tarte™ ready, set, radiant skin mist

WHAT IT IS
2-in-1, hypoallergenic skin mist that works as a hydrating skin & makeup refresher in one lightweight mist.

WHAT IT DOES
Antioxidant-packed cucumber, fruit & plant extracts delivers a radiant, dewy finish for lit-from-within luminosity

Mist your skin throughout the day to instantly refresh skin that feels dull, tired or sluggish.

POWERED BY

• Cucumber extract: soothes & refreshes skin with anti-inflammatory benefits
  • Apple extract: supplies vitamins & nutrients to act as an antioxidant & toner
  • Tea seed oil: serves as a gentle skin emollient & antioxidant to protect from daily aggressors
  • Eucalyptus leaf oil: provides hydrating & healing benefits with a refreshing cooling effect

TARTELETTE APPROVED

• Vegan
• Hypoallergenic
• Fragrance free
• Dermatologist tested

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, glycerin, butylene glycol, camellia sinensis seed oil, polysorbate 20, phenoxyethanol, sorbitan stearate, lauryl glucoside, PPG-26-buteth-26, pyrus malus (apple) fruit extract, squalane, isohexadecane, caprylic/capric triglyceride, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, caprylyl glycol, behenyl alcohol, polyglyceryl-2 diisostearate, glyceryl stearate SE, triethylhexanoin, hydrogenated ethylhexyl olivate, hexylene glycol, prunus armeniaca (apricot) fruit extract, eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, camellia sinensis leaf extract, mentha viridis (spearmint) extract, mentha piperita (peppermint) leaf extract, rose extract, carbomer, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, santalum album (sandalwood) wood extract, rubus idaeus (raspberry) extract, cucumis melo cantalupensis fruit extract, hydrogenated olive oil unsaponifiables, limonene, sodium hydroxide, palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7, sodium hyaluronate, palmitoyl tripeptide-1.

Usage:

• Shake it up & then mist onto skin, holding bottle 8-10 inches from your face
  • Wear the non-sticky mist alone to illuminate for a fresh “no makeup” look
  • Spray after your skincare routine to help balance, tone & boost your complexion for flawless makeup applications

Is this product worth the money? How does it do with sensitive skin?
I Have ddry skin. This is good for me?
TaaRte ♥️can u recommend it for oily skin?
Start your review of tarte™ ready, set, radiant skin mist!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“this setting spray is really hydrating and sets your makeup really good! also the brand is cruelty free and vegan which makes me love it more.” in reviews
“i like this. i thought it would be too dewy for my oily skin but it’s not. maybe because i tried it during the colder month where my skin wasn’t as oily. i liked the finish, but no lasting powder on the spray” in reviews
Munday, TX
I don't notice a difference in using this on my face or not. It does make my skin soft and silky, but by the end of the day, my makeup looks the same as it did before I started using this- my face a bit shiny and makeup starting to disappear. The smell is nice, I was actually hesitant to buy it when people mentioned it was scented because my skin is so sensitive and I don't like perfumey smells, but it just smells lightly like vanilla icing when applying and the smell doesn't linger. On the plus side, it does not clog my pores at all! I haven't worn powder in so long because they all clog my pores, even mineral makeup or Paulas Choice which is supposed to be really good for the skin. Although I'm unsure of this powder for setting my makeup, it makes an excellent dry shampoo! I saw a beauty hack online to use setting powder and had to try it. It's meant to be oil absorbing anyway, but it's translucent (perfect for my dark hair) and it's so fine that it disappears into my hair (unlike other powders that build up) and it leaves my hair as soft and silky as it leaves my skin! It actually leaves my hair looking better than any dry shampoo I've ever tried and it smells better, too. It is a but pricey for that use though, since it uses more than you'd use for your face
Love this product to give my skin a lovely, refreshed glowiness! This product is probably best for dry or mature skin types. After discovering and using Ready, Set, Radiant Skin Mist (about 1 - 2 years ago), I can't fathom not having it on hand. I personally like to use it as a final finish to my skin care / makeup routine. It provides a true healthy looking glow from within appearance to my skin. Important Note: You must spray a light mist on your face and then leave it to set on your skin without any touching until it dries (about 1 minute). Prior to drying, it may look a little blotchy or funky, but after it dries in a minute or two,my skin looks flawless and perfect -- the essence of youthfulness. Also To Note: This is not a setting spray for ensuring that your makeup lasts all day. It simply provides a nice, revitalizing and youthful glowiness to your skin.
Waltham, MA
To be honest this spray was gifted to me. I don't notice a difference in using this on my face or not. It does make my skin soft and silky, but by the end of the day, my makeup looks the same as it did before I started using this- my face a bit shiny and makeup starting to disappear. The smell is nice, I was actually hesitant to buy it when people mentioned it was scented because my skin is so sensitive and I don't like perfumey smells, but it just smells lightly like vanilla icing when applying and the smell doesn't linger. On the plus side, it does not clog my pores at all! I am 1/2 done with this product & honestly unsure if I will actually re-purchase when I run out.
Bellevue, NE
First of all I love the packaging. This product is great to have with you all your round. I specially love it it in the summer, when it is hot outside. I use it to help cool me off and to hydrate my skin. I love how it leaves your skin reliant and not heavy feeling. The mist sprays evenly and fine. Not leaving you super drenched like some. The price is not the most expensive, but also not cheap. It is somewhere in the middle. If you are curious about this product order the travel size. Sometimes I see travel sizes when I go into Sephora for this product. I love it, but everyone’s skin needs are different. Just try it for yourself and see what you think.
Atlanta, GA
Pro's : I love the smell I really like to use it on my neck and chest area under my powder and a little on top to set it and give a bit dewy look and it seems to keep everything in place if you don't use a ton.Con's : It is almost like a leave in conditioner type of consistency which can become greasy on the face if you use too much. Not great to use for matte foundation makes it less matte so if you want that maybe its good for you.I don't hate it but I feel like I can't use it as a everyday setting spray for the type of foundation I use but I will say if my skin is super dry it may be a good one to use.
Pooler, GA
I'm not a fan of skin mists, which to me are an unnecessary step, especially if you are using a makeup setting spray.  How many products can we actually put on our face, seriously?   I have oily t-zone skin and I don't think I need a skin mist.  I did buy and return this because I wanted to see what all the hype was about.  Anything packed with antioxidant-rich plant extracts must be good, right?   Sadly, I just didn't see a pay out and returned the product.
Omaha, NE
The smell, the versatility and how it WORKS and does everything it says is just why I have purchased so many bottles of this. I even got a travel one to take everywhere. I don't use it as a primer much because I don't always have time for it to soak in and stop being sticky. I use it to make my makeup disappear into my skin when I have a full face. I used to use it as a pick me up for me and my skin at the end of my overnight shifts and it was a lifesaver.
Tazewell, VA
I love this spray. I use it for setting pray and it makes my makeup and face glow. It's very effective. I received this as a gift from a friend. No improvement needed. This is my first time trying any kind of spray and I do love it. No improvement needed. I love the cucumber smell I love the semi dewy radiant glow that it gives. So worth buying. I'll be buying again as I just ran out! I reccomend anyone to buy and try it they will not be dissapointed.
Beaverton, OR
This skin mist is really nice when I feel my face is dryer than normal. If I have done my face wash routine in the morning and am not feeling as moisturized as usual when I go to put my make up on I will spritz this a few times on my face and can it for a few seconds then on to my primer and I begin my make up routine. It has an interesting minty scent to it. I have not noticed an breakouts while using this product either, win win!
Budd Lake, NJ
As someone who has dry skin year round, hydrating my face after I have applied makeup was impossible until I discovered facemists. It is an absolute must for dry skin types as it gives you that extra layer of hydration without making your skin look dewy or oily. Tarte's face mist also has a good spray which produces an even mist without leaving blotches of wet product on you face.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...