BY TARTE

A talc-free, vegan tinted pressed powder that sets makeup & helps control shine.

• Vitamin A: antioxidant that retains moisture and helps protect against free radical damage
  • Vitamin C: antioxidant free radical fighter that helps prevent premature signs of aging, while brightening skin
  • Mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Product performance: Keeps skin hydrated, matte, & beautifully balanced. Silky, featherlight powder can be worn solo as a sheer complexion corrector or on top of other makeup, & is formulated with Amazonian clay & antioxidant vitamins A, C, & E.

All shades Ingredients: Mica, polyethylene, HDI/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspoymer, tricaprylin, boron nitride, nylon-12, caprylic/capric triglyceride, magnesium myristate, aluminum hydroxide, ascorbyl palmitate, chlorphenesin, hydrongenated lecithin, isopropyl myristate, isopropyl palmitate, kaolin, lanolin alcohol, potassium sorbate, retinyl palmitate, silica, stearic acid, tetrasodium EDTA, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, triethoxycaprylylsilane. (+/-): Manganese Violet (CI 77742), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163), chromium hydroxide green (CI 77289), zinc oxide (CI 77947), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Kiate G.
Jacksonville , FL
This product is amazing and I'm not just saying that bcause i am a die hard fan of Tarte Cosmetics. This powered is like heaven in a jar. It has a light to medium coverage in my opinion. you can use is as a finishing powder over your makeup or use it as a nice bronzer. So many options on how to use this product.
Maggie M.
Brighton, CO
I think this product has potential if the packaging was changed. The holes are small so its difficult to get the product out. If a couple more holes were added, it would be perfect. Its soft and gives a nice finish after applying foundation. Its also competitively priced compared to other high end brands.
Savannah G.
Boone, NC
I love tarte products and I received this in a sampler package with four other products. I'm not sure how it works. It didn't really seem to do anything. It didn't brighten my face, which it doesn't say that's one of its feature, and it doesn't really seem to keep my makeup on either. It was light and feathery but just didn't seem to do much of anything
Mariam E.
It is a very fine finishing powder. Although I was never big on translucent powders, I started using this and noticed that it helped mattify my face after applying foundation in a way that looked natural and didn't feel heavy. It was comfortable to wear and didn't leave white streaks across my face.
Maggie F.
Hands down the best finishing powder I've ever used. I purchased a small travel size a while back and I am dying to get more! It will work wonders for those with oily skin or those who just want to touch up their t-zone later in the day. This powder is so fine and goes on silky smooth. Unlike other translucent powders, this one will not reflect light in photographs, so you won't be left with that chalky look in pictures!
Allie V.
Los Angeles, CA
Best translucent powder ever! I use this to set my under eye concealer from creasing and it is the best face lift. I also use this to bake or cook on days I do an intense contour and it cleans up well. It's light weight and you won't look caked up. You'll definitely be getting your money's worth.
Veronica S.
Great Falls, MT
I debated on purchasing this for so long, because I have dry skin. Everyone said it was great, but i thought it would make my skin feel and look even more dry. I decided to try it and I totally love it. I don't have any problems with dryness (any more problems than i already had). It gives a really nice, poreless finish. Skin looks mattified and smooth throughout the day. I will repurchase it when I run out!
Cindy D.
Oakland, CA
I got this in a Christmas kit and thought it was just going to be a generic powder. Turns out, I was wrong. I feel in love with this powder. It goes on completely clear and doesn't leave a white cast. It evens out your skin and mattifies everything! Something about it, blurs the lines and pores in your skin and gives you this smooth finish. The problem now is affording the hefty price tag on this product.
Mariah B.
La Mesa, CA
I love this brand and this product so much! I have tried a lot of finishing powders but nothing is compared to this one. It is long lasting and a little of it goes such a long way. Once I run out of mine I am definitely going to buy more of this product. Two thumbs up and highly recommended!
Evan S.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
I use this to set my Tarte Amazonian Clay BB Cream and it works perfectly! Super soft and lightweight, my makeup hasn't budged all day. I would like to try baking with it to see how it works. Not sure if I can compare this to my Coty Airspun though, especially when looking at price points.
Jasmine G.
Chico, CA
I have a pretty oily T-zone and tend to get cakey around my nose and forehead if I apply too much powder. Does this powder get cakey easily?
claudia G.
Can I use this for baking my cheek bones ?
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this make your makeup look cakey at all?
Marlena A.
Brawley, CA
How is this product used or what is it's purpose
jessica s.
Livingston, NJ
Has anyone tried this yet?