Mellissa A.
Vista, CA
Review for: 35N Medium (Medium Skin With Neutral Undertones) more...
So I have a lot to say about this concealer. For one it’s very pricey but I must admit that I don’t regret spending the $30 dollars on this because it has great coverage. You have to either work fast when blending this or do one area at a time because this concealer does dry fast and once it drys it’s hard to move around and blend with that being said once it drys it drys out matte and you don’t really have to set your under eyes. I did the first time because it’s a habit but I found that my under eyes looked way too caked. But when I don’t set my under eyes they look good just with the concealer on its own. Another thing is that it’s super pigmented and high coverage that you really don’t need much at all unless you like that glam look. I literally just put a few dots and I’m good. The applicator is HUGE not sure if I love it yet though, it could be that I’m used to smaller applicators but it’s really not a big deal it all works in the end lol. Hope this helps.