Clara W.

opinions on the tarte shape tape??tarte™ shape tape contour concealer

Caitlin P.
Caitlin P.
Saint Paul, MN
1 month ago
I think it is an awesome concealer. I was hesitant about it so I bought the mini version and I absolutely loved it
Macee K.
Macee K.
Minneola, KS
3 months, 3 weeks ago
Everyone raves about it. I follow Jenluvsreviews on YouTube and she said the Makeup Revolution concealer was a good dupe for it. You might check that out. Also check out Jenluvsreviews she has some great content.
Ariella A.
Ariella A.
new city
3 months, 3 weeks ago
Great concealer! Laura Mercier Flawless Fusion Ultra-longwear Concealer is comparable to the tarte shape tape!
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Savannah, GA
3 months, 3 weeks ago
It’s the only concealer I’ve used since it released
Chevonne S.
Chevonne S.
Columbus, OH
3 months, 3 weeks ago
I love it for coverage, a little goes a looong way. It is scented, which I don't love. I also recommend using a little and building it if you don't want to look cakey. The shade range is amazing.
Mily R.
Mily R.
Halifax, NS
3 months, 3 weeks ago
Very drying and only good if you wear it with full coverage foundation. I much prefer the Too Faced Born This Way Super Coverage Multi Use Sculpting Concealer it's not as drying but just as full coverage. It is buildable and looks good with all foundations.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Scranton, PA
3 months, 3 weeks ago
I really like this product. I have dark circles and have had then for years. While this concealer doesn’t cover them completely, it’s done the best job without being too thick and cakey. Plus the tube has a lot of product and lasts me months. I like to pair it with the Mary Kay color corrector.
Blair N.
Blair N.
3 months, 3 weeks ago
Overrated. There are cheaper concealers that work just as good and have as much coverage for way cheaper