BY TARTE #7 in Face Mists

WHAT IT IS
2-in-1, hypoallergenic skin mist that works as a hydrating skin & makeup refresher in one lightweight mist.

WHAT IT DOES
Antioxidant-packed cucumber, fruit & plant extracts delivers a radiant, dewy finish for lit-from-within luminosity

Mist your skin throughout the day to instantly refresh skin that feels dull, tired or sluggish.

POWERED BY

• Cucumber extract: soothes & refreshes skin with anti-inflammatory benefits
  • Apple extract: supplies vitamins & nutrients to act as an antioxidant & toner
  • Tea seed oil: serves as a gentle skin emollient & antioxidant to protect from daily aggressors
  • Eucalyptus leaf oil: provides hydrating & healing benefits with a refreshing cooling effect

TARTELETTE APPROVED

• Vegan
• Hypoallergenic
• Fragrance free
• Dermatologist tested

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, glycerin, butylene glycol, camellia sinensis seed oil, polysorbate 20, phenoxyethanol, sorbitan stearate, lauryl glucoside, PPG-26-buteth-26, pyrus malus (apple) fruit extract, squalane, isohexadecane, caprylic/capric triglyceride, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, caprylyl glycol, behenyl alcohol, polyglyceryl-2 diisostearate, glyceryl stearate SE, triethylhexanoin, hydrogenated ethylhexyl olivate, hexylene glycol, prunus armeniaca (apricot) fruit extract, eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, camellia sinensis leaf extract, mentha viridis (spearmint) extract, mentha piperita (peppermint) leaf extract, rose extract, carbomer, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, santalum album (sandalwood) wood extract, rubus idaeus (raspberry) extract, cucumis melo cantalupensis fruit extract, hydrogenated olive oil unsaponifiables, limonene, sodium hydroxide, palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7, sodium hyaluronate, palmitoyl tripeptide-1.

Usage:

• Shake it up & then mist onto skin, holding bottle 8-10 inches from your face
  • Wear the non-sticky mist alone to illuminate for a fresh “no makeup” look
  • Spray after your skincare routine to help balance, tone & boost your complexion for flawless makeup applications

• Would love to try some new tarts products for summer look...1 Answers
  • If anyone is searching for the perfect setting/refreshing...2 Answers
  • What is everyone’s favorite Tarte product?1 Answers
tarte™ ready, set, radiant skin mist
  • "this setting spray is really hydrating and sets your makeup really good! also the brand is cruelty free and vegan which makes me love it more." in 50 reviews
  • "i like this. i thought it would be too dewy for my oily skin but it’s not. maybe because i tried it during the colder month where my skin wasn’t as oily. i liked the finish, but no lasting powder on the spray" in 35 reviews
KayLeigh L.
Influensters! Listen up! Please read this before you purchase this product. Contrary to popular belief, this is NOT A SETTING SPRAY and you will get your feelings hurt if you try to use it as one. This is part of your skincare routine. The product claims to be a: radiant, refreshing, vegan-friendly, fortifying and soothing skin mist. “The glow-giving skin tonic is infused with antioxidant-packed cucumber, fruit, and plant extracts.” My first impression when misted onto my face was how heavily cucumber scented the product is. It smells nice. The cucumber scent does not smell artificial so I’m loving the sensory play with this mist. The mist itself applies a little splotty- it’s not a very fine mist and I suggest lightly patting in with clean fingers or a clean the original beautyblender® beauty queen pink original. This product’s MSRP - $25.00. I will have to use this for a much longer period of time to decide if I like it any better than my TATCHA Luminous Dewy Skin Mist. I received this in my Boxycharm and I probably wouldn’t have picked this off of the shelf to purchase myself but I was very excited to receive it this month to try out. :) I’ll keep you guys posted.

***UPDATE***
I have been using the product for over a week now and I LOVE it. I have extremely dry skin so I doubt you’d like it if you have combo to oily skin.
Macee K.
Minneola, KS
It’s ok. The mister leaves something to be desired. It’s not the worst but it’s not the super fine mist on my face setting spray. There is also a cucumber scent to it. I am not a big fan of the cucumber scent so that’s kinda a miss for me. It does set your makeup well. It has more of a nourished looking finish. Not a super dewy look at first. It doesn’t help you keep from getting oily and shiny throughout the day so if you are eating something to help keep you matte this one is not for you. Other than that it’s pretty decent. I would probably won’t buy it again (I got it in a Boxycharm) since I’m I love with the cover FX setting spray.
Sunni H.
Cayce, SC
Okay so it seems like I am alone here but this is definitely a product meant to help provide "glow" and dewiness. I tried it one day to set everything (sans foundation) but then the ENTIRE day it felt like I was just seeping oil all over my face (my cheeks are naturally a little oily). Every time I touched my face, my fingers felt awful. However, I tried it out again today with some foundation (matte formula) and didn't have an oil issue. Left my skin looking nice and did add a little glow. Wouldn't say that it really helped hold anything in place any better than any other ones that I have tried, but still did the job. Just cannot use on days where I'm not doing a full face of makeup unless I want to feel gross, which is kind of disappointing. That being said, I definitely plan on continuing to use it with my matte foundation and will try it "bare faced" again come winter when my skin dries out a little more and see if I have any better luck since it is also a "hydration  mist".
Jesa L.
Oklahoma City
I received this skin mist in a subscription box, and I havent ever really used a setting spray for my make up. I havent ever shopped for one either, bc I dont know why I need it, what it does,how it works lol. BUT, I am soooo glad I received this is my boxycharm box bc I have really liked using it and even though i spritz myself multiple times a day, and use it to wet my brushes for shadows when needed, the amount in the bottle has barely gone down. I like a product that i dont have to buy again right away. I will be purchasing this product from tarte when this bottle runs out.
What's in it? Cucumber, watermelon, lemon grass
What does it do? Idk all the uses for a setting spray, but I use this spray to hydrate my skin by just misting my face a couple times a day, not wearing make up. If I feel my skin getting dry, I spray again. However, even with having really dry skin and psoriasis on my face, after a couple days misting my face with this spray, doing my regular cleansing and moisturizer routine and wearing no make up-- my skin looks radiant, dewy, glowy, soft, supple, moisturized, not a dry patch in sight. This spray was also calming and soothing to my dry, scaly, itchy, burning psoriasis patches. It smells delicious!!! Like a refreshing beverage, but for the skin, not to drink lol. It has an oil feel on my fingers, but it's not oily on the face. It does take a while to sink in to my skin so a lot of times, I use my hands to pat it around. Idk if that's normal for setting spray or not. Idk how this works with my make up yet, but I loveee it as a hydrating skin mist, it definitely boosts my complexion making it look healthy and feeling soft. Soft and my skin are not words usually said together and I'm just really loving it! #mybeautyawards #reviewcrew18 #influenster #24play #boxycharm
Aryn L.
I received this spray in my Boxycharm and was pleasantly surprised. I generally like Tarte products, and I love facial sprays. I have normal/dry skin but in the summer my skin tends to stay pretty normal. I use this spray to hydrate and refresh my face. It smells great, if you don't mind heavily scented products because it does smell strongly like cucumber. I don't think this is meant to be used as a '"setting spray" but rather used as part of your skincare routine. I've had no problems with the sprayer getting clogged or the spray coming out unevenly. Overall this is a product that I will happily use up but would probably not repurchase. I'm pretty dedicated to the Smashbox Primer Water.
Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
This could have been described more accurately on the packaging. It unfortunately is not a fine mist, rather it is large splashes that mess up my makeup rather than refresh it. It does not prolong makeup wear at all as it is advertised to. However, I do love how it smells. Peppermint and Cucumbers, an odd but pleasant aroma.

After trying my hardest to get this to work as a makeup refresher I gave up and threw it in a drawer--until I saw the suggestion to use it as a primer. When I put it on between my moisturizer and foundation it gave my face a very nice, natural glow.

I would not recommend this as a setting spray or a refresher spray. I got it in my BOXYCHARM and thankfully didn't pay full price for it, I would not get another bottle because I probably won't use all of this one.
Mary S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
No, no, no. I got this spray in my Boxycharm and it’s truly terrible. Another reviewer described the spray as “camel spit” and I completely agree. This is not a fine mist at all. It comes out in huge uneven droplets, and just makes my face wet. By the end of the day, the spots on my face that had the huge drops looked terrible and the makeup just disappeared from those specific spots. I’ve tried this a couple of more times in different ways, but the formula is also very odd regardless of the mist. I don’t mind that it smells like cucumber, but beware if you want to use this as either a setting spray or as a “refreshing” spray (as the directions say to use it). It won’t refresh your makeup - it’ll just leave you with a big mess.
Gladys D.
Williamstown , NJ
I got this during spring ulta 21 days of beauty sale. I bought for like$15. I can say I like it not love it but like it. This spray has a very nice mist and the peppermint scent is very refreshing. I like the dewy effect I get but I have oily skin and this spray doesn’t work well with some of my foundations. I definitely can’t use this with any of my tinted moisturizers. But my Bobbi Brown foundation I can get a good 6 hrs of good wear before getting too oily before needing to blot
Elizabeth B.
Riverview, FL
I love that this brand has great values behind it, meaning it's vegan friendly and doesn't test on animals.  This spray is easy to apply and smells great.  It also doesn't break out my sensitive skin.  I would definitely repurchase this product because it's a great refresher and keeps my makeup looking fresh and lasts a long time.  Also, the amount that is in the bottle lasts a while so you don't have to repurchase super quickly.  4/5 stars because my nozzle stopped working the week after I started using it, but I was able to get it replaced.
Ashlynn O.
Kansas City, MO
I received this in my BoxyCharm subscription and was excited at first to receive it, but after a few uses I'm not super impressed with it. The smell is okay, but not the best smell. It states it can be used as a primer or setting spray. I don't think it really holds makeup like other products do so I wouldn't recommend using as a setting spray. It gives a nice, dewy glow I will give it that! In sum, nice product that would be perfect to just use bare faced for that glowy natural look.
Sabrina R.
is this a hydrating spray or a setting spray?
Brandi S.
Kingwood , TX
I have only ever tried the tart ready set radiant as my setting spray and I was wondering if anyone knows anything that works better? TIA.tarte™ ready, set, radiant skin mist
Millie N.
Does it dry down matte or more like dewy?
Regan W.
Lamar, AR
Does this make anyone else’s face feel sticky?
does this give any skin irritation or breakout with sensitive skin ??