Sarah🌙✨ F.
Kennett Square
Review for: 12S Fair (Fair Skin With Yellow Undertones) more...
I have seen so many people bring up this concealer as a holy-grail, and so I thought I would give it a try. This concealer lived up to it's expectations and more. The concealer is EXTRAORDINARILY full-coverage and opaque. I have used countless NYX, Revolution, Maybelliene, and other of the lower-priced items thinking that they would end up being about the same quality of product. I was so wrong, because instead of having to apply a couple layers to have the concealer show up and not look washed-out I had to apply barely any. This concealer is so full-coverage it's almost too full-coverage for a everyday natural glam look. It really has impressed me with it's ability to cover over blemishes and dark-circles alike. This concealer is also perfect to use for doing a cut-crease or any other eye-looks, since it covers so well and you have to use just a dab to get that perfect look. Needless to say, this product lived up to the hype and more from me and I would recommend it to everyone and anyone, definitely worth the splurge on the price to get such a high-end product that will without a doubt last you a while.