my birthday and I was Soo excited. I really recommend it. I have really dry skin and it works perfectly on my skin.
Marissa G.
Pennsburg, PA
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Fair more...
This is a great setting powder, and I don’t have to worry about flashback in pictures when I use it because it matches my skin tone. It helps keep my makeup from looking oily/shiny for a while which I like. It really helps to make my foundation look more matte as well so I’m happy!
Amy G.
Tampa, FL
I like to use mine for touch ups on my Tzones when I get oily. It's affordable. Smooth. On of my to go tos in my bag. Try it, I guarantee you will like Tartes line.
Mia D.
Pittsburgh
Review for: Medium more...
Definitely my top favorite powder to set with my liquid foundation. It really makes my face look so natural. Easy to apply. When I take pictures to it doesn't look like I have makeup on at all which is really nice. However , if i touch my face it smears like everywhere.
Nikki R.
Orange Park, FL
I love the translucent compact of the Smooth Operator and It works really well with my oily skin helping keep my oil production at bay. I tried this because I figured it was the same formula and it it, but it made my foundation and skin look cakey and orange so I returned it..
Lacie R.
Dexter, NY
I absolutely love this powder. Ever since I tried it I haven’t use any other product! Absolutely will recommend to anyone interested. Applies so nicely! Good coverage!
Cassandra N.
Valley Vlg, CA
This is a fabulous pressed powder. I’m an avid user of tarte for the vegan/cruelty free aspect of the brand. Powder has a natural matte finish that keeps my makeup in place all day! I opt for a larger bristled brush for application and I love it!
Rebecca F.
Baltimore, MD
This did its job, but wasn't a great fit for my skin type. I have dry skin and although this kept my makeup in place, it also created some dry patches. For those who don't have dry skin, its a great product. Just not for me sadly.
Catherine S.
Scottsdale
Review for: Fair more...
I love this powder, I use it with Tarte’s B.B. cream to add a little bit more coverage and to set the cream. It’s super light and adds a little bit more of a smooth natural air brushed look. Definitely recommend if you’re looking for a light tinted powder.
Jasmine G.
Chico, CA
I have a pretty oily T-zone and tend to get cakey around my nose and forehead if I apply too much powder. Does this powder get cakey easily?
claudia G.
Can I use this for baking my cheek bones ?
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this make your makeup look cakey at all?
Marlena A.
Brawley, CA
How is this product used or what is it's purpose
jessica s.
Livingston, NJ
Has anyone tried this yet?