BY TARTE

A vegan friendly highlighting palette with three universal shades for strobing and perfecting.

Product performance: Awaken skin with a radiant “twinkle” using this sleek, strobing and highlighting palette. With a versatile trio of silky perfecting powders, you can filter and reflect light for a soft focus glow. The middle “filtered light” shade offers your go-to setting powder in a universal matte sand that brightens and corrects any darkness under the eyes. Paired with two full size, luminous perfecting powders, you can illuminate the contours of the face for a natural-looking glow no matter your skin tone.
Shades include:
Sunlight (champagne gold)
Filtered light (matte sand)
Moonlight (rosy pearl)

Sunlight, Moonlight Ingredients: Mica, dimethicone, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, isoeicosane, polyethylene, isostearyl alcohol, polyisobutene, polysilicone-11, dimethiconol, trimethylsiloxysilicate, polypropylsilsesquioxane, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, silica, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, hexylene glycol, algae extract, gardenia tahitensis flower extract, tocopherol, tin oxide, laureth-4. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492).

Filtered Light Ingredients: Mica, synthetic fluorphlogopite, silica, polymethyl methacrylate, glycerin, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, hexylene glycol, carrageenan, xanthan gum, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, galactoarabinan, 1,2-hexanediol, water/aqua/eau, algae extract, gardenia tahitensis flower extract, tocopherol. (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492).

Usage:

For best results, apply with tarte's double-ended highlighter brush.

• Smaller precision end: Apply filtered light onto undereye area to correct dark circles and brighten. It can also be used to illuminate high points of the face by applying sunlight or moonlight onto the top of cheeks, nose and brow bones.
  • Larger fluffy end: Dust and blend any of the three shades all over the face for a natural, glowing effect.

• i really want this. should i get this one or the pallette...2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this that is over 40 and thinks it is wo...2 Answers
  • How much does this cost? 2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
berenice s.
Purchased at: Sephora
This highlighter is so pretty. My favorite color is the brownish looking color. It's very pigmented and looks so pretty on people with light skin. I sadly am pretty darkish or medium tone skin so once it doesn't look good, but with anyone with lighter skin, it'll look so perfect! It goes on very easily and a little goes a long way! And the packaging is so pretty!! And it comes with a mirrior which is one of the things i like the most!
Janee D.
Independence , MO
This is an absolute stunning highlighter palette. Definitely worth the money. I never really hear anyone talk about this but it’s amazing. You can go for natural or build up the intensity. Beautiful shades that give a nice sheen. No sparkles or anything which I love.
Megan W.
COLOGNE, MN
I have received so many compliments about glowing skin after using this palette. It's great for all skin types and it has a beautiful shade range. It includes a matte finish powder as well! It lasts all day and I'd recommend it to others!
Kenna M.
Canfield, OH
I love this highlighting palette and think it is worth the money! It gives a great glow to the upper cheek bones with the lightest shade, and gives a great glow to contoured areas with the deeper shades. It is worth the money!
Megan W.
Newport, KY
Love love love this highlighter very bright looks natural but shiney smells amazing and deffinetly lasts a long time I’d use on a pale or olive skin tone it’s a little pricey but deffinetly worth it I deffinetly recommend it to my friends and to my family
Courtney T.
Save your money. I honestly purchased this palette for the packaging and presentation alone, like can you blame me? It’s gorgeous, hence the 2 stars. The product inside itself is so boring. The powders barely have any pigmentation and do really nothing for my skin. The only reason this product still sits in my collection is because of the packaging.
Emma G.
This product was sent to damaged to me from a subscription box and I'm simply sad to say that i used it because it's all around a gorgeous palette. Not happy how it arrived but willing to purchase on my own to review.
Bobbie M.
Kennewick, WA
Purchased at: ULTA
An amazing highlighter palette! I have a lighter skin tone & both shades in this palette work well on my skin. It can be built up to a more dramatic highlight or just for a settle one. I don’t feel like I hear anyone talk about this palette, but I would recommend going in store to swatch the shades before purchasing to see if you like them!
Allyson H.
Myrtle Beach
This is my new go to highlighter! I'm fair skinned, so I typically use the lightest shade more often, but both shades are gorgeous. I rarely use the middle shade to set my under eyes, but it does work. All around, this is an excellent highlighter palette!
Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA
Hi guys! I picked up this palette during the Friends and Family sale on Tarte's website for 30% off and I'm in love. The glow is so pretty and soft (not too natural if you're wondering, although it could be if you use a light hand). This is seriously so pretty and I love the packaging!!! I do have a video on youtube for anyone who would like to see swatches. I can't copy and paste the link here because this site won't let me but the link is in my bio for those of you who'd like to drop by. This retails for $42 almost everywhere, but currently it is $35 on the Tarte website sale section. I'm in love with the colors, I don't mind the middle highlighting powder (setting powder) and even though the rosey shade is a bit dark for me, I use it as an eyeshadow topper and have had much luck and love for that. I totally recommend this and would buy again! #loveandonlylove #amazing
Laura S.
Augusta, GA
What are some of the other high end highlighters and cheaper alternatives that are close to tarte's rainforest of the sea? :) thanks a bunch!
Tracy C.
Sacramento, CA
Is it creme or powder?
Melissa M.
Toronto , ON
What are the benefits of using this product? Are there any videos to help me learn to use this product properly ?
Allie V.
Raleigh, NC
How does this look on fair skin?
Elle W.
Sioux Falls, SD
I've had this palette for awhile and the middle does not seem like a highlight. Is it used for something else or is it actually a highlight and I'm just using it wrong.