BY TARTE

A talc-free, vegan tinted pressed powder that sets makeup & helps control shine.

• Vitamin A: antioxidant that retains moisture and helps protect against free radical damage
  • Vitamin C: antioxidant free radical fighter that helps prevent premature signs of aging, while brightening skin
  • Mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Product performance: Keeps skin hydrated, matte, & beautifully balanced. Silky, featherlight powder can be worn solo as a sheer complexion corrector or on top of other makeup, & is formulated with Amazonian clay & antioxidant vitamins A, C, & E.

All shades Ingredients: Mica, polyethylene, HDI/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspoymer, tricaprylin, boron nitride, nylon-12, caprylic/capric triglyceride, magnesium myristate, aluminum hydroxide, ascorbyl palmitate, chlorphenesin, hydrongenated lecithin, isopropyl myristate, isopropyl palmitate, kaolin, lanolin alcohol, potassium sorbate, retinyl palmitate, silica, stearic acid, tetrasodium EDTA, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, triethoxycaprylylsilane. (+/-): Manganese Violet (CI 77742), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163), chromium hydroxide green (CI 77289), zinc oxide (CI 77947), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

monica d.
lawrenceville
I love this product it makes my make up look wonderful and it's so soft and convenient to carry around, I highly recommend it to all the girls like me that loves to wear just high quality products for our beautiful face.
Taylor M.
I have repurchased this probably about 5 times now. I think this product is amazing and keeps my oily skin under control all day. I have used many other products from other brands that are the same basic idea and this one is by far the best one. Doesn't leave me looking like a ghost like other powders can do.
Danielle L.
I'm in love with this setting powder and use it everyday in my makeup routine. You can truly notice a difference in how your makeup looks and longevity when you wear this product. It sets your foundation looking silky smooth and amazingly soft!
Hani K.
Austin, TX
It was my first time purchased a finishing powder, it goes on smooth, and doesn't change my face color, but give my face a mat finishing look.
I purchased a travel size, the holes are too small, its hard to get the product out... so I only give 4 points
Tia G.
I absolutely love using my Tarte smooth operator to set my foundation! I've noticed during the more humid days that it makes my foundation last longer than without it. It's also great for touch ups throughout the day!
ShawnTe P.
Elkton, MD
I like this powder. I can actually wear fair, light, and medium for different purposes. Fair and light I can use an translucent powders for full coverage liquid foundation. Medium I use alone or for tinted moisturizers. If you have oily skin, this powder will balance your shine out to give you a dewy finish.
Taylor R.
Akron, OH
No no no. This powder is the worst I've ever used. If you're looking for a good setting powder, look to Laura Mercier. This powder has an intense white cast and accentuates every single line and dry patch. STAY AWAY.
Lynn T.
It's a very smooth powder and blurs my make up well but it can easy leave my face looking powdery white if I use more than one swipe. I like this powder best if I'm going to take pictures but not an everyday powder
Haley R.
Napa, CA
I have an issue with oily skin and was recommended this product by one of the girls at Ulta. It sounded like exactly what I need- powder, "smooth finish", matte, etc. but this product literally does nothing! I was skeptical when I first put it on because it didn't seem like anything was getting on my skin, but it turns out it was- it just wasn't making any difference! Definitely won't be buying this product again.
Alexandra  M.
I loved the loose version of the clay powder! The pressed version is okay it probably works the same I just prefer the loose version because I use my brushes instead of a puff but this one is still a great powder
Jasmine G.
Chico, CA
I have a pretty oily T-zone and tend to get cakey around my nose and forehead if I apply too much powder. Does this powder get cakey easily?
claudia G.
Can I use this for baking my cheek bones ?
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this make your makeup look cakey at all?
Marlena A.
Brawley, CA
How is this product used or what is it's purpose
jessica s.
Livingston, NJ
Has anyone tried this yet?