BY TARTE

A talc-free, vegan tinted pressed powder that sets makeup & helps control shine.

• Vitamin A: antioxidant that retains moisture and helps protect against free radical damage
  • Vitamin C: antioxidant free radical fighter that helps prevent premature signs of aging, while brightening skin
  • Mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Product performance: Keeps skin hydrated, matte, & beautifully balanced. Silky, featherlight powder can be worn solo as a sheer complexion corrector or on top of other makeup, & is formulated with Amazonian clay & antioxidant vitamins A, C, & E.

All shades Ingredients: Mica, polyethylene, HDI/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspoymer, tricaprylin, boron nitride, nylon-12, caprylic/capric triglyceride, magnesium myristate, aluminum hydroxide, ascorbyl palmitate, chlorphenesin, hydrongenated lecithin, isopropyl myristate, isopropyl palmitate, kaolin, lanolin alcohol, potassium sorbate, retinyl palmitate, silica, stearic acid, tetrasodium EDTA, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, triethoxycaprylylsilane. (+/-): Manganese Violet (CI 77742), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163), chromium hydroxide green (CI 77289), zinc oxide (CI 77947), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Megan L.
Youngtown, AZ
I use this finishing powder every time I wear makeup, to help keep my face smooth and oil free, to keep my
Foundation set. I love this setting powder! I got it off of the tarte website when they had an amazing sale going on, happy I did!
Savannah R.
Greenville, SC
This is my go-to setting powder! I love that it is a true matte powder and is ultra fine to set my makeup without caking or creasing. The product itself has lasted me at least a year and I still have a ways to go. Will be repurchasing.
Mai Y.
A little goes a long way! I have combination to more oily skin throughout the day and this powder keeps my makeup looking fresh all day. The price is totally worth it for the amount of product you get. I always use this finishing powder to set my makeup and I no longer have to worry about that oil shine throughout the day.
Jenna H.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Medium more...
This is a great product that I use almost every day on top of my makeup. It keeps my skin smooth and oil free all day, especially in the t-zone where my skin gets oily the most. And the colour blends in well with my foundation colour.
Lupita L.
I only use this on my t-zone just in case i get oily (especially in summer) but not all over my face! It leaves your face looking sooooo nice and flawles and poreless! it really does smooth them out!. I don't know if it's ok to use for concealer but i do, and my concealer doesn't cake and it lasts all day! Worth every penny!
Alisa W.
This setting powder is my favorite of all time. I have tried so so many because of my oily skin. This sets my foundation wonderfully, while absorbing oil and never gives me those weird white patches you can get with powders like these. One container has lasted me a really long time too! It is definitely worth the money.
Amy M.
This powder set my make up extremely well and kept my face oil free all day. It does leave a bit of a lighter white color but it works for me to help blend in my bronzer and blush. Definitely great for finishing up cheek blending.
Courtney D.
San Angelo, TX
Got a sample of this and holy wow! It's amazing stuff. I use a pressed powder for setting foundation but after blush and contour and all other makeup is done I dust a small amount of this all over and then use a setting spray after and it really makes a huge difference
Sarah F.
Spring, TX
This is the only setting powder that doesn't dry me out. it's fine like an HD powder but it doesn't soak up and of the dewiness that I'm trying to keep on my skin. sets under undeyes beautifully and it's great to use for baking under contour as well! two thumbs up!
Michelle C.
Valparaiso, IN
I CANNOT live without this product. I use it after putting on my makeup. It makes my skin feel so soft, and it sets my makeup for the whole day. I rarely have to do any touch ups when using this.
It gives my face an amazing flawless look. I have used other brands and they are not nearly as good as this one. Love it!!!
Jasmine G.
Chico, CA
I have a pretty oily T-zone and tend to get cakey around my nose and forehead if I apply too much powder. Does this powder get cakey easily?
claudia G.
Can I use this for baking my cheek bones ?
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this make your makeup look cakey at all?
Marlena A.
Brawley, CA
How is this product used or what is it's purpose
jessica s.
Livingston, NJ
Has anyone tried this yet?