tarte™ shape tape contour concealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY TARTE #1 in Concealer

A best-selling, full-coverage, vegan, blendable concealer that instantly brightens, smooths & shapes skin.

• Shea butter: a natural skin emollient that helps retain skin elasticity and protects against degeneration
  • Mango seed butter: vitamin-rich butter helps moisturize, condition and protect against free radical damage
  • Licorice root extract: brightens the appearance of dark circles & color corrects

Product performance: Provides a flawless matte finish that won’t flake or crease, even if you have dry skin, fine lines, or pore problems – no setting powder necessary. Mango seed & shea butters naturally regenerate & illuminate all complexions, letting you play with light to lift your features.

Fair, Light Medium Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, cyclopentasiloxane, cyclohexasiloxane, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, butylene glycol, PEG-10 dimethicone, trimethylsiloxysilicate, sodium chloride, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, 1,2-hexanediol, aluminum hydroxide, amyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, convallaria majalis bulb/root extract, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, disodium EDTA, disteardimonium hectorite, ethylhexylglycerin, geraniol, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, hexyl cinnamal, hydroxycitronellal, leontopodium alpinum flower/leaf extract, lilium candidum flower extract, limonene, linalool, magnolia liliflora flower extract, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, paeonia lactiflora root extract, parfum/fragrance, phenoxyethanol, TBHQ, tocopherol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, triethyl citrate, ulmus davidiana root extract. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Light, Deep Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, cyclopentasiloxane, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, cyclohexasiloxane, butylene glycol, PEG-10 dimethicone, trimethylsiloxysilicate, sodium chloride, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, 1,2-hexanediol, aluminum hydroxide, amyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, convallaria majalis bulb/root extract, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, disodium EDTA, disteardimonium hectorite, ethylhexylglycerin, geraniol, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, hexyl cinnamal, hydroxycitronellal, leontopodium alpinum flower/leaf extract, lilium candidum flower extract, limonene, linalool, magnolia liliflora flower extract, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, paeonia lactiflora root extract, parfum/fragrance, phenoxyethanol, TBHQ, tocopherol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, triethyl citrate, ulmus davidiana root extract. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Medium Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, cyclopentasiloxane, cyclohexasiloxane, butylene glycol, PEG-10 dimethicone, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, trimethylsiloxysilicate, sodium chloride, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, 1,2-hexanediol, aluminum hydroxide, amyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, convallaria majalis bulb/root extract, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, disodium EDTA, disteardimonium hectorite, ethylhexylglycerin, geraniol, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, hexyl cinnamal, hydroxycitronellal, leontopodium alpinum flower/leaf extract, lilium candidum flower extract, limonene, linalool, magnolia liliflora flower extract, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, olea europaea (olive)  fruit oil, paeonia lactiflora root extract, parfum/fragrance, phenoxyethanol, TBHQ, tocopherol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, triethyl citrate, ulmus davidiana root extract. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Tan Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, cyclopentasiloxane, cyclohexasiloxane, butylene glycol, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, PEG-10 dimethicone, trimethylsiloxysilicate, sodium chloride, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, 1,2-hexanediol, aluminum hydroxide, amyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, convallaria majalis bulb/root extract, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, disodium EDTA, disteardimonium hectorite, ethylhexylglycerin, geraniol, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, hexyl cinnamal, hydroxycitronellal, leontopodium alpinum flower/leaf extract, lilium candidum flower extract, limonene, linalool, magnolia liliflora flower extract, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, paeonia lactiflora root extract, parfum/fragrance, phenoxyethanol, TBHQ, tocopherol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, triethyl citrate, ulmus davidiana root extract. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Fair Neutral, Rich Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, cyclopentasiloxane, cyclohexasiloxane, butylene glycol, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, PEG-10 dimethicone, trimethylsiloxysilicate, sodium chloride, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, 1,2-hexanediol, aluminum hydroxide, amyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, convallaria majalis bulb/root extract, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, disodium EDTA, disteardimonium hectorite, ethylhexylglycerin, geraniol, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, hexyl cinnamal, hydroxycitronellal, leontopodium alpinum flower/leaf extract, lilium candidum flower extract, limonene, linalool, magnolia liliflora flower extract, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, paeonia lactiflora root extract, parfum/fragrance, phenoxyethanol, tocopherol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, triethyl citrate, ulmus davidiana root extract. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Tan Sand Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, cyclopentasiloxane, cyclohexasiloxane, butylene glycol, PEG-10 dimethicone, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, trimethylsiloxysilicate, sodium chloride, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, triethyl citrate, disteardimonium hectorite, triethoxycaprylylsilane, phenoxyethanol, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, aluminum hydroxide, parfum/fragrance, ethylhexylglycerin, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, disodium EDTA, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, ulmus davidiana root extract, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, phenoxyethanol, convallaria majalis bulb/root extract, leontopodium alpinum flower/leaf extract, lilium candidum flower extract, magnolia liliflora flower extract, paeonia lactiflora root extract, tocopherol, amyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, geraniol, hexyl cinnamal, hydroxycitronellal, limonene, linalool, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491,CI 77492, CI 77499).

Mahogany Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, cyclopentasiloxane, cyclohexasiloxane, butylene glycol, PEG-10 dimethicone, trimethylsiloxysilicate, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, sodium chloride, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, triethyl citrate, disteardimonium hectorite, triethoxycaprylylsilane, phenoxyethanol, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, parfum/fragrance, ethylhexylglycerin, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, aluminum hydroxide, disodium EDTA, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, ulmus davidiana root extract, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, phenoxyethanol, convallaria majalis bulb/root extract, leontopodium alpinum flower/leaf extract, lilium candidum flower extract, magnolia liliflora flower extract, paeonia lactiflora root extract, tocopherol, amyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, geraniol, hexyl cinnamal, hydroxycitronellal, limonene, linalool, iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Light Neutral, Fair Beige, Light Sand, Light-medium Honey Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, cyclopentasiloxane, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, cyclohexasiloxane, butylene glycol, PEG-10 dimethicone, trimethylsiloxysilicate, sodium chloride, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, 1,2-hexanediol, aluminum hydroxide, amyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, convallaria majalis bulb/root extract, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, disodium EDTA, disteardimonium hectorite, ethylhexylglycerin, geraniol, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, hexyl cinnamal, hydroxycitronellal, leontopodium alpinum flower/leaf extract, lilium candidum flower extract, limonene, linalool, magnolia liliflora flower extract, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, paeonia lactiflora root extract, parfum/fragrance, phenoxyethanol, tocopherol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, triethyl citrate, ulmus davidiana root extract. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Made in Korea.

tarte™ shape tape contour concealer
  • "i love this product for the fact that it has incredible coverage. you only need very little product to cover up the darkest of spots on your face and under eye dark circles. that is why i gave it 4/5 stars, though. since it is so thick and full coverage, it is very easy for it to crease and look cakey." in 2847 reviews
  • "super great concealers, they are super full coverage i like to mix two shades as my highlight and i like to use a darker shade for cream contouring and it's amazing![product:tarte-shape-tape-contour-concealer]" in 1220 reviews
  • "this concealer works great! great coverage, blends well, and lasts all day! my only issue is that it has a tendency to slightly crease on me after a couple hours of wear, despite my efforts to set with powder. i would buy again!" in 1203 reviews
kaylei j.
Campton
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 8B Porcelain Beige (Very Fair Skin With Pink Undertones) more...
Best under eye concealer I've EVER tried
I LOVE this concealer for so many different reasons. I had never been able to find an under eye concealer that worked for my drier skin and dark under eye circles. Most full coverage concealers on the market were too heavy and drying, which would leave me looking cakey. However, anything else that was a bit more moisturizing wouldn't have enough pigmentation to cover my terrible dark circles. So, I was completely floored when I found this new Tarte concealer. I tried out the shades medium and light-medium underneath my eyes. I found both shades had a strong peachy tone, with light-medium leaning more pink and medium leaning more peach. The peachy tone in medium was PERFECT for counteracting the blue in my under eyes. I was so impressed with how little concealer I had to use to cover up my dark circles. The coverage is out of this world. Plus, the texture is beautiful! It's not too thick or too thin. It felt smooth and blended like a dream. Unlike thicker full coverage concealers on the market, I don't find myself needing to use a damp sponge to work it into the skin. This one is so easy to blend I can get away with just using my fingers. Also, the finish is just perfect. Once it sets, the concealer is definitely matte, but never dry or flat looking. It smooths over texture and doesn't settle into fine lines. Plus, (probably best of all) it hardly creases, if at all. I found that if I used a heavy eye cream immediately prior to application, it would crease a bit. However that can easily be prevented by just letting the eye cream to completely soak in. This concealer lasts all day without looking dry or cakey or faded. My only gripes with this concealer are the lack of shades. Unless you have a strong peachy undertone in your skin, I don't see this working well for concealing acne or scars. I tried that and it looked quite orange on my warm, medium-yellow skin. Also, it tends to oxidize darker. Still, this is my new HG under eye concealer!
Mercedes J.
Elkview, WV
Review for: 22B Light Beige (Light Skin With Pink Undertones) more...
Tarte’s official name for this concealer is the “Double Duty Beauty Shape Tape Contour Concealer”, which gives us a good hint as to how Tarte intended this product to be used.

Double Duty means you can use this product as both a concealer and a contour/highlight. It’s available in 14 shades, and the lightest shade is very light and perfect for highlighting pale to light skin.

The claims are that this product is long-wearing and hydrating, and provides “natural, radiant” coverage. I do find it very long-wearing and quite hydrating for being a very full-coverage concealer, but the finish is definitely on the matte side.

the concealer is applied without blending

Conceal

Shape Tape is a perfect concealer. It’s very full coverage yet the formula is lightweight. You can cover blemishes easily and blend out the concealer seamlessly and with no dryness or flaking on the skin. They really nailed this formula and it truly is hydrating for providing such an opaque coverage.

I’m someone who needs a crap ton of coverage from my concealer, and Shape Tape gives me just that. Plus, without the downsides of a full coverage concealer.

If you’re not a fan of the NARS Radiant Creamy concealer because it’s too drying or creases on you, look into Shape Tape instead.

Highlighter

For highlighting, it also does a great job. To make sure we’re on the same page, “highlighter” in this case means using a shade that’s a bit lighter than you skin tone. It’s going to act as a matte highlighter (absolutely no glow) on the high points of your face (under the eyes, chin, nose, middle of forehead).

The shade I use to highlight is Fair, and it’s pretty damn light. I’m about an NC10 (pale with warm undertones) and that shades shows up light on my skin. I do love using this product to highlight, and I would certainly recommend it for that purpose.

This is where things get “meh”. If you use a concealer as contour, it means that the same shade is used by someone a few shades darker than you to conceal. If concealers were available in various tones, it would be great. But generally, deeper shades are unfortunately very limited. Instead of offering both warm and cool tones, brands often limit themselves to warm tones.

This is disappointing because 1) not everyone with a deeper skintone is warm-toned, and 2) it means that you can’t use these products to contour. This is exactly what I think is the problem with using Shape Tape as a contour shade.

Those with warm undertones might find a shade that would make for a suitable bronzer, but I’m not sure about a contour. On my skin, there isn’t a single shade I can use to contour. Depending on your skintone, you might have better luck.
Alysss H.
Akron
Review for: 20B Light (Light Skin With Pink Undertones) more...
I am almost 30, and have started to get some wrinkling and fine lines around my eyes. I have been on a hunt for the best concealer for under my eyes, something to cover and brighten my dark circles but also won't settle in my fine lines. THIS PRODUCT IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR! I watch a lot of young You Tubers that recommend different concealers and always say how they products they use "don't crease under their eyes" - well yeah, because you're 20 years old and you have no wrinkles!! I have tried the following concealer brands and ALL crease for me: NYX, Too Faced, IT Cosmetics, Hard Candy, Maybelline, Loreal, and lastly the Urban Decay Naked concealer and every single one settles into fine lines around my eyes and creases. So when I was told by my friend that works at ULTA that the Shape Tape was her new Holy Grail and she would never use anything else again (and she is 35 so she has similar aged skin to mine) I had to try it out and oh my god, this stuff is MAGIC! It doesn't crease, doesn't sit in fine lines, is super full coverage and covers my dark circles but isn't drying like most full coverage concealer, it literally blurs the fine lines and its almost like they are no longer there and gives the most beautiful finish. My new Ride or Die concealer..... Im in LOVE Only complaint: Shade range - there needs to be more shades because there are some pretty big jumps between some of the shades, but everything else is amazing. If you're over 30 and need a full coverage concealer that won't make your wrinkles stand out, you NEED this! One more thing: It is exclusive to ULTA - so you better get it quick because my Ulta is already almost sold out and it looks like they are sold out of some shades online already.
Rosemerry V.
tarte™ shape tape contour concealer I love this product                                                                                                                                                                                         it is supper amazing and I love contour very much                                                                                                                                                                                                       because I really need contour on my face
Debbie C.
High Point, NC
Unfortunately I have REAL dark circles under my eyes. Not those little barely there, light discolorations that I see all the make up bloggers on YouTube crying about. I have dark dark circles. And I have tried EVERY concealer on the market almost with the exception of a very few left. So you can say I am somewhat of an expert when it comes to concealers and REAL under-eye dark circles. Every time there is a new concealer released to market, I buy it. I am always hoping that "this one" will finally do the job. That said, I have yet to find the perfect concealer, but this one comes VERY close. It goes on smooth and easy. The doe foot applicator can be used to dot the concealer around the eyes and then you can use your fingers, a sponge, or a brush to blend it in. I have found that it conceals fairly well, although not perfect. I have yet to find the "perfect one." I still see some shadow beneath the concealer. I use this shade the most, but also have two other shades I have used alone and in tandem with this one. It does last most of the entire day, but unfortunately I have some creepy skin and fine lines around my eyes and it does settle into these. All in all, out of the hundreds of concealers I have bought and tried, this is my favorite and the best yet.
Sarah T.
Saint Paul
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: 12S Fair (Fair Skin With Yellow Undertones) more...
My everyday concealer. I never had amazing skin but as I got older I worked really hard to keep it nice, which I actually accomplished! But no one’s perfect! I still have a bit of discoloration and redness but shape tape always saves the day. Definitely a thicker consistency but can be used as a thin veil and blended out easily as well if you aren’t looking for a thick layer of product. I tend to go on the more thick layer side simply because I live for this amount of coverage! It’s so nice that it’s easy to do less or more, while still being super effective! You’ll definitely want to set with powder but that’s true for any concealer! It is GREAT for highlighting areas of the face when contouring (under eyes, chin, cheeks, and forehead)! The stuff is 100% the reason I get so many compliments on my skin, which literally never happened before I began using this. It leaves such a smooth finish! I can’t think of a product I’ve repurchased as many times as this one. And I will continue to repurchase! tarte™ shape tape contour concealer
Kristi C.
Raymore
Review for: 20S Light Sand (Light Skin With Yellow Undertones) more...
I so wanted to love this with all of the great reviews, but it’s just okay. I use it mostly to cover dark circles under my eyes and it’s somewhat drying, which is the last thing you need under your eyes. My biggest complaint is how heavily scented it is. One of the Ulta employees put it on me in the store to try and when I got home I kept smelling, what I thought,
must have been her heavy perfume lingering. Nope, when I put on the shape tape for the first time myself, I realized that’s what it was. I don’t know why anything that goes on your face needs to be so heavily scented. This was a problem since I needed to put it under my eyes. So many times I ended up with red, watery, burning eyes from it. My other complaint is the container. It’s sooo messy. It ends up all around the top where you screw the cap on and wastes a ton of product. I wiped it off a number of times and it still kept making a mess. I finally gave up on it and switched to another brand.
Deborah J.
jamaica
Review for: 34S Medium Sand (Medium Skin With Yellow Undertones) more...
I am a tough critic, so please take all of this positive feedback seriously.
I use a VERY thin layer of product around my eyes, to cover up blemishes, and to tone down redness when necessary. This product blends in extremely well with natural skin (aka no foundation needed if you'd like!) It's a quiet viscous or thick concealer, which I love because it gives full coverage results with a small amount of product. Yet, it feels lightweight on the face, unlike many other thicker concealers. This product lasts me about 5-6 mo. per bottle, so I'm assuming it's average life span is 3-7 mo. depending on the person. In comparison to other drugstore brand concealers I've used before Shape Tape, this concealer ended up being incredibly cost effective in addition to all its other qualities mentioned above. Not only did this product not break the bank, but it unquestionably saved me tons of time and stress. It takes me half the amount of time it used to for applying my everyday makeup, and it stays on through very sweaty dance classes, rehearsals, and sports practices better than anything else I've used - somewhat life changing qualities for a busy and active person like myself.
For more specifics about my use, I use "Fair" and have a mix of pink and yellow skin tones. I have combination skin that is mainly oily, and I've found that it doesn't do that annoying excentuating-your-pores thing that oily skin and face products tend to do. I also use oil sheets to remove oil throughout the day, and rarely ever does any product comes off on those. Shape Tape works well with or without primer if that's a concern for you (I recommend using it with a primer though for best results and skincare.)
If you find that this product doesn't blend well, be willing to consider that it might just be the wrong color or your method of application. I, and so many of my friends, have found massive success with this product. I honestly don't know if I'll ever go back to using another concealer.
Hayli S.
Oroville, CA
Let me start this review by stating i usually use drugstore face products. Ive never purchased a highend foundation or concealer before this purchase. Ive tried the [product:urban-decay-24/7-concealer-pencil] when doing someone elses makeup but not on myself. It brightened but didnt have the best coverage. So i cant compare this to anything like that. To me this is a close consistency to Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer but with more opaque coverage and it blends easier. I wont be purchasing another drugstore concealer anytime soon. I was cheating myself because this product amped up my routine like you wouldnt believe. I actally feel good wearing foundation now. I love this products coverage. Im in the shade light. And it has such a natural finish. Not matte but not overly dewy either. It can be applied full coverage for ultra glam looks to. It does both. This is my first highend concealer so it took me a minute to learn how to apply it. I almost returned it as it is heavy if you apply to much. Or you apply with the wrong powder technique. I use a damp makeup wedge to blend out and to apply powder. This way i get the most flawless look. This is the only concealer that ive tried that makes me feel like my dark circles are gone. I really didnt know what i was missing. This is my holy grail face product. It even makes my drugstore 5 dollar foundation look so airbrushed. I trust tarte with tarte™ tarteist™ PRO Amazonian clay palette , [product:tarte-tarteist-creamy-matte-lip-paint] , tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush and now tarte™ shape tape contour concealer forever . My new favorite brand. If you have dry undereyes i dont recommend unless you mix with an facial oil otherwise it might look crepey. If your dry ive heard amazing things about both tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer if you want a thicker formula and tarte™ rainforest of the sea aquacealer concealer if you want a thinner consistency. If all your looking for is amazing coverage then buy this. I set with coty airspun and bareminerals illuminating mineral viel and i loved it. It didnt crease but i have lines so itll never ever be perfect. Thats just how my eyes are. This covers cheek blemishes amazingly with the [product:e.l.f.-e.l.f-flawless-concealer-brush] . I have some dark acne scars and spots and this made them completely disappear one i put wet and wild photofocus foundation on top. Ive never seen makeup look so good on my skin. All i used for primer was [product:e.l.f.-cosmetics-poreless-face-primer], [product:e.l.f.-makeup-setters-and-primers-light-clear-1.01-floz], Maybelline Baby Skin® Instant Pore Eraser® and [product:matte-magic-mist-&-set] . It also stayed on my nose Beautifully. This never happens to me. Plus you get .33 oz of product which to me is an extra added bonus because my other brands give me half that amount. For $27 dollars this is definately worth the price. Below i included a before and after pick so you can see undereye difference.
Erika M.
Keene
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: 22N Light Neutral (Light Skin With Neutral Undertones) more...
It’s a really good concealer! I’m the kind of person that likes to spend most of my money on skin care and foundation (my skin is acne prone and super oily so it’s hard to find drugstore products that work) ANYWAYS I got this 50% off at ulta so I decided to buy two and try it out since it’s so hyped up. I really enjoyed this concealer and then I tried the too faced one. That one is IMO sooooo good and better than shape tape. Shape tape has a matte finish and the too faced one is hydrating. My under eyes and lid are super dry so I def prefer the too faced. Since they’re about the same price I won’t be purchasing another shape tape concealer. It’s still a really great product though!
Shannon P.
Brierley Hill
Is this worth it?
Nika N.
Lubbock , TX
Where can I get this? I checked Ulta in store and online and there were sold out. Also I checked Tarte.com and they were sold out also
Alix F.
Lake Como, NJ
I'm in love with the Kat Von D concealer but I see a lot of people using this one, does it cover dark circles ?!
Jessenia P.
Is tarte shape tape a good concealer?
Emmy C.
Does this product last long or does it tend to get used up quickly? How much does it cost?