tarte™ shape tape contour concealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY TARTE #1 in Concealer

A best-selling, full-coverage, vegan, blendable concealer that instantly brightens, smooths & shapes skin.

• Shea butter: a natural skin emollient that helps retain skin elasticity and protects against degeneration
  • Mango seed butter: vitamin-rich butter helps moisturize, condition and protect against free radical damage
  • Licorice root extract: brightens the appearance of dark circles & color corrects

Product performance: Provides a flawless matte finish that won’t flake or crease, even if you have dry skin, fine lines, or pore problems – no setting powder necessary. Mango seed & shea butters naturally regenerate & illuminate all complexions, letting you play with light to lift your features.

Fair, Light Medium Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, cyclopentasiloxane, cyclohexasiloxane, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, butylene glycol, PEG-10 dimethicone, trimethylsiloxysilicate, sodium chloride, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, 1,2-hexanediol, aluminum hydroxide, amyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, convallaria majalis bulb/root extract, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, disodium EDTA, disteardimonium hectorite, ethylhexylglycerin, geraniol, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, hexyl cinnamal, hydroxycitronellal, leontopodium alpinum flower/leaf extract, lilium candidum flower extract, limonene, linalool, magnolia liliflora flower extract, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, paeonia lactiflora root extract, parfum/fragrance, phenoxyethanol, TBHQ, tocopherol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, triethyl citrate, ulmus davidiana root extract. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Light, Deep Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, cyclopentasiloxane, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, cyclohexasiloxane, butylene glycol, PEG-10 dimethicone, trimethylsiloxysilicate, sodium chloride, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, 1,2-hexanediol, aluminum hydroxide, amyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, convallaria majalis bulb/root extract, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, disodium EDTA, disteardimonium hectorite, ethylhexylglycerin, geraniol, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, hexyl cinnamal, hydroxycitronellal, leontopodium alpinum flower/leaf extract, lilium candidum flower extract, limonene, linalool, magnolia liliflora flower extract, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, paeonia lactiflora root extract, parfum/fragrance, phenoxyethanol, TBHQ, tocopherol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, triethyl citrate, ulmus davidiana root extract. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Medium Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, cyclopentasiloxane, cyclohexasiloxane, butylene glycol, PEG-10 dimethicone, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, trimethylsiloxysilicate, sodium chloride, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, 1,2-hexanediol, aluminum hydroxide, amyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, convallaria majalis bulb/root extract, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, disodium EDTA, disteardimonium hectorite, ethylhexylglycerin, geraniol, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, hexyl cinnamal, hydroxycitronellal, leontopodium alpinum flower/leaf extract, lilium candidum flower extract, limonene, linalool, magnolia liliflora flower extract, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, olea europaea (olive)  fruit oil, paeonia lactiflora root extract, parfum/fragrance, phenoxyethanol, TBHQ, tocopherol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, triethyl citrate, ulmus davidiana root extract. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Tan Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, cyclopentasiloxane, cyclohexasiloxane, butylene glycol, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, PEG-10 dimethicone, trimethylsiloxysilicate, sodium chloride, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, 1,2-hexanediol, aluminum hydroxide, amyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, convallaria majalis bulb/root extract, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, disodium EDTA, disteardimonium hectorite, ethylhexylglycerin, geraniol, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, hexyl cinnamal, hydroxycitronellal, leontopodium alpinum flower/leaf extract, lilium candidum flower extract, limonene, linalool, magnolia liliflora flower extract, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, paeonia lactiflora root extract, parfum/fragrance, phenoxyethanol, TBHQ, tocopherol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, triethyl citrate, ulmus davidiana root extract. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Fair Neutral, Rich Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, cyclopentasiloxane, cyclohexasiloxane, butylene glycol, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, PEG-10 dimethicone, trimethylsiloxysilicate, sodium chloride, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, 1,2-hexanediol, aluminum hydroxide, amyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, convallaria majalis bulb/root extract, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, disodium EDTA, disteardimonium hectorite, ethylhexylglycerin, geraniol, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, hexyl cinnamal, hydroxycitronellal, leontopodium alpinum flower/leaf extract, lilium candidum flower extract, limonene, linalool, magnolia liliflora flower extract, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, paeonia lactiflora root extract, parfum/fragrance, phenoxyethanol, tocopherol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, triethyl citrate, ulmus davidiana root extract. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Tan Sand Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, cyclopentasiloxane, cyclohexasiloxane, butylene glycol, PEG-10 dimethicone, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, trimethylsiloxysilicate, sodium chloride, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, triethyl citrate, disteardimonium hectorite, triethoxycaprylylsilane, phenoxyethanol, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, aluminum hydroxide, parfum/fragrance, ethylhexylglycerin, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, disodium EDTA, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, ulmus davidiana root extract, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, phenoxyethanol, convallaria majalis bulb/root extract, leontopodium alpinum flower/leaf extract, lilium candidum flower extract, magnolia liliflora flower extract, paeonia lactiflora root extract, tocopherol, amyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, geraniol, hexyl cinnamal, hydroxycitronellal, limonene, linalool, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491,CI 77492, CI 77499).

Mahogany Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, cyclopentasiloxane, cyclohexasiloxane, butylene glycol, PEG-10 dimethicone, trimethylsiloxysilicate, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, sodium chloride, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, triethyl citrate, disteardimonium hectorite, triethoxycaprylylsilane, phenoxyethanol, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, parfum/fragrance, ethylhexylglycerin, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, aluminum hydroxide, disodium EDTA, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, ulmus davidiana root extract, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, phenoxyethanol, convallaria majalis bulb/root extract, leontopodium alpinum flower/leaf extract, lilium candidum flower extract, magnolia liliflora flower extract, paeonia lactiflora root extract, tocopherol, amyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, geraniol, hexyl cinnamal, hydroxycitronellal, limonene, linalool, iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Light Neutral, Fair Beige, Light Sand, Light-medium Honey Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, cyclopentasiloxane, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, cyclohexasiloxane, butylene glycol, PEG-10 dimethicone, trimethylsiloxysilicate, sodium chloride, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, 1,2-hexanediol, aluminum hydroxide, amyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, convallaria majalis bulb/root extract, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, disodium EDTA, disteardimonium hectorite, ethylhexylglycerin, geraniol, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, hexyl cinnamal, hydroxycitronellal, leontopodium alpinum flower/leaf extract, lilium candidum flower extract, limonene, linalool, magnolia liliflora flower extract, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, paeonia lactiflora root extract, parfum/fragrance, phenoxyethanol, tocopherol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, triethyl citrate, ulmus davidiana root extract. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Made in Korea.

tarte™ shape tape contour concealer
  • "i love this product for the fact that it has incredible coverage. you only need very little product to cover up the darkest of spots on your face and under eye dark circles. that is why i gave it 4/5 stars, though. since it is so thick and full coverage, it is very easy for it to crease and look cakey." in 2847 reviews
  • "super great concealers, they are super full coverage i like to mix two shades as my highlight and i like to use a darker shade for cream contouring and it's amazing![product:tarte-shape-tape-contour-concealer]" in 1220 reviews
  • "this concealer works great! great coverage, blends well, and lasts all day! my only issue is that it has a tendency to slightly crease on me after a couple hours of wear, despite my efforts to set with powder. i would buy again!" in 1203 reviews
Katie C.
irwin
Review for: 22N Light Neutral (Light Skin With Neutral Undertones) more...
if I would have to recommend one make up product to you, this would be the one. This specific concealer is lightweight thin creamy and it’s full coverage. Easy to blend and it matches my skin tone pretty well. I’ve had mine for about seven or six months and I still haven’t run out of my first one. Putting on a little bit goes a long way you don’t need to pack it on your face for it to work. I was shocked when I put this on. I recommend it to all of you if you’ve any questions about the product please please please ask me and I was sure to be answering you!!!
Karah G.
Murrieta, CA
Review for: 12S Fair (Fair Skin With Yellow Undertones) more...
Okay price point, expensive right? I can see that the quality is there, but it honestly still sinks into my lines. I've tried it several ways and it always does. It doesnt cover up my dark circles much. I'm also mega pale so my foundation is lighter than this and what's the point of that? It does work nice as an eyeshadow base but definitely not worth the price. My skin is mainly dry skin but I do sweat in my face some and it seems to help my eye makeup last longer. The undertone of it is too prominent in my opinion. For super fair skinned people like myself it really stands out. It does have a very faint scent when you open the product but it doesnt last all day or anything.
Surina  .
Review for: 35N Medium (Medium Skin With Neutral Undertones) more...
I don't know why I waited so long to try this... maybe because I feel like so many makeup products are hyped about and they usually don't live up to the reviews when I try it out. BUT this... is amazing. I am a new mom and decided to give this a try in the first few weeks of my baby coming home. I simply had no time to get ready, but felt so ugly! I literally just applied this under my eyes and it made ALL the difference. My skin tone was completely even and it made me look like I had a full face of foundation on. I now love this minimal look. I make sure to moisturize with under my eyes really well before applying this.  tarte™ shape tape contour concealer
Emily E.
Greenville, NC
Review for: 29N Light-Medium (Light To Medium Skin With Neutral Undertones) more...
The first time I used this i absolutely hated it and almost returned it the next day. I didn’t understand why everyone raves about it. A few months later I ran out of my normal concealer and used this as a quick last resort. I used muchhhhhh less product than I did the first time and it worked so well! I began using it consistently. It can sometimes look dry and it creases if I don’t prep my under eye area properly. It covers my blemishes up really well, however I find that it clings to the dryness pretty bad. Overall this is a good product and I would recommend you test it out to see how it works on your skin. Some days it looks amazing on mine and others it looks meh. Try it!
mika//미카 H.
Hilo, HI
Review for: 20S Light Sand (Light Skin With Yellow Undertones) more...
Okay this may come as a shock, but I honestly don’t like this concealer. It takes away my foundation unless I spread it out with a foundation brush then blend it in with a sponge, which I don’t want to do because it’s another step just to do my concealer. It looks cakey on my nose, forehead and chin so I can only use it under my eyes. It creases a bit and for the price, I don’t see the hype around this product. There are better concealers out there. It doesn’t have that much coverage for me. I can still see my dark circles peeking through. I’m going to use this up because I am not about to waste $29. But once I’m finished, I am never buying this again!
Jennifer N.
Newport, NC
Just like most of the world I have adopted this as my Holy Grail concealer. I have not found a single concealer that does the job that this one does at hiding my dark circles. It also doesn't crease as fast as other concealers I have used and it really does not feel heavy under my eyes. I feel that there are several Shades I can get away with using. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars is that I believe it is priced too high. I will undoubtedly continue to buy it, although I wish you were getting more product for the money. I have yet to find a great affordable dupe that I love, so I will continue to purchase shape tape for the foreseeable future
Nastassia L.
Sacramento , CA
Review for: 53N Deep (Deep Skin With Neutral Undertones) more...
This is literally my favorite makeup product in my whole entire kit. I think that if you want to have a snatched face you definitely buy this product. The packaging is super cute the product is super cute the colors are easy to match they’re such good coverage on is that you get easily use this product as a foundation. This product is a little pricier runs for about $30 But I feel like it’s worth every penny. Our use this concealer on everyone of my clients if I could only thing I would say about this is that you do have to move fast when you use this product and amazing coverage I love love love love this product and I would give it 1 million stars
Callie B.
Greenville, RI
I really wasn’t sure if this concealer was going to be worth it. Of course I had heard all about it, but because of the price I kept putting off trying it. While it is still a little pricey especially for the limited product, I definitely think it’s worth the hype. The finish is beautiful and it blends wonderfully into my foundation. It’s REALLY full coverage which I love!
A little product goes a long way, and on lazy days I’ve been known to use a few dots of this instead of wearing foundation. If you don’t want to splurge though, the ColourPop No Filter Concealer is another really great option, that I love dare I say almost as much!!!
BRIANNA B.
Oceanside, CA
Review for: 22N Light Neutral (Light Skin With Neutral Undertones), 12N Fair Neutral (Fair Skin With Neutral Undertones) more...
Boy, it’s been a journey using this product. I remember the first time I used it was a hot mess because it mixed with my blue eyeshadow underneath my waterline, so it looked like green concealer. Then, sometimes it was too over drying, so I tried using a damp sponge and the makeup didn’t stay in place. The best way to apply it is in small amounts because it’s extremely pigmented and with a disposable sponge. It’s full coverage and a little goes a long way. I’ve had mine for several months now. It lasts a long time and a lot of product comes in the tube. Overall, I love it, but you have to learn how to use it in the best way for your skin type.
Bryanna F.
Vero beach
I don’t usually fall for “hype” products, and it took a long time but I finally caved and purchased this shape tape concealer.

I don’t know what I have been doing my whole life before I discovered this treasure. The shade range is pretty decent, and it goes on creamy. The coverage is to die for!

It blends out smoothly and evenly and a little bit goes a very long way. If you aren’t careful with the amount you can get cakey real fast. And it’s one of the few concealers that I have that doesn’t crease!
Shannon P.
Brierley Hill
Is this worth it?
Nika N.
Lubbock , TX
Where can I get this? I checked Ulta in store and online and there were sold out. Also I checked Tarte.com and they were sold out also
Alix F.
Lake Como, NJ
I'm in love with the Kat Von D concealer but I see a lot of people using this one, does it cover dark circles ?!
Jessenia P.
Is tarte shape tape a good concealer?
Emmy C.
Does this product last long or does it tend to get used up quickly? How much does it cost?