BeautyBeauty SetsCosmetic Setstarte
tarte shape tape concealer & mini sponge set

tarte™ shape tape concealer & mini sponge set

WHAT IT IS

Talk about holy grail goodies – this set pairs tarte’s iconic shape tape concealer (complete with a removable flamingo charm!) & a tiny sponge that gets into hard-to-reach spaces for flawless full coverage.

Oh & by the way, we’re America’s #1 concealer brand**.We’re kind of a big deal.

SET INCLUDES

• limited-edition shape tape contour concealer
  • mini sponge

POWERED BY

• shea butter:a natural skin emollient that helps retain skin elasticity and protects against degeneration
  • mango seed butter: vitamin-rich butter helps moisturize, condition and protect against free radical damage
  • licorice root extract: brightens the appearance of dark circles & color corrects

mascara Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, oryza sativa (rice) bran wax/oryza sativa (rice) bran cera, cyclopentasiloxane, hydrogenated olive oil stearyl esters, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, alcohol denat., palmitic acid, stearic acid, candelilla cera/euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax/cire de candelilla, triethanolamine, acacia senegal gum, panthenol, VP/VA copolymer, polyvinyl alcohol, aminomethyl propanediol, chlorphenesin, ascorbyl palmitate, phenoxyethanol, iron oxides (CI 77499).

Usage:

• Apply concealer directly onto imperfections & blend using the larger, domed end of the sponge
  • To best conceal dark circles, trace concealer onto undereye area in a triangle of light formation and blend
  • tarteist™ tip: Wear concealer 1-2 shades darker for creamy contouring and 1-2 shade lighter as a luminous highlighter.

Es bueno éste producto? Queda bien?
Is this a good product for dry skin?
How does regular shape tape compare to the creamy variety?
Start your review of tarte™ shape tape concealer & mini sponge set!
Annie A.
Newyork
tarte™ shape tape concealer & mini sponge set uploaded by Annie A.
This cute mini tarte shape tape carry around everywhere with you and gives you full coverage and I just love how it feels & give the finishing look!
Carla T.
El Mirage, AZ
tarte™ shape tape concealer & mini sponge set uploaded by Carla T.
I got one of these in ULTA beauty, and even though i couldn't get my exact color, i could appreciate great coverage. The price is not bad however i believe the packaging makes it hard to use all the product in it and there's a lot left there that goes to waste.
Andrea A.
Appling, GA
tarte™ shape tape concealer & mini sponge set uploaded by Andrea A.
tarte™ shape tape concealer & mini sponge set uploaded by Andrea A.
I had this one ages ago! It’s so cute with the little charm! Yes I kept the charm!it’s so worth it! You can’t go wrong with this concealer! I have noticed maybe because of my age it’s a little dryer than I need!
Melissa  J.
Unadilla, GA
tarte™ shape tape concealer & mini sponge set uploaded by Melissa  J.
THIS REVIEW IS FOR THE 'Tarte Cosmetics - Ultra Creamy Shape Tape Concealer', not yet in the Influenster database. I've always personally gotten along really well with the OG 'Shape Tape', so when this sort released - I was more-than intrigued. I suffer from pretty bad discoloration under my eyes, and I prefer a concealer that really gets in there and evens everything out. The doefoot on this was of standard shape and size, so it was really easy to distribute the concealer exactly where I wanted it. I used a defined concealer brush to blend it out - and even under the condition of setting in place for a few extra minutes and drying down, I still found it to blend-out sensationally. Also, there was no struggle trying to combine and blend the concealer edges with my foundation. Overall, this provided me with the full-coverage that I have come to expect from this range. Something else worth mentioning, is that it didn't exaggerate my undereye creases. I'm not ashamed of my creases, but I sure don't want a product to aggrandize them! I did notice a significant difference in the finish between this 'creamy' version and the 'original' version. This newer one is definitely more hydrating, and dewy-looking.
Cynthia M.
salinas
tarte™ shape tape concealer & mini sponge set uploaded by Cynthia M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Delivers reliable coverage for dark circles, blemishes, and other imperfections. Wears for hours without fading. the downside is that it might emphasize lines. Applying a minimal amount and blending it well may help. I personally love it and it’s worth every penny! I highly recommend it I bet you will Fall in love with it!
Dana W.
Sewell, NJ
tarte™ shape tape concealer & mini sponge set uploaded by Dana W.
I find that while this is drying- as long as I prep with serum and moisturizer- it stays put. I work in healthcare so I am always in a mask. I love that I can do my make up early in the morning and still look semi decent by the end of my shift.
Daniella H.
Birmingham, AL
tarte™ shape tape concealer & mini sponge set uploaded by Daniella H.
Ok, I may get some heat from this one but here it goes. This is the best concealer on the market! Let me tell you its the only one that works for me. I've tried others but I always come back to this one, lol.
Kaleigh H.
Dunlevy, PA
tarte™ shape tape concealer & mini sponge set uploaded by Kaleigh H.
my favorite concealer. I have used this concealer for two years and have never switched up my concealer. i love it. it’s affordable and is worth every penny you spend on it. i definitely recommend this [product:mini-shape-tape-concealer-35n-medium]
Mary J.
tarte™ shape tape concealer & mini sponge set uploaded by Mary J.
I love this little set and I think the sponge is absolutely adorable! The concealer blends perfectly into the skin and doesn’t clog pores. It covers all of the redness on my face and I couldn’t be happier. I recommend getting this set!
Pamela  L.
Iola, KS
tarte™ shape tape concealer & mini sponge set uploaded by Pamela  L.
My holy grail!! This concealer conceals everything without being heavy and cakey. It does NOT settle into any lines at all! I won't use anything else for my concealer!

156 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...