Kaylee P.
Review for: 12S Fair (Fair Skin With Yellow Undertones) more...
I decided to try this concealer because it’s definitely raved about in the beauty community on Youtube and I completely understand why. It is SOOO full coverage. A little really does go a long way. It also is the only concealer that has a shade lighter than my skin tone, so I can use it for brightening and highlighting on my under eyes. 👍🏼 The doe foot applicator is bigger than most concealers I have used before too but I like that. It also has a little divit that holds product so I only have to dip the applicator in the tube once and end up with enough to cover my under eyes, the center of my forehead, down my nose and on my chin. The only negative thing I think I would have to say about this concealer is it has a slight paint kind of smell but for how amazing the concealer is I tend to overlook it and it really isn’t that big of a deal. Totally worth the money and will definitely be repurchasing once I run out!