MakeupCosmetic Setstarte
tarte shape tape concealer & mini sponge set

tarte™ shape tape concealer & mini sponge set

WHAT IT IS

Talk about holy grail goodies – this set pairs tarte’s iconic shape tape concealer (complete with a removable flamingo charm!) & a tiny sponge that gets into hard-to-reach spaces for flawless full coverage.

Oh & by the way, we’re America’s #1 concealer brand**.We’re kind of a big deal.

SET INCLUDES

• limited-edition shape tape contour concealer
  • mini sponge

POWERED BY

• shea butter:a natural skin emollient that helps retain skin elasticity and protects against degeneration
  • mango seed butter: vitamin-rich butter helps moisturize, condition and protect against free radical damage
  • licorice root extract: brightens the appearance of dark circles & color corrects

mascara Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, oryza sativa (rice) bran wax/oryza sativa (rice) bran cera, cyclopentasiloxane, hydrogenated olive oil stearyl esters, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, alcohol denat., palmitic acid, stearic acid, candelilla cera/euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax/cire de candelilla, triethanolamine, acacia senegal gum, panthenol, VP/VA copolymer, polyvinyl alcohol, aminomethyl propanediol, chlorphenesin, ascorbyl palmitate, phenoxyethanol, iron oxides (CI 77499).

Usage:

• Apply concealer directly onto imperfections & blend using the larger, domed end of the sponge
  • To best conceal dark circles, trace concealer onto undereye area in a triangle of light formation and blend
  • tarteist™ tip: Wear concealer 1-2 shades darker for creamy contouring and 1-2 shade lighter as a luminous highlighter.

Wie findet ihr den Concealer?
they say that this concealer is good, is it true?
is there anything better?
Start your review of tarte™ shape tape concealer & mini sponge set!
tarte™ shape tape concealer & mini sponge set uploaded by Mary J.
I love this little set and I think the sponge is absolutely adorable! The concealer blends perfectly into the skin and doesn’t clog pores. It covers all of the redness on my face and I couldn’t be happier. I recommend getting this set!
Corinth rd
tarte™ shape tape concealer & mini sponge set uploaded by Latosia G.
This is my go to concealer. Will cover any imperfections you may have. It's buildable and comfortable to wear all day.
White Lake, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
This concealer is everything!! I have tried SO many different concealers because until recently I didn't use foundation, I just used concealer to hide under eye bags and to even out my skintone, so I was constantly trying to find a concealer that wouldn't settle in my lines, wouldn't look cakey, would blend perfectly into my skin and create a flawless canvas... Then I found Shape Tape, and my search ended! They have 35 different shades, so I finally found a concealer that matches my skin tone perfectly, and the creamy texture blends into my skin amazingly, not settling into my fine lines, and instead helping to cover them up, along with my dark circles! This is now my every day, go to concealer!
Flushing, NY
tarte™ shape tape concealer & mini sponge set uploaded by Sonia G.
I love everything about this tarte shape tape concealer!I talk more about this on my YouTube channel “sisterschoice” if your interested!But yes this is the number one concealer which is full coverage and hides those bags if you have any!Worth each dollar you spend on this!and I love how this set has a mini sponge.You can find this on the tarte website.I haven’t seen this set in ulta yet.It also has a cute design on the stick.I love everything about this set!#makeup #concealer #tarte Tarte Shape Tape Concealer & Mini Sponge Set
tarte™ shape tape concealer & mini sponge set uploaded by Ashley C.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is on of the best concealer that I get in the last 3 years. Only one time change and come back again to buy that product for second time until now... the formula is so good. If you are looking for a concealer for cover imperfections, dark spots this is the best option. Apply in dots or in triangular shade under your eyes and the T zone, if u want to use like a highlighter for the baking and You can found on Sephora or ULTAtarte™ Shape Tape Contour Concealer is good concealer.
tarte™ shape tape concealer & mini sponge set uploaded by Averil S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I live this product! It is so full coverage and super creamy! This sponge is perfect for under-eye concealer. Plus the flamingo is an adorable touch. 💞
tarte™ shape tape concealer & mini sponge set uploaded by Zinah A.
I love this concealer I have really dark u fee eyes bc I can’t sleep at night and this covers everything and idk if it’s just me but under my eyes are really dry and they don’t observe foundation or concealer but this one doesn’t do that and it really saved my life 10/10 recommended ❤️❤️
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
I really like this concealer. It’s full coverage and the shade range is really good for contour and concealing. If you have dry skin I definitely don’t recommend it because it can be drying under the eye. The price is pretty expensive(27 from ulta) The fact that it does come with the sponge in the packaging I guess it makes it a bit more worth it. but if you don’t have the money for it I definitely recommend a hydrating concealer by Elf. (6dollars) Tarte Shape Tape Contour Concealer
Newyork
tarte™ shape tape concealer & mini sponge set uploaded by Annie A.
This cute mini tarte shape tape carry around everywhere with you and gives you full coverage and I just love how it feels & give the finishing look!
Spanaway, WA
tarte™ shape tape concealer & mini sponge set uploaded by Shantelle M.
Blends well, doesn't make my skin look Cakey, perfect for my skin tone, lasts all day with no touch up, it does crease under my eyes a little, but a little setting powder and im good to go.

147 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Missouri
il y a 2 mois
Kruti P. il y a 2 mois
I do honestly think that Tarte Concealer and foundation is the best products because it’s not very caking looking and doesn’t make your skin look like it’s dry. Most importantly doesn’t seem like you have a lot on when you really do. I think they’re concealer is the best I have three kids I get like a sleep but it covers really well