BY TARTE

A talc-free, vegan tinted pressed powder that sets makeup & helps control shine.

• Vitamin A: antioxidant that retains moisture and helps protect against free radical damage
  • Vitamin C: antioxidant free radical fighter that helps prevent premature signs of aging, while brightening skin
  • Mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Product performance: Keeps skin hydrated, matte, & beautifully balanced. Silky, featherlight powder can be worn solo as a sheer complexion corrector or on top of other makeup, & is formulated with Amazonian clay & antioxidant vitamins A, C, & E.

All shades Ingredients: Mica, polyethylene, HDI/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspoymer, tricaprylin, boron nitride, nylon-12, caprylic/capric triglyceride, magnesium myristate, aluminum hydroxide, ascorbyl palmitate, chlorphenesin, hydrongenated lecithin, isopropyl myristate, isopropyl palmitate, kaolin, lanolin alcohol, potassium sorbate, retinyl palmitate, silica, stearic acid, tetrasodium EDTA, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, triethoxycaprylylsilane. (+/-): Manganese Violet (CI 77742), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163), chromium hydroxide green (CI 77289), zinc oxide (CI 77947), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Raquel P.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Review for: Light more...
I don't use finishing powder often but this is a quality product. Tarte brand cosmetics are usually high in quality, have beautiful packaging (if that's your thing) and are cruelty free. Most items are free of parabens as well. Definitely worth a try if pressed powder if one of your beauty staples and if you are concerned about animal testing or just don't like any nasties in your cosmetics.
Sarah C.
Webster, TX
Love this powder! Great to use throughout the day, especially for oily skin. But beware, if you are taking pictures with a flash, do not use this. Also you can use a light layer on regular lipstick to make it matte ;-)
Liz S.
Taylors, SC
I got this as a sample from ulta when I bought my Tarte foundation. I love it and have bought more. I use it to set my concealer and foundation. It is light and gives a nice sheen to your skin. It is hard to find good products for oily skin and I'm so glad I found this product.
Megan H.
Gilbert , AZ
There are not many powders out there as smooth and finely milled as this one. Ever part of my face is left soft and silky. I would say this is the best powder out there right now. I have tried many of them and out of all the ones I have I would recommend this one over and over
Alexa C.
Virginia Bch, VA
I got this a sample in Birchbox, and I am in love. I can see how those who have oily skin would get waaayy more use of this than me, but I use it to bake my make-up before heading out for the day. Keeps everything in place, and with a flawless airbrushed finish.
Amber N.
Kalispell , MT
I'm really not sure what this powder is supposed to be for. It's messy. Like the messiest possible product I could ever buy and it turned my fave white. Like Halloween costume makeup white. Plus it didn't mattify, set or do anything really. Really confused by this.
Elizabeth W.
I'm obsessed with Tarte cosmetics - and this is one of my favorite products! After a long day at work, this keeps makeup in place! I didn't love the brush it came with, so I replaced it with a blush brush for quick and easy application! Will buy again, and again!
Sapphire W.
Lulu, FL
I love Tarte and I fell in love with the sample I received. Makes my makeup last so much longer than others I have tried. I have oily skin so I definitely need a setting powder and this one goes on soooooo smooth! Can't wait to be able to purchase the full size.
Sara E.
West Columbia, SC
Review for: Light more...
This is my new go to setting powder. I was using the translucent kind but it left a white look on my face. This is perfect to set without the white ghost face look! I purchased it at Ulta and will definitely be purchasing again. You will not be disappointed.
Jonlyn I.
Newberg, OR
I really like this product. Normally I wear liquid foundation but when I am in a hurry I go to pressed powder foundation instead. I found this gave me a great finish and without making my dry skin flakey. It didn't have any smell and had great staying power.
Jasmine G.
Chico, CA
I have a pretty oily T-zone and tend to get cakey around my nose and forehead if I apply too much powder. Does this powder get cakey easily?
claudia G.
Can I use this for baking my cheek bones ?
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this make your makeup look cakey at all?
Marlena A.
Brawley, CA
How is this product used or what is it's purpose
jessica s.
Livingston, NJ
Has anyone tried this yet?