BY TARTE

A talc-free, vegan tinted pressed powder that sets makeup & helps control shine.

• Vitamin A: antioxidant that retains moisture and helps protect against free radical damage
  • Vitamin C: antioxidant free radical fighter that helps prevent premature signs of aging, while brightening skin
  • Mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Product performance: Keeps skin hydrated, matte, & beautifully balanced. Silky, featherlight powder can be worn solo as a sheer complexion corrector or on top of other makeup, & is formulated with Amazonian clay & antioxidant vitamins A, C, & E.

All shades Ingredients: Mica, polyethylene, HDI/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspoymer, tricaprylin, boron nitride, nylon-12, caprylic/capric triglyceride, magnesium myristate, aluminum hydroxide, ascorbyl palmitate, chlorphenesin, hydrongenated lecithin, isopropyl myristate, isopropyl palmitate, kaolin, lanolin alcohol, potassium sorbate, retinyl palmitate, silica, stearic acid, tetrasodium EDTA, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, triethoxycaprylylsilane. (+/-): Manganese Violet (CI 77742), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163), chromium hydroxide green (CI 77289), zinc oxide (CI 77947), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Review for: Medium more...
My shade is usually medium beige but this medium is a bit too dark for me. It normally wouldn't be a problem if a powder is light or sheer but this one is quite pigmented and full coverage so I use it as a bronzer for a bit of glow. It has a yellowish hue to it which is good for hiding redness. It goes on super smooth and leaves behind a nice soft finish but be sure to use a primer or pore refining serum beforehand as it may accentuate your pores if you have issues with enlarged pores. Sadly the light is too light for me. It seems like they need to add a light medium shade for the in betweeners. Overall the company uses quality ingredients that work well with my skin. I prefer to use a brush for application rather the enclosed applicator so it doesn't go in as thick and I can blend it with a lighter color.
Marlaime J.
Bradenton, FL
I LOVE this pressed powder! It seriously smooths away my fine lines and blurs my pores away! It especially works well with my oily skin. Lasts all day with a matte finish!
Francesca Z.
Fair oaks , CA
I had a sample size in my collection a long time before trying it. I never thought it would be anything particularly special, and just stuck with regular drugstore brand powder.. but my concealer under my eyes was creasing like MAD lately. It never happened before, so this was very annoying. I remembered that I had this little sample powder and tried it for the first time to set my concealer under the eyes. The results were GREAT, my makeup didn't crease and this powder is sooo finely milled. It glides on really smoothly and feels very soft under my eyes. It never looks like I have powder on either. All in all, I'm so glad I found it hiding in my stuff, and it saved a lot of headaches. I would definitely buy a full size of this product.
Danielle T.
Oak Ridge, TN
This stuff is amazing. I got it right before I went to a 4 day music festival and it made sure that my foundation stayed out and didn't gather in my smile lines and such.
Raquel L.
Perris, CA
I just bought this one a week ago and I really like it. I had been looking for something similar to sheer cover and this is the one. It actually looks like foundation.
Samantha N.
Redding
Much easier to get out than the other setting primer, I love love love this finishing powder. Easy to use, keeps everything in place, very natural looking. 100% recommend for everyday use.
Sadia H.
Review for: Medium, Tan more...
I love to use this product as a bronzer!! Not only is it perfect for dark skin ladies as a setting powder but it's perfect for a bronzer. It's very buttery and very smooth makes you look sun kissed. The powder doesn't move and stays on all day! I love it
Chloe L.
Carrollton, TX
Review for: Medium, Light, Fair more...
I really love this tinted finishing powder. There’s no shimmer to it, so it’s good for a natural to matte look. It definitely helps keep my makeup in place, but if my nose or anything rubs off from being oily, I like that I can brush this over to reset my makeup but also add a little of of coverage to replace the color that was lost. Very easy to apply with zero fallout, my only “complaint” is that the formula is more dry than the translucent version, so if you are routinely dry, this may not work for you
Brittany g.
Newark, OH
Review for: Light, Fair more...
This is my go-to compact! I will literally scrape up every last bit of it before I go buy new. It covers so well and doesn't look cakey at all. I highly recommend!
Julie L.
Tucson, AZ
This powder is awesome! I found that it applies this weird but wonderful veil over my makeup that makes it smooth and long lasting. However the price is too steep for me to repurchase.
Jasmine G.
Chico, CA
I have a pretty oily T-zone and tend to get cakey around my nose and forehead if I apply too much powder. Does this powder get cakey easily?
claudia G.
Can I use this for baking my cheek bones ?
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this make your makeup look cakey at all?
Marlena A.
Brawley, CA
How is this product used or what is it's purpose
jessica s.
Livingston, NJ
Has anyone tried this yet?