BY TARTE

A talc-free, vegan tinted pressed powder that sets makeup & helps control shine.

• Vitamin A: antioxidant that retains moisture and helps protect against free radical damage
  • Vitamin C: antioxidant free radical fighter that helps prevent premature signs of aging, while brightening skin
  • Mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Product performance: Keeps skin hydrated, matte, & beautifully balanced. Silky, featherlight powder can be worn solo as a sheer complexion corrector or on top of other makeup, & is formulated with Amazonian clay & antioxidant vitamins A, C, & E.

All shades Ingredients: Mica, polyethylene, HDI/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspoymer, tricaprylin, boron nitride, nylon-12, caprylic/capric triglyceride, magnesium myristate, aluminum hydroxide, ascorbyl palmitate, chlorphenesin, hydrongenated lecithin, isopropyl myristate, isopropyl palmitate, kaolin, lanolin alcohol, potassium sorbate, retinyl palmitate, silica, stearic acid, tetrasodium EDTA, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, triethoxycaprylylsilane. (+/-): Manganese Violet (CI 77742), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163), chromium hydroxide green (CI 77289), zinc oxide (CI 77947), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Kristen A.
Alma, AR
Purchased at: ULTA
Good setting powder. Used it to bake every day. It took several applications to get a good bake going, but still did the job. Price is what kept me away from repurchasing. Would recommend to a friend looking for a good setting powder.
Whitney H.
Oakland , MI
Purchased at: ULTA
I live this the compact is very well designed and super cute !! There’s a lot of product that comes with it and will set your face for good I like to swipe this all over when I’m don’t with everything for extra insurance
Brandy B.
Clayton, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this product! I went into ulta looking for a good mate product for my slightly oily skin and I apply over my fenty beautiful foundation for an amazing finish!
Genevieve M.
Denver, CO
Review for: Fair more...
This is a great powder to put on after your foundation. It leaves a nice finish to your face and I honestly think that it matches perfectly to my skin. The downfall would be I feel like it doesn't last all day. It could be my own fault because I don't really use a setting powder or a finishing spray.
Shamsad B.
New Hope, MN
Review for: Medium more...
I'm a big fan! Great coverage, matte finish, and seems to be long lasting.

My only small complaint is there is a lot of loose/lost powder when applying with a fluffy brush. I use the soft pad that came with it and then buff with a brush afterwards- This seems to help save product.
Ashley L.
This works pretty well. My sensitive skin tolerates it. My main complaint is that it had a really off-putting, sour smell. I'm not sure if they all smell that way, or if it was just mine. I'm not sure I can finish it, which is a shame, because I like the powder.
Abbigail S.
Richards, MO
Wow!! This powder is a life saver. It locks my foundation in place without making my skin look cakey. It leave a nice, smooth matte finish. I find it’s best to use with an oval powder brush or a kabuki!
Abbey A.
Waco, TX
This is the only pressed powder I'll ever use. I've tried others, and since I have oily skin, they don't work for me. This keeps my face dry and matte. GREAT for all types of skin - oily, dry, and combination. I buy this frequently!
Elizabeth S.
Grand Haven
Nice compact case with application brush. Good for smoothing our oily skin without benign to dry. It does wear off after about 4 hours and needs to be reapplied. One thing I would change is having a spot to connect the brush even magnetic.
andrea d.
Santa Paula, CA
Review for: Light more...
This is the only powder I will use. I’ve had breakouts with a lot of other brands but this one works for me. It leaves a natural finish. People don’t even know that I’m wearing makeup. I recommend this to everyone.
Jasmine G.
Chico, CA
I have a pretty oily T-zone and tend to get cakey around my nose and forehead if I apply too much powder. Does this powder get cakey easily?
claudia G.
Can I use this for baking my cheek bones ?
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this make your makeup look cakey at all?
Marlena A.
Brawley, CA
How is this product used or what is it's purpose
jessica s.
Livingston, NJ
Has anyone tried this yet?