BY TARTE

A talc-free, vegan tinted pressed powder that sets makeup & helps control shine.

• Vitamin A: antioxidant that retains moisture and helps protect against free radical damage
  • Vitamin C: antioxidant free radical fighter that helps prevent premature signs of aging, while brightening skin
  • Mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Product performance: Keeps skin hydrated, matte, & beautifully balanced. Silky, featherlight powder can be worn solo as a sheer complexion corrector or on top of other makeup, & is formulated with Amazonian clay & antioxidant vitamins A, C, & E.

All shades Ingredients: Mica, polyethylene, HDI/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspoymer, tricaprylin, boron nitride, nylon-12, caprylic/capric triglyceride, magnesium myristate, aluminum hydroxide, ascorbyl palmitate, chlorphenesin, hydrongenated lecithin, isopropyl myristate, isopropyl palmitate, kaolin, lanolin alcohol, potassium sorbate, retinyl palmitate, silica, stearic acid, tetrasodium EDTA, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, triethoxycaprylylsilane. (+/-): Manganese Violet (CI 77742), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163), chromium hydroxide green (CI 77289), zinc oxide (CI 77947), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Angela m.
Dunlap
Purchased at: Sephora
I just think Tarte is so appealing. They really have such a great look to their products. As a make up artist I stuck with more traditional brands because I knew I would get great coverage and makeup that goes on even. I started using tarte because of the display inside of the store. I always love trying new things and this was a must!
In fact Even the brushes!
I had to have. I am 41 so I don’t want my face to look dried out. This I feel is great! It’s not to heavy and goes on evenly. The only thing is if you are trying to cover up age spots or hyper pigmentations on your face. I would not recommend this. I use this over my tarte concealer stick. It does work great. I am 41 and I really like this product. I bet tart is loved by 18-25 year olds. It’s very trendy and it’s a great product
Genevieve M.
Denver
Review for: Fair more...
This is a great powder to put on after your foundation. It leaves a nice finish to your face and I honestly think that it matches perfectly to my skin. The downfall would be I feel like it doesn't last all day. It could be my own fault because I don't really use a setting powder or a finishing spray.
Shamsad B.
New Hope, MN
Review for: Medium more...
I'm a big fan! Great coverage, matte finish, and seems to be long lasting.

My only small complaint is there is a lot of loose/lost powder when applying with a fluffy brush. I use the soft pad that came with it and then buff with a brush afterwards- This seems to help save product.
Ashley L.
This works pretty well. My sensitive skin tolerates it. My main complaint is that it had a really off-putting, sour smell. I'm not sure if they all smell that way, or if it was just mine. I'm not sure I can finish it, which is a shame, because I like the powder.
Abbigail S.
Richards, MO
Wow!! This powder is a life saver. It locks my foundation in place without making my skin look cakey. It leave a nice, smooth matte finish. I find it’s best to use with an oval powder brush or a kabuki!
Abbey A.
Waco, TX
This is the only pressed powder I'll ever use. I've tried others, and since I have oily skin, they don't work for me. This keeps my face dry and matte. GREAT for all types of skin - oily, dry, and combination. I buy this frequently!
Elizabeth S.
Grand Haven
Nice compact case with application brush. Good for smoothing our oily skin without benign to dry. It does wear off after about 4 hours and needs to be reapplied. One thing I would change is having a spot to connect the brush even magnetic.
andrea d.
Santa Paula, CA
Review for: Light more...
This is the only powder I will use. I’ve had breakouts with a lot of other brands but this one works for me. It leaves a natural finish. People don’t even know that I’m wearing makeup. I recommend this to everyone.
Jenna B.
Los Angeles
Review for: Other more...
Loove the smooth operator powders! I have a translucent one that leaves a very glowy natural finish-- not too matte. It looks shimmery close up but on the skin looks amazing. Would definitely buy again.
Taylor S.
De Pere, WI
This is my staple finishing powder. I like that it is tinted, so adds some color to some otherwise light foundations, while smoothing the look of my face. The only problem with the tint is the fact that it can come off as slightly orange sometimes when put over certain foundations. However, I rarely have this problem.
Jasmine G.
Chico, CA
I have a pretty oily T-zone and tend to get cakey around my nose and forehead if I apply too much powder. Does this powder get cakey easily?
claudia G.
Can I use this for baking my cheek bones ?
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this make your makeup look cakey at all?
Marlena A.
Brawley, CA
How is this product used or what is it's purpose
jessica s.
Livingston, NJ
Has anyone tried this yet?