jules W.
North Olmsted, OH
I really really really really want to love this product as much as everybody else does. I'm pretty sure that my review only being 3 out of 5 stars is shockingly low to what most people have heard about this concealer. I really think it must just be my skin type. I got this concealer in two Shades neutral beige and fair neutral I'm usually on the darker end of the light skin tone realm in the winter and then usually medium skin toned in the summer. I got this concealer because pretty much every YouTube makeup Beauty Guru I follow swears by this concealer and I wanted to be a part of shape tape Nation. Unfortunately, whenever I use this product it totally ruins the face of make-up I have on. It doesn't matter what type of primer used I have tried benefit porefessional I have tried makeup forever I've tried Mac I've tried hourglass all my favorite primers and none of them have given any different type of effect. Wherever I use this product it completely dries out that area my face. The product ends up looking patchy and my skin looks kind of flaky and is not seamless at all. I've tried using different moisturizers before I use this product I've even tried using it on days where I use a hydration mask to ensure my skin is not dry. But no matter how soft and hydrated my skin is that makes zero difference when I use this product. I've also tried doing it with a concealer brush and with a beauty blender so I'm not sure what other ways I could apply it to stop this from happening. Like I said I'm pretty sure I'm the only person who feels this way and it really sucks I want to love it I want to use it everyday but I just can't I've tried several times without any success.