BY TARTE

A talc-free, vegan tinted pressed powder that sets makeup & helps control shine.

• Vitamin A: antioxidant that retains moisture and helps protect against free radical damage
  • Vitamin C: antioxidant free radical fighter that helps prevent premature signs of aging, while brightening skin
  • Mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Product performance: Keeps skin hydrated, matte, & beautifully balanced. Silky, featherlight powder can be worn solo as a sheer complexion corrector or on top of other makeup, & is formulated with Amazonian clay & antioxidant vitamins A, C, & E.

All shades Ingredients: Mica, polyethylene, HDI/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspoymer, tricaprylin, boron nitride, nylon-12, caprylic/capric triglyceride, magnesium myristate, aluminum hydroxide, ascorbyl palmitate, chlorphenesin, hydrongenated lecithin, isopropyl myristate, isopropyl palmitate, kaolin, lanolin alcohol, potassium sorbate, retinyl palmitate, silica, stearic acid, tetrasodium EDTA, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, triethoxycaprylylsilane. (+/-): Manganese Violet (CI 77742), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163), chromium hydroxide green (CI 77289), zinc oxide (CI 77947), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Melissa J.
Murrieta, CA
This is my go to powder for every day. I love the way this powder feels on my skin! Its so smooth and is a wondeful setting powder. When I use this as my finishing step, not only does it keep my makeup in place, but it keeps it from getting shiny. My favorite feature of this powder is that it is talc free.
michayla y.
I got this in a sample and fell in love ever since. it works well with all different t foundations and lasts the entire day. I have tried many setting powders and this is my go to. it's definitely worth the price and a little goes a long way. highly recommend
Meredith S.
I loved this loose powder so much! I used it all up so I need to repurchase it. It's amazing in the summer for me because I'm so oily. I can even use it in the winter. I don't recommend it for someone with dry skin or for people who have dry skin in the winter.
Linda C.
This powder has a very similar texture to Makeup Forever's HD powder. I prefer the pressed version over the loose version, it's far less messy to me, making it easy to carry in my purse for touch ups. It absorbs shine well, and is very light weight.
Amanda B.
Middle Vlg, NY
Review for: Fair more...
In the beginning this product is amazing. After 3 weeks from opening the box I eventually noticed a thick dry film across the top of my powder. I returned it for a new one, same thing happened. I don't know what went wrong but I switched brands.
Danielle Z.
I got this product as a sample and have been using it to set my IT Cosmetics CC cream as it is summer and i want to make sure the CC cream will stay put. This product is great. Increases lasting power of the CC cream as well as SLIGHTLY dulls down the super sheen i get with the cream, while maintaining a nice dewey finish. I do not use the brush that came with this.
Juliette H.
Paramus, NJ
This finishing powder is great! I liked that it is more nude toned as opposed to a translucent powder--however, I don't know how beneficial this would be on darker skin tones. The powder goes on so easily and leaves my skin feeling very smooth.
Haleigh W.
Yucaipa , CA
This product matches well with my skin type. A little of this product definitely goes a long way! Although the price is a little obscure it is worth it because the time you have it will be for much longer! Keeps your makeup in place and has a slight rub off
Megan L.
Youngtown, AZ
I use this finishing powder every time I wear makeup, to help keep my face smooth and oil free, to keep my
Foundation set. I love this setting powder! I got it off of the tarte website when they had an amazing sale going on, happy I did!
Ella O.
South Orange, NJ
I have extremely oily skin so I tried this powder over my regular powder (Rimmel stay matte) and it helped my skin stay matte for longer but it didn't totally keep me matte all day. I also noticed it reduced the look of my pores a little.
Jasmine G.
Chico, CA
I have a pretty oily T-zone and tend to get cakey around my nose and forehead if I apply too much powder. Does this powder get cakey easily?
claudia G.
Can I use this for baking my cheek bones ?
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this make your makeup look cakey at all?
Marlena A.
Brawley, CA
How is this product used or what is it's purpose
jessica s.
Livingston, NJ
Has anyone tried this yet?